Germany turning into a 3rd world country

Oh please. Germany is turning into the leader of the Free World.

A position the US used to have before Trump became president. Now the US works for Putin.
Obama's left the building. Hes no longer there to denigrate the nation he lead.

ISIS defeated, US Embassy in Jerusalem, Paris Accord DOA, trading partners on notice to stop fucking us, NATO on notice to start pulling their weight and paying their "fair share". It's morning in America!

Merkel is going to end up like Mussolini

Merkel is really more of a Quisling than a Mussolini.

*IRANIAN*

Fourteen people were stabbed on a bus in Germany today. The BBC told me that the German media reported that the culprit is a “German citizen”. That’s all I needed to know. The technical, bureaucratic description gave it away.

Some Germans describe the professional liars as the lügenpresse, for good reason.

The “German citizen” is an Iranian who strapped explosives on himself, boarded a bus and attacked as many innocents as he could find.

They all have to go home.

Posted in ATW

A man with a German passport is a German. In this case the man was born in Iran and lived in Lübeck. He had since a very long row of years the German nationality. He was driving in a bus; threw suddenly his backpack to the floor. Out of it came smoke. He started to attack the bus driver and some passengers with a kitchen knife. The bus driver opened the doors so everyone was able to flee. A man who offered in this moment his seat to an old lady got the knife directly into his breast. Some of the passengers overcame the aggressor and the police overtook him. He's 34 years old. He said still nothing about his motivation. 10 people were wounded - two of them seriously wounded. No one died (as far as we know in the moment).

And no one lied in this context, idiot. It exist always side effects and misinterpretations in context with such news. Everyone knows this. That's why you have to wait a little until the situation and the news become more clear. And our police is by the way not able to say everything - they need also so called "perpetrator's knowledge" for their job - for example because some people make wrong confessions sometimes and on lots of other reasons.

Last edited:

A position the US used to have before Trump became president. Now the US works for Putin.
Obama's left the building. Hes no longer there to denigrate the nation he lead.

ISIS defeated, US Embassy in Jerusalem, Paris Accord DOA, trading partners on notice to stop fucking us, NATO on notice to start pulling their weight and paying their "fair share". It's morning in America!

Merkel is going to end up like Mussolini

Merkel is really more of a Quisling than a Mussolini.

What a nonsense. She is not a Quisling and not a Musolini. She's a nice lady - and the chancellor of the federal republic of Germany.

Last edited:
*IRANIAN*

Fourteen people were stabbed on a bus in Germany today. The BBC told me that the German media reported that the culprit is a “German citizen”. That’s all I needed to know. The technical, bureaucratic description gave it away.

Some Germans describe the professional liars as the lügenpresse, for good reason.

The “German citizen” is an Iranian who strapped explosives on himself, boarded a bus and attacked as many innocents as he could find.

Posted in ATW

A man with a German passport is a German. In this case the man was born in Iran and lived in Lübeck. He had since a very long row of years the German nationality. He was driving in a bus; threw suddenly his backpack to the floor. Out of it came smoke. He started to attack the bus driver and some passengers with a kitchen knife. The bus driver opened the doors so everyone was able to flee. A man who offered in this moment his seat to an old lady got the knife directly into his breast. Some of the passengers overcame the aggressor and the police overtook him. He's 34 years old. He said still nothing about his motivation. 10 people were wounded - two of them seriously wounded. No one died (as far as we know in the moment).

And no one lied in this context, idiot. It exist always side effects and misinterpretations in context with such news. Everyone knows this. That's why you have to wait a little until the situation and the news become more clear. And our police is by the way not able to say everything - they need also so called "perpetrator's knowledge" for their job - for example because some people make wrong confessions sometimes and on lots of other reasons.

Nationality doesn't decide culture.

*IRANIAN*

Posted in ATW

What's your problem? I remember in the moment for example the criminal idiot who had murdered some years ago in a Munich mall lots of people. He was born in the Iran too. But he was a "Aryan" - a racist, a Nazi. All his victims - lots of them came from the same school - were "outlanders" in his eyes.

