Get used to Robert Mueller. He's not going away!

Trump Campaign Had a Direct Connection to Facebook
September 21, 2017

Stephen Bannon told Vanity Fair that Jared Kushner, who oversaw the data operation of the Trump campaign, consulted regularly with Facebook director Peter Thiel:

When I asked Bannon about whether Thiel had some part in the data operation leading up to the election, he said, “When I joined the campaign, we were 16 points down and 85 days out. So I wasn’t working closely with Peter at that point.” He paused for a moment and then added, “Jared was interfacing with him pretty regularly.” On data?, I asked. “Data and other things. Ask Jared.” A source close to Kushner, however, denied that Thiel “worked with Jared on the campaign’s data operation.”

The role that data played in Trump’s victory appears to be of particular interest to legislators and prosecutors delving into the campaign’s interactions with Russian associates. As has been widely reported, separate probes, in the words of the McClatchy news service, have been “examining whether the Trump campaign’s digital operation—overseen by Jared Kushner—helped guide Russia’s sophisticated voter targeting and fake news attacks on Hillary Clinton in 2016.”
Facebook Will Give Congress Copies of Russian Ads
September 21, 2017

Facebook reversed itself and will give Congress copies of 3,000 political ads bought through Russian accounts, the Washington Post reports.

New York Times: “The high-profile announcement came after Facebook spent two weeks on the defensive amid calls for greater transparency about 470 Russia-linked accounts the company took down after they had promoted inflammatory messages on divisive issues. Facebook had previously shown Congressional staffers a sample of the ads, some of which attacked Hillary Clinton or praised Donald J. Trump, but had not shared the entire collection.”

Politico: “The ads have become of increasing interest to Mueller and his team, according to people familiar with the investigation, because they could show Russian efforts to interfere — and who was behind them.”
So everyone who has a facebook account is guilty of colluding with the Russians?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

nah, but Mueller has 3000 Russian Facebook posts about the election to sort through. He'll be in touch.

LMFAO
"In touch" about what? Is there any connection whatsoever between the Russian Facebook posts and Trump? . . . . .

I didn't think so.

YOU NEVER THINK THATS YOUR PROBLEM.

Facebook turned over "all Russian related" material to Mueller.

Bob will be in touch with dipshits like you after his 17 investigators have something for you.

You still haven't explained what the "Russian material" has to do with Trump

suck on this while you wait ..

More than 3,000 Facebook ads linked to Russia have already been studied by special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating President Donald Trump’s ties to the country. Facebook initially didn’t want to share detailed information like this with Congress, but changed its mind on Thursday after a lengthy privacy and legal review.

“I don’t want anyone to use our tools to undermine democracy,” Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg said in a video on Facebook Thursday. “That’s not what we stand for. The integrity of elections is fundamental to democracy around the world.”

So, aside from your pathetic fantasies, what does it have to do with Trump?

Lets see.......what does it have to do with Trump?

It demonstrates a comprehensive campaign by Russia to influence the campaign in Trumps favor

What it has to do with Trump is that Trump used the material being provided by the Russians, Trump offered concessions to the Russians, Trump representatives repeatedly met with the Russians and denied it

The Stink of Russian intervention resides over the Trump presidency

He won't go away until the Clinton's stop funding him ....

Hey moron, have you got even a shred of evidence for this bullshit or do you just like take a public dump on the internets?

FISA court is bought off by Clintons too maybe?

main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c

So everyone who has a facebook account is guilty of colluding with the Russians?

nah, but Mueller has 3000 Russian Facebook posts about the election to sort through. He'll be in touch.

LMFAO
"In touch" about what? Is there any connection whatsoever between the Russian Facebook posts and Trump? . . . . .

I didn't think so.

Bob will be in touch with dipshits like you after his 17 investigators have something for you.

More than 3,000 Facebook ads linked to Russia have already been studied by special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating President Donald Trump’s ties to the country. Facebook initially didn’t want to share detailed information like this with Congress, but changed its mind on Thursday after a lengthy privacy and legal review.

“I don’t want anyone to use our tools to undermine democracy,” Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg said in a video on Facebook Thursday. “That’s not what we stand for. The integrity of elections is fundamental to democracy around the world.”

It demonstrates a comprehensive campaign by Russia to influence the campaign in Trumps favor

What it has to do with Trump is that Trump used the material being provided by the Russians, Trump offered concessions to the Russians, Trump representatives repeatedly met with the Russians and denied it

It has nothing to do with Trump, in other words.

