Get ready to meet GOD. Eternity is a very long time.

YES!!! There will soon be millions of"missing people" all over the world as the RAPTURE of all believers id due anyday. What will you think and do the day after the rapture and you find that you have been left behind??? cry?? scream?? curse?? ======it was your foolish choice to not believe truth!

There seems to be some confusion between what GISMYS is saying and what is being understood. I think in a sense of fairness a little understanding would help make this a more productive communication. GISMYS is saying - what is one if one is not a servant of God for God needs those who need Him. GISMYS can correct me if I am misstating that.

gismo screeches and preaches so loudly, you can't hear what he's saying.

He's just an egotisical, god-hating nutter who sees himself as a martyr.

There is no need to make yourself a common liar for so little,have you no honor?

Could this be interpreted as when the fire comes forth for the destruction of ungodly men such as those who seek to destroy Israel that if the strength and the resolve of those who have accepted the Lord shall triumph as those in the Six Day War. If however there are few who will stand for the Lord than the battle shall be long and bitter. If the number of those who believe is insufficient than the men of God should lose to those who are without God.

ARE YOU LOST IN A FOG??? do you think GOD really needs man's help in any way?

God isn't showing Himself to me and is relying on people like you to get the message across, so yeah, I'd say God needs man's help.

Which calls into question God's omnipotence if the Almighty needs people.

This is my best attempt at this at the moment so do not take it as in stone. I do not think one can talk to God if one is 'normal'. I live in a New England town so it is not rural but I get out of the house 1 or 2 times a week. My wife works most of the day on weekdays and I stay home with the kid who goes to school full time. I believe one must not interact too much with others or one loses the bond. God knocked on my door, literally, when I was a child. I did not open it but He kept stopping by. Over the years He and I have grown kind of close. Always in the past He has told, indicated to, me not to talk about Him. Just recently He said it was OK. I figure so much is at stake these days that even at the risk of being carted off to the loony bin I do what He says. Having a anonymous account helps. If He and I part company RandomVariable will silently fade away and no one is the wiser, until I get a new username, if they give me computer access from the loony bin.

As I understand it God gave man free will which broke the direct connection between man and God. Now the closer to God a man is the better God can see that individual and assist them. So the way I see it a person close to God is suppose to pass the message from God to all the people who do not get the pleasure of an abnormal life. Am I the only one? I have never met another who has had the same connection. There might be thousands, if so please speak up. I have tried, and hoped, to find a connection to a religion but never have. Exactly where this is going I have no idea but I have pledged my loyalty and as long as He is with me I am with Him.

If anyone has any questions I would love to hear them. I have never been able to disprove myself. If anyone else feels they have done so then more power to them. And for some unknown reason God will let me hit the 'Submit Reply" button, there will not be a power failure, this will get posted, and no one else's computer will get a power failure. If He is with me that I am with Him.

Watch must be broken...

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” 5 For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:3-9

Could this be interpreted as when the fire comes forth for the destruction of ungodly men such as those who seek to destroy Israel that if the strength and the resolve of those who have accepted the Lord shall triumph as those in the Six Day War. If however there are few who will stand for the Lord than the battle shall be long and bitter. If the number of those who believe is insufficient than the men of God should lose to those who are without God.

The end time prophecies also speak of heaps of unburied corpses killed by the sword.

in Jeremiah 25:15 it explains exactly what that sword is and how it kills.;

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they shall vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine that makes people crazy. It follows that those killed by the sword are those who drank of that cup of wine and have consequently lost their minds.

The end time prophecies also speak of stars falling from their lofty positions, mountains crumbling and valleys being lifted up.

When Ezekiel was told to prophecy to the mountains of Israel about their future destruction he did not go and speak to a geological formation of rocks, he went and spoke to the religious/political authorities.

It follows then that stars falling from the sky, mountains crumbling, and valleys being lifted up are not prophecies about cosmic catastrophe but are about social upheaval and change resulting in an equality of the human landscape never seen before..

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” 5 For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

The end time prophecies also speak of heaps of unburied corpses killed by the sword.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they shall vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine that makes people crazy. It follows that those killed by the sword are those who drank of that cup of wine and have consequently lost their minds.