And now a German song for all the idiots who think they can terrorize the world. Forget it: You are not able to terrorize Germany! Long live the people of Lübeck. You did a good job. This asshole is arrested.

Last edited:
*IRANIAN*

Posted in ATW

What's your problem? I remember in the moment for example the criminal idiot who had murdered some years ago in a Munich mall lots of people. He was born in the Iran too. But he was a "Aryan" - a racist, a Nazi. All his victims - lots of them came from the same school - were "outlanders" in his eyes.

My problem? It could be you.

Will have to see how it goes. :cool-45:

*IRANIAN*

Posted in ATW

Did you ever hear a witch laugh?

What will go on? I guess he will come in a psychiatric hospital. Irreversible brain damage because of Marihuana, Cocaine, Heroine or any other of the US-American drugs.

Last edited:
*IRANIAN*

Posted in ATW

What will go on? I guess he will come in a psychiatric hospital. Brain damage because of Marihuana, Cocaine, Heroine or any other of the US-American drugs.

What will go on? I guess he will come in a psychiatric hospital. Brain damage because of Marihuana, Cocaine, Heroine or any other of the US-American drugs.

Bad luck for you and the world that now a criminal idiot is US-American president instead of a laughing witch.

Bad luck for you and the world that now a criminal idiot is US-American president instead of a laughing witch.

aka Your upset that he's calling you out on your unfair Trade Practices and lack of spending in NATO in which we pay the Lion's share of it.

Too bad for you.............We helped rebuild you.............Our fathers stood the Wall against the USSR..........you bunch of ungrateful Germans now fuck us on Trade and don't pay your share..............Pony the fuck up or watch as we end the one way street with a President who is taking these unfair Trade Practices to the mat.

The Market is HERE..........we sell very little in Europe..........even less in Asia.............The only losers will be foreign wanting to tap into the Real Market which is here.............In the 80's we used Quotas to take it to the mat...........and low and behold your side built more factories in the United States..........and created more American jobs..........

You WILL LOSE THIS ASPECT of the Trade dispute and your side KNOWS IT.

GERMANY turning into a 3rd world country looks alot like california hows those migrants working out

OMG it looks like a total s...t hole Third world nations live like that with trash all over the place they dump it where they step doesn't matter to them......

No poor deluded soul. WE are becoming a third world country — like your friends in Russia.

You should probably stop reading insane delusional garbage

I will think at you when I see the next piece of toilet paper go down the river of idiocy.

The Facts of where the vehicles are sold is easy to prove. Done it on many threads.......

6d0.jpg

All of them know the deal.............new caption reading..........please don't cut off our gravy train..........

Delusional. Muslims have taken over and the people are helpless.
Where do you live in Germany ?
He’s never been out of the country
I see it in media videos all the time. Muslims invading, raping beating, throwing acid, etc. Deny it all you want but it is happening.

aka Your upset that he's calling you out on your unfair Trade Practices and lack of spending in NATO in which we pay the Lion's share of it.

Don't buy German goods as you always did in your life. Don't pay taxes for your army as you always did in your life. Move your soldiers from Germany and never again speak with a German in your life and your not existing problems are solved.

Too bad for you.............We helped rebuild you.............Our fathers stood the Wall against the USSR..........

Nice that you rebuilt Germany and that you broke down the wall between Germany and Germany. (¿How stupid are US-Americans?) But now we like to leave the USA and go back into our own country.

..............Pony the fuck up or watch as we end the one way street with a President who is taking these unfair Trade Practices to the mat.

The Market is HERE..........we sell very little in Europe

What's nonsense. You sell products you sell services. You make much more money in Europe than Europe makes money in the USA.

..........even less in Asia.............The only losers will be foreign wanting to tap into the Real Market which is here.............In the 80's we used Quotas to take it to the mat...........and low and behold your side built more factories in the United States..........and created more American jobs..........

When you will convince the hot spot in your national park Yellowstone to produce a Vulcano then you will also create an immense amount of US-American jobs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back