What "material" did Trump use? If anyone used material provided by the Russia's, it's the Dims with their so-called "dossier."

What "concessions" did Trump offer to the Russians? Were they anything that Obama and Hillary didn't offer?

All the "meetings" were trivial, like shaking the Ambassador's hand in front of 300 people, or they were entirely innocent.

At this point we don't even know if Russia's facebook activities were pro-Trump, you witless cockroach.

The "stink" is totally in your imagination.

LMFAO

I didn't think so.

Do you think the mayor of london meddled in the U.S.election?

"The world of the 21st century is going to be shaped by such elided, many-faceted identities and by the booming cities that celebrate diversity, not by some bullying, brash, bigoted, “America first” white dude who wants to build walls.

It is worth noting that under the ban on Muslim noncitizens entering the country that Trump proposes, Khan would not be allowed to visit the United States. To use one of Trump’s favorite phrases, this would be a “complete and total disaster.” It would make America a foul mockery in the eyes of a world already aghast at the Republican candidate’s rise.
The world of the 21st century is going to be shaped by such elided, many-faceted identities and by the booming cities that celebrate diversity, not by some bullying, brash, bigoted, “America first” white dude who wants to build walls."

you must now destroy all rules of logic to defend such meddlesome behavior in our election by the muslim mayor of london

how do we "know" this? still waiting on valid proof and not speculation and investigations.

i would think a person NOT pushing for an outcome of their choosing would wait for evidence to be proven before "they know" something happened.
I'm not pretending to know, yet. I am, however, arguing against the posters on this thread who ARE pushing for an outcome of their choosing by saying there was no collusion. We don't know that yet, as you correctly pointed out.
i didn't say you knew.

i said you're seeing things in a manner that you feel proper, i'm sure, but lead to guilt.

"i notice he didn't say a thing about russia!"

you're *looking* for reasons to find him guilty. you can deny it, i really don't care. but that's what i see you doing.
Just an observation. One more observation in the "coincidences." He's obviously got a mancrush on Putin, and maybe that's all this is. We'll see.

WTF is wrong with you? do you have a "girlcrush" on the hildebeast?
Nuthin wrong with me. More deflecting to Hillary, huh? Is that ALL you got?

No, what I've "got" is facts, whereas what you "got" is talking points, lies, and bullshit.

The entire Russia thing is an invention of the Hillary campaign, there is nothing there to prove collusion, corruption, or "stealing our election". Its a desperate attempt to explain why the American people rejected Hillary, Obama, democrats, and liberalism in general.

the GOP rinos will find themselves rejected as well at their next elections. The PEOPLE are fed up with being lied to by both parties, they are fed up with the corrupt, lying, biased media, they are fed up with the ultra rich Hollywood idiots.

The PEOPLE are taking our country back and the establishment elites and the followers like you cannot deal with that reality.

On this topic. Would one, or more, of you on the left please tell us exactly what the Russians did that impacted our election? Give us the details. Where were votes changed? How many? How did they do it?

If your claim is that leaking the proof of corruption within and between the Hillary campaign, the DNC, and the media changed the outcome, fine. Now tell us why the voters were not entitled to know those facts. Next prove that wikileaks got the info from the Russians.

post those proofs, then we can talk. Until then------------------------------------------

Frankly I'm not sure who meddled more The Russians, or the DNC.
I tend to think it was both.
Did you watch the DNC convention? I did. And it gave a pretty clear impression of a corrupt political party that would stoop to any length to retain power. DWS stepping down on the first night of the convention was hilarious. The Bernie supporters walking out was hilarious. The half empty convention hall was hilarious. Filling the vacant seats via an advertisement on Craig's list was hilarious.
Maybe the Russians were working for the DNC. (DNC/FSB)

So you are not sure?

Don't you want to know what the Mueller investigation finds in terms of an election influenced by a foreign nation?

How do you think the Russians "influenced" our election? What exactly do you think they did?

That is NOT the point, and most people know it. Only hacks and fools argue the Russian's "influenced" our election [Unless the investigation uncovers facts that they did covertly "stuff" the ballot box]. We don't know yet how far the investigation goes or who is culpable.

before any investigation begins there must be a suspicion of some wrong doing. I am merely asking what you THINK the Russians did and how that had an affect on the outcome of our election. Unless there is some suspicion, the investigation is truly a waste of money and a witchhunt. Clinton was investigated because there was proof they he defiled the oval office with a young intern and then lied under oath about it.