The end time prophecies also speak of stars falling from their lofty positions, mountains crumbling and valleys being lifted up.

When Ezekiel was told to prophecy to the mountains of Israel about their future destruction he did not go and speak to a geological formation of rocks, he went and spoke to the religious/political authorities.

It follows then that stars falling from the sky, mountains crumbling, and valleys being lifted up are not prophecies about cosmic catastrophe but are about social upheaval and change resulting in an equality of the human landscape never seen before..

SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE AGAIN!!! yes!!! Jesus at times spoke using" figurative" language, buy you need to pray for wisdom and understanding to know when He is and when H is not!

Social upheaval maybe. I am not big on the "sins of man" as in immorality. I think it will be more the lack of attention to the ways of God, which are kind of the same thing but also different.

I don't want to spook the bejesus (I never realized that was spelled that way) out of anyone but that first one sounds like a chemical attack.

SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE AGAIN!!! yes!!! Jesus at times spoke using" figurative" language, buy you need to pray for wisdom and understanding to know when He is and when H is not!

One must also know the possibilities the figurative language could represent. If the verse says, "Something without noise or light and of great size passed overhead." One must know how many different scenarios that presents. No amount of praying will give one insight where there is no knowledge.

One must also know the possibilities the figurative language could represent. If the verse says, "Something without noise or light and of great size passed overhead." One must know how many different scenarios that presents. No amount of praying will give one insight where there is no knowledge.

What verse says that??? Let us have truth here!

What verse says that??? Let us have truth here!

For the dead the Bible is a static document. For the living the Bible must be also.

Social upheaval maybe. I am not big on the "sins of man" as in immorality. I think it will be more the lack of attention to the ways of God, which are kind of the same thing but also different.

I don't want to spook the bejesus (I never realized that was spelled that way) out of anyone but that first one sounds like a chemical attack.

I prefer a figurative interpretation constrained by the mountains of Israel representing men immovable from their obstinate dominance of the human landscape as well as the stars of heaven being analogous of people in high places.

However the comparison to noah and that fire will consume the enemies of Israel might also speak of natural disaster as was the flood and that a meteor impact crater on the bottom of the indian ocean that dates to the approximate time of the flood and could easily have instantly caused a world wide deluge and that if a similar impact occurred on land, either regional or global destruction by fire would would be the result.

Because Jesus appeared just before the destruction of the second temple and reaped a harvest of souls before the nation was destroyed and everyone was killed it follows that it will be the exact same way in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree. However, the mountains of Israel and stars of heaven in scripture are specific references to people not geological formations or astrological bodies as seen in the prophecy of Ezekiel and the many references to Lucifer, a talking serpent and alleged ruler of this world being a fallen star.

I prefer a figurative interpretation constrained by the mountains of Israel representing men immovable from their obstinate dominance of the human landscape as well as the stars of heaven being analogous of people in high places.

However the comparison to noah and that fire will consume the enemies of Israel might also speak of natural disaster as was the flood and that a meteor impact crater on the bottom of the indian ocean that dates to the approximate time of the flood and could easily have instantly caused a world wide deluge and that if a similar impact occurred on land, either regional or global destruction by fire would would be the result.

Because Jesus appeared just before the destruction of the second temple and reaped a harvest of souls before the nation was destroyed and everyone was killed it follows that it will be the exact same way in the end.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBWbpFz3wac]Asteroid Impact Great Gig On The Sky Pink Floyd) HD - YouTube[/ame]

(Should there be any doubt I use man for the human race. It is a shame that there is not a basic word for both sexes but I do not know of one.)

