Get ready for a one world government if Trump fails to come back.

Blah….blah….blah..l.I stopped reading at Bonzo. You have been completely brainwashed by the lying leftist media, and as a result we went from having a very good president to one who is demented, weak, and influenced by the Radical Left. Buh-bye.
I think you stopped reading at Dick and Jane lady.

Oh PA LEEEZE! Just look at the love fest between Trump and Putin as his lover Vlad goes about invading a sovereign country. Are you okay with that? Was there truly no There There? Wake the fuck up!
Oh PA LEEZE! After the spying and Russia conspiracy hoax that the Dems created against a sitting president, you have no standing to complain.

Dems are trying to deflect bigtime. They know that Putin launched a war because he has no fear of the weak, brain-damaged “president” the American idiots put in office.

Oh PA LEEZE! After the spying and Russia conspiracy hoax that the Dems created against a sitting president, you have no standing to complain.

Dems are trying to deflect bigtime. They know that Putin launched a war because he has no fear of the weak, brain-damaged “president” the American idiots put in office.
Okay genius. Explain why Trump is so fuckin' enthusiastic about an attack on a fledgeling Democracy by our long standing enemy. Witch hunt? You might be the most severely brainwashed person in America.

Okay genius. Explain why Trump is so fuckin' enthusiastic about an attack on a fledgeling Democracy by our long standing enemy. Witch hunt? You might be the most severely brainwashed person in America.
I don’t take orders from brainwashed leftists.

Anyone brainwashed enough to vote for someone with obvious dementia is the one in a cult.
Like I said before, I would vote for a monkey rather than a traitorous tool of Russia. Proof that your god is a traitor is occurring right this minute there, Comrade!

Like I said before, I would vote for a monkey rather than a traitorous tool of Russia. Proof that your god is a traitor is occurring right this minute there, Comrade!
Stop bragging about it. Because of idiots like you, we are on the cusp of a major war not seen since pre-WWII.

You put a stupid weakling in office, and a bully attacked.

And P.S. I have only one G-d before me. Stop your sacrilegious talk.

Stop bragging about it. Because of idiots like you, we are on the cusp of a major war not seen since pre-WWII.

You put a stupid weakling in office, and a bully attacked.

And P.S. I have only one G-d before me. Stop your sacrilegious talk.
You actually believe Trump would have taken any action against someone he just called a genius? You haven't been paying any attention to the love affair. Here's a moron who tried to prevent arms to Ukraine and who did everything possible to make Vlad's dreams come true. Alienated all of our NATO allies, waited until he was forced to renew the Obama sanctions, Denied Putin's efforts to elect him and took his word over his own intelligence agencies, and tried to get Putin's Russia back into the economic alliances with western democracies and lied to the American people about a deal with his lover Vlad to build Trump Tower Moscow and promised him a 50 million dollar penthouse suite? And, oh yeah, he left our Kurdish allies to be slaughtered by Russian troops in Syria and gave away classified info about the locations of Israeli troops right in the Oval Office to the Russian ambassador and Foreign minister. What a clueless puppet you've become under that orange umbrella. Prepare yourself for many rude awakenings in the future.

You actually believe Trump would have taken any action against someone he just called a genius? You haven't been paying any attention to the love affair. Here's a moron who tried to prevent arms to Ukraine and who did everything possible to make Vlad's dreams come true. Alienated all of our NATO allies, waited until he was forced to renew the Obama sanctions, Denied Putin's efforts to elect him and took his word over his own intelligence agencies, and tried to get Putin's Russia back into the economic alliances with western democracies and lied to the American people about a deal with his lover Vlad to build Trump Tower Moscow and promised him a 50 million dollar penthouse suite? And, oh yeah, he left our Kurdish allies to be slaughtered by Russian troops in Syria and gave away classified info about the locations of Israeli troops right in the Oval Office to the Russian ambassador and Foreign minister. What a clueless puppet you've become under that orange umbrella. Prepare yourself for many rude awakenings in the future.
^^^ the guy who voted for an old man with dementia is calling Trump a moron. The blinders some of these leftists have is unreal.

^^^ the guy who voted for an old man with dementia is calling Trump a moron. The blinders some of these leftists have is unreal.
And what do you think Trump is if not an old man with dementia? He meets all 9 criteria for a diagnosis of Severe Narcissistic Disorder that was confirmed by over 1,000 health care professionals. The Nut thinks he the "Chosen one" for fucks sake. He has little to no grip on reality. He sees crowds that aren't there, invisible jets, airports in 1775, thousands of Muslims cheering as the twin towers fell, a sunny day when it's raining and on and on. He doesn't just slur his words, he's a nut! A cruel, profoundly stupid and delusional sicko! Like I said, you are in for a few rude awakenings, madame puppet.

And what do you think Trump is if not an old man with dementia? He meets all 9 criteria for a diagnosis of Severe Narcissistic Disorder that was confirmed by over 1,000 health care professionals. The Nut thinks he the "Chosen one" for fucks sake. He has little to no grip on reality. He sees crowds that aren't there, invisible jets, airports in 1775, thousands of Muslims cheering as the twin towers fell, a sunny day when it's raining and on and on. He doesn't just slur his words, he's a nut! A cruel, profoundly stupid and delusional sicko! Like I said, you are in for a few rude awakenings, madame puppet.

You are beyond hope.

You are beyond hope.
Unlike you, I can back up everything I say. I can even give you videos of the fruity things Trump has said and done, Remember when he used a Sharpie to change the weather forecast because he wouldn't admit he was wrong? How fuckin' nutty was that?

Unlike you, I can back up everything I say. I can even give you videos of the fruity things Trump has said and done, Remember when he used a Sharpie to change the weather forecast because he wouldn't admit he was wrong? How fuckin' nutty was that?
I don’t have the next week free to dig up all the nutty, demented, and idiotic things Biden has said. Considering the Demented One is the president, I’d worry more about him. His weakness has enabled a war.

BTW Putin's Peacekeepers are bombing the entirety of Ukraine as we speak. Keep in mind that the claim was that the majority of Russian speakers who needed to be "protected" were in extreme eastern Ukraine next to controlled areas. Across the country folks are in a self imposed blackout to avoid being spotted and hit by Russian rockets and bombs. Now that's what I call Peacekeeping. About as non violent as Jan 6. You silly goose.

I don’t have the next week free to dig up all the nutty, demented, and idiotic things Biden has said. Considering the Demented One is the president, I’d worry more about him. His weakness has enabled a war.
Next week? I can supply you with Trump's idiocy in 10 minutes, videos and all.

We have one autocratic nutjob with the full support of another autocratic nutjob waging war on innocent people right now. One has control of nuclear weapons and is as unhinged as the other. Lisa doesn't care. Her job is to make excuses for them both and ignore what is happening. Hideous.

We have one autocratic nutjob with the full support of another autocratic nutjob waging war on innocent people right now. One has control of nuclear weapons and is as unhinged as the other. Lisa doesn't care. Her job is to make excuses for them both and ignore what is happening. Hideous.
What is hideous is that you voted for such a demented weakling that our enemy felt so emboldened as to launch a war.

Stick with your story. You're as entitled to your delusions as your god is. You're the one who will have to live with yourself for years to come because the whole truth will be revealed and soon.

Forum List

Back