So, what exactly is this investigation about? What do the "investigators" think happened?

is it the wikileaks leak of the data on the DNC servers that proved corruption? What are they looking for?
OMG

Please take your head out of the ground and start reading the news papers on this....there has been some Pulitzer prize winning investigative articles from the Washington post, wall street journal, New York Times, and even Politico.

Russians hacked the DNC emails, wrote fake news stories about the emails, then used their 40, 000 bots they created and trolls to spread the lies on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter and then to right wing media who then spread the fake news further...

The Russians bought ad space on Facebook for fake news stories they wrote on Hillary and pro Bernie to cause division within the party.

The Russians pretended to be Americans and formed groups, gathering Americans to support their made up cause and then organized real live rallies in contentious "purple" states

They, the Russians organized the California EXIT, secession movement from the USA....

They allegedly stole voter rolls in many different states and directed ads and propaganda at these voters through social media.

They dumped the stolen emails with the fake stories at the precise time to hurt Hillary the most and help Trump the most, like the Podesta emails dropped on the same day the access Hollywood video was revealed....

There is tons and tons more....

Start reading!!!

those are all allegations, there is no proof of any of it. You are a victim of the biased media---------they are lying to you, wake up.

wikileaks is not Russia.

Why exactly would Russia prefer Trump over Hillary when they had tons of information that could be used to blackmail Hillary into doing exactly what they wanted. They owned her. Why would they prefer a guy that they could not control over a weak corrupt person that they could use like a puppet?

So you are not sure?

Don't you want to know what the Mueller investigation finds in terms of an election influenced by a foreign nation?

How do you think the Russians "influenced" our election? What exactly do you think they did?

That is NOT the point, and most people know it. Only hacks and fools argue the Russian's "influenced" our election [Unless the investigation uncovers facts that they did covertly "stuff" the ballot box]. We don't know yet how far the investigation goes or who is culpable.

before any investigation begins there must be a suspicion of some wrong doing. I am merely asking what you THINK the Russians did and how that had an affect on the outcome of our election. Unless there is some suspicion, the investigation is truly a waste of money and a witchhunt. Clinton was investigated because there was proof they he defiled the oval office with a young intern and then lied under oath about it.

So, what exactly is this investigation about? What do the "investigators" think happened?

is it the wikileaks leak of the data on the DNC servers that proved corruption? What are they looking for?
OMG

Please take your head out of the ground and start reading the news papers on this....there has been some Pulitzer prize winning investigative articles from the Washington post, wall street journal, New York Times, and even Politico.

Russians hacked the DNC emails, wrote fake news stories about the emails, then used their 40, 000 bots they created and trolls to spread the lies on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter and then to right wing media who then spread the fake news further...

The Russians bought ad space on Facebook for fake news stories they wrote on Hillary and pro Bernie to cause division within the party.

The Russians pretended to be Americans and formed groups, gathering Americans to support their made up cause and then organized real live rallies in contentious "purple" states

They, the Russians organized the California EXIT, secession movement from the USA....

They allegedly stole voter rolls in many different states and directed ads and propaganda at these voters through social media.

They dumped the stolen emails with the fake stories at the precise time to hurt Hillary the most and help Trump the most, like the Podesta emails dropped on the same day the access Hollywood video was revealed....

Start reading!!!

those are all allegations, there is no proof of any of it. You are a victim of the biased media---------they are lying to you, wake up.

wikileaks is not Russia.

Why exactly would Russia prefer Trump over Hillary when they had tons of information that could be used to blackmail Hillary into doing exactly what they wanted. They owned her. Why would they prefer a guy that they could not control over a weak corrupt person that they could use like a puppet?
Unlike Trump, she can't be blackmailed and Putin knows that.... :rolleyes:

And bravo! :clap:

You just made up crap that Putin had stuff to blackmail Clinton and pulled it out of thin air while accusing me of doing it! :rofl:

Last edited:
So you are not sure?

OMG

Start reading!!!

wikileaks is not Russia.

Watch the video

Facebook's cooperation on Russian ads doesn't stop Democrats' demands

This is in the news, where have you been?