Cool video. Your post gives me a great opportunity to illustrate the variations of what you presented, GISMYS's logic, and my own. In your logic you take the Bible and look at natural events and present a scenario. You actually leave God out all together. GISMYS takes the Bible, looks at natural events, and explains God. I was raised in a very atheist household. God came knocking on my door and kept knocking until I came to believe in Him completely. I would say this makes me a believer with an extremely hardened sense of logic. I look at God, I look at natural disasters, and then I look at the Bible. I have had a hard time finding the Bible anything more than a vague abstraction. Whereas for GISMYS it is the other way around. From what little God has revealed to me and from what little I know of what is going on in the world and from the even less of what I know about the Bible the logical conclusion is that the disasters which are foretold in the Bible are about to take place, actually are taking place. And from this little information I have I would say we are much, much further along than most rational men are will to grasp. I do not believe this is a religious battle but a battle between good and evil. No religion has the monopoly on good. Why now, whose who, and just how much we do or can know I do not know. Have no doubt that I realize just how insane all this sounds to a rational man however as long as He is with me than I am with Him. (I am going to keep saying that because it makes me feel better.)

(Should there be any doubt I use man for the human race. It is a shame that there is not a basic word for both sexes but I do not know of one.)

Cool video. Your post gives me a great opportunity to illustrate the variations of what you presented, GISMYS's logic, and my own. In your logic you take the Bible and look at natural events and present a scenario. You actually leave God out all together. GISMYS takes the Bible, looks at natural events, and explains God. I was raised in a very atheist household. God came knocking on my door and kept knocking until I came to believe in Him completely. I would say this makes me a believer with an extremely hardened sense of logic. I look at God, I look at natural disasters, and then I look at the Bible. I have had a hard time finding the Bible anything more than a vague abstraction. Whereas for GISMYS it is the other way around. From what little God has revealed to me and from what little I know of what is going on in the world and from the even less of what I know about the Bible the logical conclusion is that the disasters which are foretold in the Bible are about to take place, actually are taking place. And from this little information I have I would say we are much, much further along than most rational men are will to grasp. I do not believe this is a religious battle but a battle between good and evil. No religion has the monopoly on good. Why now, whose who, and just how much we do or can know I do not know. Have no doubt that I realize just how insane all this sounds to a rational man however as long as He is with me than I am with Him. (I am going to keep saying that because it makes me feel better.)

thank you for that.

when I was very young my parents who were believers but not very religious at all told me about God who is spirit and the source of all life and that his life was in me. This I readily accepted and reveled in life knowing that life itself was good and much greater than my ability to perceive and I felt what I understood to be Gods presence in me and with me every day. Then I was exposed to formal religious instruction and saw nuns go ape shit on children and spoke about some angry judgmental God who sent people to burn in hell etc, etc, making the class memorize the ten commandments. Then, to my complete astonishment, as the very first act as a confirmed catholic everyone was told to violate the first commandment that they beat and threatened everyone with death and hellfire to memorize. Needless to say I became convinced that they were insane and I began to question my own beliefs about God that I once was absolutely sure of and became agnostic for quite some time until one very dark and cold winter night I felt that presence in me and with me again and decided to read the bible for myself to try and decide one way or the other about what was written inside. what became obvious to me at the onset was that the bible read like a fairy tale which immediately alerted me to the fact that there was a moral or teaching hidden like buried treasure in the metaphors and figurative language used.

So if you look and look for that hidden teaching you will find it and when you do everything will be opened to you and natural and man made disasters that are bound to occur will be inconsequential because you will have attained comprehension and knowledge of the right course to take in any given situation by eating of the fruit of the tree of life.........

If you go to hell it will be because you reject GOD'S love.JESUSwent to the cross to keep you out of hell,what more dare you ask of GOD???

If you go to hell it will be because you reject GOD'S love.JESUSwent to the cross to keep you out of hell,what more dare you ask of GOD???

If you think that you can perjure yourself in the name of God and mislead others into worshiping a false trinity that became a man and receive eternal life by doing so you are already in hell, and no matter how many people try to reason with you, you can't hear them or stop yourself from doing that which scripture promises results in death.

The gulf between you and a rational person is as great as the gulf between the living from the dead.

thats what the parable about lazarus and the rich man is about.

Last edited:

If you think that you can perjure yourself in the name of God and mislead others into worshiping a false trinity that became a man and receive eternal life by doing so you are already in hell.

GET OUT OF YOUR CULT AND INTO GOD'S WORD!!! Wise up and stop being a puppet,tool,fool for satan.

