Germany: Muslim Rape Crisis Worsens

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
There simply is no good news associated with Muslim immigration, is there?

• Sexual violence in Germany has skyrocketed since Angela Merkel allowed more than one million mostly male migrants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East into the country. The crimes are being downplayed by the authorities, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments.
  • "The moment they [male migrants] see a young woman wearing a skirt or any type of loose clothing, they believe they have a free pass." — Restaurant owner at a mall in Kiel.
  • "Every police officer knows he has to meet a particular political expectation. It is better to keep quiet [about migrant crime] because you cannot go wrong." — Rainer Wendt, head of the German police union.
  • Police are warning about a potential breakdown of public order this summer, when women who are lightly dressed are confronted by young male migrants.

Here is the repefugee crime map:

Einzelfall-Map

(click translate on the address bar on Chrome).

As can be seen Germany is being swamped by Merkel's gift.

Meanwhile in Germany, "What liberal regressives actually believe":

As usual, insanely regressive.

You can bet Merkel won't be reelected and if the Govt. of Germany had an ounce of good sense they would kick every Muslim out of their country.

Islam is, at its core, the world's sole surviving Warrior Religion, inherently hostile-to and incompatible with Western Civilization.

It is a mistake to admit them into any Western country in large numbers.

Any Western country that has made such a mistake should probably be considering an Edict of Expulsion.

Last edited:
i hope that every woman in Germany is armed! If I was a german woman, I would walk the streets with what looks like a typical coffee/soda cup. and in the cup there is the liquid of my choice, pretend i am drinking it,,,and when one of these democrats grabs a body part, i splash him in the eyes, and It Will Not Feel Good!

i hope that every woman in Germany is armed! If I was a german woman, I would walk the streets with what looks like a typical coffee/soda cup. and in the cup there is the liquid of my choice, pretend i am drinking it,,,and when one of these democrats grabs a body part, i splash him in the eyes, and It Will Not Feel Good!

Shit, everyone in Europe should be armed. They will be fighting for their lives if Muslims have anything to say about it.

Islam is, at its core, the world's sole surviving Warrior Religion, inherently hostile-to and incompatible with Western Civilization.

It is a mistake to admit them into any Western country in large numbers.

Any Western country that has made such a mistake should probably be considering an Edict of Expulsion.

I hear there is room in Syria.

---
What's with the 4-month old reference?
Cherry picking the negative?
Try some positive news too ...

"Economic growth is projected to remain solid, as a robust labour market and low oil prices underpin private consumption, while low interest rates and the housing needs of refugees boost residential investment. Business investment will strengthen somewhat, as capacity utilisation and employment rise. Demand for German exports in emerging market economies and euro area countries are expected to recover gradually. The refugees will gradually join the labour force."

Germany - Economic forecast summary (June 2016) - OECD

Laughable OP from a bed wetting half wit.

Thousand muslim rapists in Cologne = 1 conviction for mobile phone theft.

What a load of shite.

---

"Economic growth is projected to remain solid, as a robust labour market and low oil prices underpin private consumption, while low interest rates and the housing needs of refugees boost residential investment. Business investment will strengthen somewhat, as capacity utilisation and employment rise. Demand for German exports in emerging market economies and euro area countries are expected to recover gradually. The refugees will gradually join the labour force."

the housing needs of refugees boost residential investment

If you spend money on housing and hand it to hostile refugees, is that really good for the economy?

The refugees will gradually join the labour force

No kidding. How many low skill, hostile, non-German speaking savages are really needed in their workforce?

---

the housing needs of refugees boost residential investment

If you spend money on housing and hand it to hostile refugees, is that really good for the economy?

The refugees will gradually join the labour force

No kidding. How many low skill, hostile, non-German speaking savages are really needed in their workforce?
What don't you understand about this statement?
"The refugees will gradually join the labour force."
A small percentage are the bad apples, perhaps a bit more than the USA immigrants who made USA strong.

Forum List

Back