Germany's Catholic Church calls for 'reduction' in refugees

There's only one way to settle this. Submit your pictures to the staff and the board can play "Bang Marry Kill".

Francis is a Heretic.
Oh, care to support that statement?

Can you afford me darling? My statements on demand can be very expensive :smoke:
You're nothing special, "darling."

Oh but I am.
Yes, and I'm a unicorn.
Favim.com-3868260.jpg

Sad to see Germans reverting to racism. Maybe there is a genetic component at work.
As opposed to gangs of arab men hunting little white girls? Of course they're not white so racism can't apply.

There is no racism in this thread, Ravi must be hallucinating or the usual Leftist stuff of having no way of debating something, just shout "racist" and/or "racism"

Left loons see racism in everything, it's a knee jerk reaction for them to start screaming it. It took forever to convince the retards Islam isn't a race

Sad to see Germans reverting to racism. Maybe there is a genetic component at work.
As opposed to gangs of arab men hunting little white girls? Of course they're not white so racism can't apply.

There is no racism in this thread, Ravi must be hallucinating or the usual Leftist stuff of having no way of debating something, just shout "racist" and/or "racism"

Left loons see racism in everything, it's a knee jerk reaction for them to start screaming it. It took forever to convince the retards Islam isn't a race
I never said it was. In Germany they are attacking people that "look" like Muslims, including some Jews. Clap all you want, but it is evil.

I never said it was. In Germany they are attacking people that "look" like Muslims, including some Jews. Clap all you want, but it is evil.

Welcome to Ravi, Our Correspondent in Germany and Europa....on the ground, on the front lines, telling EXACTLY what is happening AS it's happening.

:rolleyes-41:

Here is Ravi aka Ravi Foreign Correspondent Par Excellence....this is Ravi doing their thing in Dublin, Ireland:

foreign-correspondent-cartoon1.jpg

Here is Ravi, unfortunately having dropped the ball SOMEWHERE in the Desert:

02-11-26-correspondent.jpg

Welcome to Ravi, Our Correspondent in Germany and Europa....on the ground, on the front lines, telling EXACTLY what is happening AS it's happening.

:rolleyes-41:

I wouldn't put much stock in anything she says. She's long on BS and short on facts

Forum List

Back