If you think that you can perjure yourself in the name of God and mislead others into worshiping a false trinity that became a man and receive eternal life by doing so you are already in hell.

GET OUT OF YOUR CULT AND INTO GOD'S WORD!!! Wise up and stop being a puppet,tool,fool for satan.

Satan is whoever fucked up your mind and used the power of death consequent to disobedience to the divine will to reduce you into a fenced in farm animal incapable of rational thought or escaping being fleeced for life.

GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS TO BELIEVERS== No longer be like children, forever changing our minds about what we believe because someone has told us something different or has cleverly lied to us and made the lie sound like the truth. 15-16 Instead, we will lovingly follow the truth at all times—speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly—and so become more and more in every way like Christ who is the Head of his body, the Church. Under his direction, the whole body is fitted together perfectly, and each part in its own special way helps the other parts, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.

17-18 Let me say this, then, speaking for the Lord: Live no longer as the unsaved do, for they are blinded and confused. Their closed hearts are full of darkness; they are far away from the life of God because they have shut their minds against him, and they cannot understand his ways. 19 They don’t care anymore about right and wrong and have given themselves over to impure ways. They stop at nothing, being driven by their evil minds and reckless lusts.

20 But that isn’t the way Christ taught you! 21 If you have really heard his voice and learned from him the truths concerning himself, 22 then throw off your old evil nature—the old you that was a partner in your evil ways—rotten through and through, full of lust and sham.

23 Now your attitudes and thoughts must all be constantly changing for the better. 24 Yes, you must be a new and different person, holy and good. Clothe yourself with this new nature.

25 Stop lying to each other; tell the truth, for we are parts of each other and when we lie to each other we are hurting ourselves. 26 If you are angry, don’t sin by nursing your grudge. Don’t let the sun go down with you still angry—get over it quickly; 27 for when you are angry, you give a mighty foothold to the devil.

28 If anyone is stealing he must stop it and begin using those hands of his for honest work so he can give to others in need. 29 Don’t use bad language. Say only what is good and helpful to those you are talking to, and what will give them a blessing.

30 Don’t cause the Holy Spirit sorrow by the way you live. Remember, he is the one who marks you to be present on that day when salvation from sin will be complete.

31 Stop being mean, bad-tempered, and angry. Quarreling, harsh words, and dislike of others should have no place in your lives. 32 Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God has forgiven you because you belong to Christ.
Ephesians 4:14-31

thank you for that.

when I was very young my parents who were believers but not very religious at all told me about God who is spirit and the source of all life and that his life was in me. This I readily accepted and reveled in life knowing that life itself was good and much greater than my ability to perceive and I felt what I understood to be Gods presence in me and with me every day. Then I was exposed to formal religious instruction and saw nuns go ape shit on children and spoke about some angry judgmental God who sent people to burn in hell etc, etc, making the class memorize the ten commandments. Then, to my complete astonishment, as the very first act as a confirmed catholic everyone was told to violate the first commandment that they beat and threatened everyone with death and hellfire to memorize. Needless to say I became convinced that they were insane and I began to question my own beliefs about God that I once was absolutely sure of and became agnostic for quite some time until one very dark and cold winter night I felt that presence in me and with me again and decided to read the bible for myself to try and decide one way or the other about what was written inside. what became obvious to me at the onset was that the bible read like a fairy tale which immediately alerted me to the fact that there was a moral or teaching hidden like buried treasure in the metaphors and figurative language used.

So if you look and look for that hidden teaching you will find it and when you do everything will be opened to you and natural and man made disasters that are bound to occur will be inconsequential because you will have attained comprehension and knowledge of the right course to take in any given situation by eating of the fruit of the tree of life.........

I obviously do not know the Bible as well as you. Anytime you see something I write where you see a connection/relation I would be very interested. For me God has always been very external. Some speak of a feeling from within. For me it has always been a sign before my eyes, so to speak. Does the Bible say anything about this? One reason for this might be my hard headedness and I would explain away any internal feeling as imagined whereas something seen and felt makes one ask the question, "Do I really want to be beat over the head with a stick?"

Forum List

Back