Germany: Muslim Rape Crisis Worsens

The sky is still falling!
... for retards.
:)

I visited Germany & Belgium earlier this year and had many pleasant experiences driving thru many towns and enjoying the various people/subcultures.

... for retards.

I visited Germany & Belgium earlier this year and had great experiences driving thru many towns and enjoying the various people/subcultures.
They arent stupid though. There is an agenda.

There simply is no good news associated with Muslim immigration, is there?
---
What's with the 4-month old reference?
Cherry picking the negative?
Try some positive news too ...

"Economic growth is projected to remain solid, as a robust labour market and low oil prices underpin private consumption, while low interest rates and the housing needs of refugees boost residential investment. Business investment will strengthen somewhat, as capacity utilisation and employment rise. Demand for German exports in emerging market economies and euro area countries are expected to recover gradually. The refugees will gradually join the labour force."

Germany - Economic forecast summary (June 2016) - OECD

the housing needs of refugees boost residential investment

If you spend money on housing and hand it to hostile refugees, is that really good for the economy?

The refugees will gradually join the labour force

No kidding. How many low skill, hostile, non-German speaking savages are really needed in their workforce?
What don't you understand about this statement?
"The refugees will gradually join the labour force."
A small percentage are the bad apples, perhaps a bit more than the USA immigrants who made USA strong.

"
The refugees will gradually join the labour force."

I understand it to be a piece of fiction.

... for retards.

I visited Germany & Belgium earlier this year and had many pleasant experiences driving thru many towns and enjoying the various people/subcultures.
However, there is a downside to increased populations in urban areas ... traffic!
The autobahns used to be more fun.

There simply is no good news associated with Muslim immigration, is there?
---
What's with the 4-month old reference?
Cherry picking the negative?
Try some positive news too ...

"Economic growth is projected to remain solid, as a robust labour market and low oil prices underpin private consumption, while low interest rates and the housing needs of refugees boost residential investment. Business investment will strengthen somewhat, as capacity utilisation and employment rise. Demand for German exports in emerging market economies and euro area countries are expected to recover gradually. The refugees will gradually join the labour force."

Germany - Economic forecast summary (June 2016) - OECD

the housing needs of refugees boost residential investment

If you spend money on housing and hand it to hostile refugees, is that really good for the economy?

The refugees will gradually join the labour force

No kidding. How many low skill, hostile, non-German speaking savages are really needed in their workforce?
"The refugees will gradually join the labour force."
A small percentage are the bad apples, perhaps a bit more than the USA immigrants who made USA strong.

"
The refugees will gradually join the labour force."

I understand it to be a piece of fiction.
---
Your "understanding" about the future prediction based on the org's prior predictions?
Perhaps your fictitious "understanding" is biased?

... for retards.

What exacly did you enjoy and what has it to do with the thread´s topic?

... for retards.

The thread topic may give the impression that Germany is unsafe, that Muslim boys are lurking everywhere to jump on an opportunity to victimize German women.
I did not get that impression at all, and i saw plenty of Muslim looking folk, albeit a small minority.

I felt safer in those EU countries than in many US states.

Laughable OP from a bed wetting half wit.

Thousand muslim rapists in Cologne = 1 conviction for mobile phone theft.

What a load of shite.
So you officially deny the Cologne happenings? What kind of rapist loving shitbag are you, if I may ask?
"Officially" - you stupid fucker ! Yeah, I will get my people to put out a statement later.

There was obviously some mischief going on but really.............................

A million rapes and nobody charged.

Pull the other one.

... for retards.

The thread topic may give the impression that Germany is unsafe, that Muslim boys are lurking everywhere to jump on an opportunity to victimize German women.
I did not get that impression at all, and i saw plenty of Muslim looking folk, albeit a small minority.

That is where you need to stay then.

... for retards.

---
Why? I don't limit myself like you apparently do ... with your brain too.

... for retards.

---
You apparently are okay with mayhem in the streets so go where it is. This door closes the moment other people act as if they are blinded and they have a desire to stay that away.

... for retards.

---
You apparently are okay with mayhem in the streets so go where it is. This door closes the moment other people act as if they are blinded and they have a desire to stay that away.
Mayhem my arse. Europe is far safer than America.

What a load of shite.
So you officially deny the Cologne happenings? What kind of rapist loving shitbag are you, if I may ask?
"Officially" - you stupid fucker ! Yeah, I will get my people to put out a statement later.

There was obviously some mischief going on but really.............................

A million rapes and nobody charged.

Pull the other one.
It is obvious that no police was present and the offenders disappeared as quick as they appeared. How does this make this more harmless?

... for retards.

It becomes more and more unsafe. But it also depends on where you go. There are certain areas where police officers´ lives are in danger even in a vehicle spotcheck. Thousands of police officers get attacked every year (2014: 55738, 2015: 62000). They do not respect the police and other citizens less than ever. Refugee locations are also hotspots of danger.

You may read here, what a police officer of Turkish origin has to say about his experience and multiculturalism:
Wo Beamte Zielscheiben in Uniform sind

Last edited:
... for retards.

It becomes more and more unsafe. But it also depends on where you go.
Refugee locations are also hotspots of danger.
Agreed; it depends where you go. I would not want to "enjoy" the refugee camps & hotspots, which i assume & hope are temporary.
The refugees should be grateful for being in a more civilized country, but patience wears thin after awhile within a tough environment with limited short-term opportunities.
And the sexist Muslim culture that refugees bring must adapt to their new equalitarian country.

... for retards.

It becomes more and more unsafe. But it also depends on where you go.
Refugee locations are also hotspots of danger.
Agreed; it depends where you go. I would not want to "enjoy" the refugee camps & hotspots, which i assume & hope are temporary.
The refugees should be grateful for being in a more civilized country, but patience wears thin after awhile within a tough environment with limited short-term opportunities.
And the sexist Muslim culture that refugees bring must adapt to their new equalitarian country.
Those aren´t refugees. There are refugees, of course, but they are the ones suffering the most from those rapists since they have no leadership here that protects them from this scum but coops them up with it instead. It was a big mistake to come here in retrospect.

What a load of shite.

Of course he does as he is a supporter od child rape by muslims as an outflowing of their religion. He is the epitome of the 1930's nazi in every way possible, right down to being a member of an ultra left wing movement with ties to soviet Russia

Forum List

Back