Zone1 Germany: Catholic Church loses half a million members

Not surprising since Germany and most of Europe move away from God.
That's because they realized that God doesn't exist - otherwise he would handle the lefty&lib issue and stop all wars, murders, hunger, diseases and famines. And Global warming.!!

Last edited:
Not really.
I am speaking of times long before Hitler.

The sad thing: All Jews who had been murdered from the Nazis had been indeed Germans on their own. German is who is speaking a German language (dialect) and every German dialect speaker understands normally Yiddish very well. The real tragedy behind this what had happened under Hitler is still today for the most people in the world ununderstandable. I guess it will need another century until the first human beings are really able to understand what had happened in the first halfth of the 20th century and what this really means.

Last edited:
Yes, Yidish is very near my German dialect and i can understand it quite well.

That's because they realized that God doesn't exist - otherwise he would handle the lefty&lib issue and stop all wars, murders, hunger, diseases and famines. And Global warming.!!
Why would He stop all that? It’s us doing it. We can stop it. All we have to do is throw leftwing politics in the dumpster.

Sure, Nazi. But Persians are perhaps Aryans. You are for sure no Aryan.
31572119_digital-image.png

That's because they realized that God doesn't exist ...

No. In the moment not only believers in atheism but also spiritual believers in god leave the Holy Church. That's a new movement. But money (membership fees) is also an important real reason currently and not only a wrong excuse as it was in the last decades. The people in Germany never had been rich in average but now they are becoming more poor while the housing costs and food prices grew dramatically. And anti-Catholic propaganda is meanwhile a very wide spread phenomenon in the mass media and under fake-intellectuals.

Last edited:
"Ayran" (spoken nearly like "iron") and "Aryan" are totally different things, Nazi. Only a 24/7-idiot - or racist Nazi like you - is able to think the Turkish drink "Ayran" and the fake-idea "Arier" has something to do with each other. Whatever - also to drink Ayran will not help you. Racism is no metabolic disorder.

Last edited:
Why would He stop all that? It’s us doing it. We can stop it. All we have to do is throw leftwing politics in the dumpster.
Because it's his job and responsibility - he/she/it supposedly created everything so that mankind can thrive and lead a good live - according to his rules.
You mean no one is following his rules and therefore he couldn't be bothered? - would kind of contradict former actions like the Flood and Sodom/Gomorrah etc. etc.

Dear very little child.

Try to be a little less childish in this context and close all US-American torture prisons forever and a day.

Yours sincerely

A German Catholic who has also Jewish ancestors.
If you are catholic, do you know Fronleichnam then?

If you are catholic, do you know Fronleichnam then?

The Feast of Corpus Christi was a very big celebration in my youth with an extraordinary high number of altars clothed in gigantic pictures made with flowers which had been visited in a magnificiant procession. All streets and houses had been decorated with trees and flowers.

In more modern times the worst what had happend in this context to me was in Frankfurt - also called ironically sometimes Bankfurt. A little group of Romanian Christians tried to make their little lost procession through a sea of young demonstrants who were fighting for the right to dance in public at such high Christian celebrations like Corpus Christi (Fronleichnam) or Good Friday (Karfreitag). I was ashamed to have to see all this hypermodern supertolerant "anti-fascists" when they attacked this little Romanian group of Christians verbally with rudest words. A shame for Germany.

Why do you ask?

Last edited:
The Feast of Corpus Christi was a very big celebration in my youth with an extraordinary high number of altars clothed in gigantic pictures made with flowers which had been visited in a magnificiant procession. All streets and houses had been decorated with trees and flowers.

In more modern times the worst what had happend in this context to me was in Frankfurt - also called ironically sometimes Bankfurt. A little group of Romanian Christians tried to make their little lost procession through a sea of young demonstrants who were fighting for the right to dance in public at such high Christian celebrations like Corpus Christi (Fronleichnam) or Good Friday (Karfreitag). I was ashamed to have to see all this hypermodern supertolerant "anti-fascists" when they attacked this little Romanian group of Christians verbally with rudest words. A shame for Germany.

Why do you ask?
I ask because i also like these celbrations.

i asked for it here.

but none of the catholics here gave any answers.

you are the first!

thank you,!

I think i have opened a thread about corpus christi day here somewhre.

but i was practically the only person who wrote there,.

is this day so completely unknown for US.catholics, i wonder.

I cannot post links now but if you search for Fronleichnam here you will find my two threads. :)

Because it's his job and responsibility - he/she/it supposedly created everything so that mankind can thrive and lead a good live - according to his rules.
You mean no one is following his rules and therefore he couldn't be bothered? - would kind of contradict former actions like the Flood and Sodom/Gomorrah etc. etc.
We broke the rules. The responsibility is on us.

When he is ready he will tell us the truth -- that he is one of Uncle Adolfs sons .

Oh by the way: Did I forget to tell you, Russian, that it is a very stupid, senseless and criminal idea to try to attack Europe in the Ukraine and you should not try to do so? What a luck that you are a reasonable person who not needs such absurde tips because you never would try to attack Europe in the Ukraine by starting a stupid, senseless and criminal war. And if you really would do so in the complete darkness of your mind then you would end such a stupid, senseless and criminal war yesterday, isn't it?

And by the way a little lesson in philosophy. Even if Hitler had had a son - this would not mean this hypothetic son would be responsible for anything what his biological father had done. To say so makes you to a racist and Nazi.

Last edited:
The two first sentences are correct. What needs to be transcended is the catastrophic materialism of the world.

We broke the rules. The responsibility is on us.
Okay - so one needs him/she or it, in the first place. Morals are defined by people and their respective civilization standards - not by some God, for who's existence there is no proof anyway.

Forum List

Back