What "material" did Trump use? If anyone used material provided by the Russia's, it's the Dims with their so-called "dossier." - The Clinton and Podesta emails

What "concessions" did Trump offer to the Russians? Were they anything that Obama and Hillary didn't offer? - Withdrawl of support for the Ukraine.

All the "meetings" were trivial, like shaking the Ambassador's hand in front of 300 people, or they were entirely innocent. - Or Trump Jr meeting ith a kremlin lawyer

At this point we don't even know if Russia's facebook activities were pro-Trump, you witless cockroach. - $100,000 in ads, paid for in rubles.

The "stink" is totally in your imagination. - Manifort search warrants

What "material" did Trump use? If anyone used material provided by the Russia's, it's the Dims with their so-called "dossier." - The Clinton and Podesta emails

What "concessions" did Trump offer to the Russians? Were they anything that Obama and Hillary didn't offer? - Withdrawl of support for the Ukraine.

All the "meetings" were trivial, like shaking the Ambassador's hand in front of 300 people, or they were entirely innocent. - Or Trump Jr meeting ith a kremlin lawyer

At this point we don't even know if Russia's facebook activities were pro-Trump, you witless cockroach. - $100,000 in ads, paid for in rubles.

The "stink" is totally in your imagination. - Manifort search warrants
WINNER WINNER Chicken dinner!

Thanks for taking the time to get him/the board, links!

On this topic. Would one, or more, of you on the left please tell us exactly what the Russians did that impacted our election? Give us the details. Where were votes changed? How many? How did they do it?

If your claim is that leaking the proof of corruption within and between the Hillary campaign, the DNC, and the media changed the outcome, fine. Now tell us why the voters were not entitled to know those facts. Next prove that wikileaks got the info from the Russians.

post those proofs, then we can talk. Until then------------------------------------------

No one knows what Russia did or might have done to have impacted the election, so most patriotic Americans - which excludes you and the other Trumpanzees - want to know if the Trump Administration colluded with a foreign power in an effort to effect the outcome of our last general election.

Thus, what needs to be thoroughly investigated and determined is if Treason was afoot or that justice was obstructed; what was done, when, where and by and for whom. Then and only then can an indictment and/or impeachment occur.

That is the American way, no one but a neo fascists or a biddable fool would chant "lock her/them up" without probative evidence; such evidence which is necessary and sufficient to take someone before a trier of fact.

post those proofs, then we can talk. Until then---------------------

---------------------[/QUOTE] Where were votes changed? How many? How did they do it?

The division they put and amplified between Bernie voters and Clinton voters, through their face book ads, their bots and trolls on various social media, their fake Americans organizing rallies in contentious States,

the fake news stories they planted, on the same day of the wikileak emails, pushing false narratives about the emails....and then pushing this fake news through social media and the right wing media and Bernie following media and blogs..

As example, in May of 2016, after Hillary already had technically won, in the delegates but also in the popular vote where Bernie could no longer catch her,

workers at the DNC, were bitching about it
and creating among themselves things they could do to get Bernie to concede the win...which was wrong in a way...

But these workers also knew the facts, and the facts were, Bernie could no longer win, there was no chance of him catching up,

AND most importantly, the longer the Primary winner has to campaign before the convention and prepare for the battle in the election process against the opponent, the better the chance of the candidate winning the election, and in getting the two DNC camps together....to heal...

What the Russians did, was release a News Story about these emails among DNC workers and implied they took place the previous year, and these workers were trying to hurt Bernie early on in the primary, and claimed the DNC was back stabbing Bernie all along and on and on and on and on and on....causing and amplifying division in the Democratic campaigns... this lead to some chaos at their convention, some of the Bernie camp walking out, wasserman resigning....

AND, Bernie voters come election time sat home, and did not vote, or voted for a third party candidate, and some may have even voted for Trump to keep Hillary from getting the job they hated her so much at this point.

So the emails were accurate, but the propaganda put out by the Russians and, their right wing allies in the media that spread it, along with the bots, trolls and faux American bloggers planted in the Bernie Camp side too, was fake news, a little bit of truth with a whole lot of false narratives and spin.

And yes, knowing how the DNC worked behind the scenes was both boring and interesting, but it was also personal and their private doings so, that part makes it wrong for me to read them....they were ILLEGALLY GOTTEN...does THAT not mean something to you?

