Hamas has called for a "Day of global jihad" tomorrow, Friday, the 13th of October, 2023

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Be careful! As we have seen, Hamas has many, many supporters and sympathizers among leftist organizations in the United States (Harvard University, BLM, United States Congressional Democrats, media figures, etc.).

With Biden's wide open southern border and hundreds of known terrorists already in the country, we're very vulnerable right now.

Be careful! As we have seen, Hamas has many, many supporters and sympathizers among leftist organizations in the United States (Harvard University, BLM, United States Congressional Democrats, media figures, etc.).

With Biden's wide open southern border and hundreds of known terrorists already in the country, we're very vulnerable right now.

And you’re publicizing it, why?

I just witnessed, on TV, a Hamas rally. The students were claiming to be Hamas.

My thought was, "Where are the police?" They are admitting to human rights violations and war crimes.

panic-oh-noes.gif

We need to keep a watch on those rightwing anti-semitic groups here in the US tomorrow....the ones carrying NAZI and con-federate flags, the ones changing "Jews will not replace us!" The ones supporting anti-semite Elon Musk.

UNRWA student, US tax dollars paid for them to learn that via the UN.

Are they? You provide no evidence.
Two things.

I said I witnessed the rally on TV and heard them claim they were Hamas. Yeah, they were expressing solidarity with them and were not actually on the ground in Israel. However, arrest a few of them for human rights violations and war crimes -- which is what Hamas has done --, and they may wake up to the concept that they just don't know what the fuck they are supporting.

The other thing is, why do you people demand evidence you know you'll never accept?

I am not an idiot like the rest of you. If you truly want to know, you'll make the effort.

If I were in New York, with its large Jewish population, I would not go on a subway, go to Shabbos services tomorrow night, or go to a Jewish community center.

The NYPD has already been ordered to fully mobilize. I have a feeling if the Governor isn't a total retard the National Guard is at least on alert.

Forum List

Back