AND in addition to that, it was an unfair situation, we did NOT get to see all of the emails of Manafort and Kelly Ann like those of Podestas and we did not get to see the turmoil going on in the RNC with Trump leading the primaries and the division in the RNC and their thoughts on it.

THIS MADE THE PLAYING FIELD unlevel, unfair, PERIOD.

So if the Russians had released the emails of the RNC and the campaign managers of Trump,

THEN AND ONLY THEN, would the public had been fully informed.

And these things are only a smidgen of what the Russians did!!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Mueller's not going away?

Well......since he hasn't uttered a bad word about Hillary that's understandable.

But let him slip just once....then watch and listen for loud bangs.
he hasn't uttered a bad word about president trump either....he's been mum since he began the investigation, as he should be...

Trump supporters: I know you're not happy with Robert Mueller poking around in Donald Trump's affairs, and those of his family and associates. I also know you think this is a witch hunt, and a Liberal conspiracy to smear the Trump White House, but there are 2 things you'd better start warming up to:

1. Robert Mueller was appointed by Rob Rosenstein a lifelong Republican appointed to his position by President George W Bush. Mr. Rosenstein found probable cause that Russia did indeed meddle in our election in 2016, and judged that a special counsel was warranted, so please....stop crying Liberal which hunt, it doesn't make any sense.

2. You folks didn't have any problems with special counsels when one was appointed to poke around in Bill Clinton's dealings with Whitewater real estate, and this investigation led them to the Monica Lewinski scandal that got Bill Clinton impeached.

Special counsels are a fact of life for Presidents, and if your golden boy is as squeaky clean as he claims, then there is nothing to worry about. So, put your big boy pants on and get used to Robert Mueller. He's not going away!
:bye1:

Rod Rosenstein’s Political Affiliation: Is He a Republican or a Democrat?

Oooooooooooooooooooooh, I'm so scared I'm pissing my pants. You liberal, sniveling, despicable little piece of I-don't-know-what. All you leftist humanoids have is mindless hate and threats and in every quanitfiable way, liberalfilth are quite simply the worst lifeforms in American history. Period. Hands down. It's not even close.

Mueller's not going away?

Well......since he hasn't uttered a bad word about Hillary that's understandable.

But let him slip just once....then watch and listen for loud bangs.

He hasn't said a word, nor has he tweeted one. Trump ought to follow his lead and stop giving campaign speeches and childish tweets. Trump is an embarrassment to our citizens and unfit to be POTUS.

He hasn't said a word, nor has he tweeted one. Trump ought to follow his lead and stop giving campaign speeches and childish tweets. Trump is an embarrassment to our citizens and unfit to be POTUS.

Trump is a salesman. And his last product was himself. He could sell refrigerators to Eskimos, and coal to new castle, but there's a difference between selling and leading.

Trump supporters: I know you're not happy with Robert Mueller poking around in Donald Trump's affairs, and those of his family and associates. I also know you think this is a witch hunt, and a Liberal conspiracy to smear the Trump White House, but there are 2 things you'd better start warming up to:

1. Robert Mueller was appointed by Rob Rosenstein a lifelong Republican appointed to his position by President George W Bush. Mr. Rosenstein found probable cause that Russia did indeed meddle in our election in 2016, and judged that a special counsel was warranted, so please....stop crying Liberal which hunt, it doesn't make any sense.

2. You folks didn't have any problems with special counsels when one was appointed to poke around in Bill Clinton's dealings with Whitewater real estate, and this investigation led them to the Monica Lewinski scandal that got Bill Clinton impeached.

Special counsels are a fact of life for Presidents, and if your golden boy is as squeaky clean as he claims, then there is nothing to worry about. So, put your big boy pants on and get used to Robert Mueller. He's not going away!
:bye1:

Rod Rosenstein’s Political Affiliation: Is He a Republican or a Democrat?

Oooooooooooooooooooooh, I'm so scared I'm pissing my pants. You liberal, sniveling, despicable little piece of I-don't-know-what. All you leftist humanoids have is mindless hate and threats and in every quanitfiable way, liberalfilth are quite simply the worst lifeforms in American history. Period. Hands down. It's not even close.

One correction in your rant, change what to nothing, to wit: "I-don't-know-nothing".

The rest tells us everything we need to know, that being, you are sad and angry that Stormfront is no more, and need to express your hate and ignorance somewhere else and from a safe spot [hiding behind your keyboard].

Forum List

Back