Muslim Invasion and the Collapse of Europe

When I wrote this I meant that the Muslims claim that their religion emerged long before Mohammad. They consider great biblical patriarchs as their prophets (which are lower than Mohammad of course).
To clarify the misinformation in your post. ... :cool:

1) The word "muslim" means a person who has submitted to the One God and only worships him.
The prophets of the Torah/Bible, Abraham, Moses, Noah, Jesus, and the others, worshipped the One God, and submitted their will and lives to him. Thus they are referred to as Muslims and revered in Islam.
2) In Islam, the Prophet Muhammad isn't higher or lower in status than the other prophets of the Torah/Bible.
It’s to bad we cannot deport 90 percent of 2 ethnic groups for sedition and treason !!!
One only knows violence and the other uses it’s $$$ and power to destroy the nation that saved them

I won’t mention them
How old was you when you arrived to the US?

When I wrote this I meant that the Muslims claim that their religion emerged long before Mohammad. They consider great biblical patriarchs as their prophets (which are lower than Mohammad of course).

1) The word "muslim" means a person who has submitted to the One God and only worships him.
The prophets of the Torah/Bible, Abraham, Moses, Noah, Jesus, and the others, worshipped the One God, and submitted their will and lives to him. Thus they are referred to as Muslims and revered in Islam.
2) In Islam, the Prophet Muhammad isn't higher or lower in status than the other prophets of the Torah/Bible.
It’s to bad we cannot deport 90 percent of 2 ethnic groups for sedition and treason !!!
One only knows violence and the other uses it’s $$$ and power to destroy the nation that saved them

I won’t mention them
I am a 3rd or 4th generation American
My ancestors came here around 1900

I won’t mention them
Okay, I see. I had a feeling that you came there from the former USSR.

I won’t mention them
Okay, I see. I had a feeling that you came there from the former USSR.
No lol
I came with the Italian and Jewish floods lol

The Muslim Migrant Invasion and the Collapse of Europe

Old article but as current as today:

Perhaps the most important statistic which stands out comes from the United Nations itself, which reports that 75% of the migrants are “young, fit males.” I believe it was Mark Steyn who wryly noted, “That’s not the demographics of a civilian population displaced by war, that’s the demographics of an army.” Ironically, even a handmade sign (see photo below) by migrants camped in Calais, France proves the point: out of the camp’s population of 3455, 2861 are men… 82.8%.

(

If nothing else, this may be a resource for others to help “make the case” to their elected representatives as to why we need a complete moratorium on Muslim immigration (a component of what I call “Sandboxing Islam”) so as to avoid Europe’s fate.

Europe as we have known it since 1945 will no longer exist by 2020. Truth be told, it no longer exists now.

Really, to even skim the multiple dozens of news stories below is overwhelming. Where to start?

For the needed context to understand what we are experiencing, I would recommend Robert Spencer’s excellent article from September 4, 2015, THE HIJRAH INTO EUROPE – “Refugees” colonize a continent, which he begins as follows:

“Approximately 104,460 asylum seekers arrived in Germany during the month of August, setting a new record. That makes 413,535 registered refugees and migrants coming to Germany in 2015 so far. The country expects a total of around 800,000 people to seek asylum in Germany this year. And that’s just Germany. The entire continent of Europe is being inundated with refugees at a rate unprecedented in world history. This is no longer just a ‘refugee crisis’. This is a hijrah.”

How will they blame Trump for this one?
It never actually happened.

Clinton also said that he did not have sex with Monica.

And the polls said Trump had no path to victory sweetheart
But I am not forecasting. It actually never happened.

The Muslim Migrant Invasion and the Collapse of Europe

Old article but as current as today:

Perhaps the most important statistic which stands out comes from the United Nations itself, which reports that 75% of the migrants are “young, fit males.” I believe it was Mark Steyn who wryly noted, “That’s not the demographics of a civilian population displaced by war, that’s the demographics of an army.” Ironically, even a handmade sign (see photo below) by migrants camped in Calais, France proves the point: out of the camp’s population of 3455, 2861 are men… 82.8%.

(

If nothing else, this may be a resource for others to help “make the case” to their elected representatives as to why we need a complete moratorium on Muslim immigration (a component of what I call “Sandboxing Islam”) so as to avoid Europe’s fate.

Europe as we have known it since 1945 will no longer exist by 2020. Truth be told, it no longer exists now.

Really, to even skim the multiple dozens of news stories below is overwhelming. Where to start?

For the needed context to understand what we are experiencing, I would recommend Robert Spencer’s excellent article from September 4, 2015, THE HIJRAH INTO EUROPE – “Refugees” colonize a continent, which he begins as follows:

“Approximately 104,460 asylum seekers arrived in Germany during the month of August, setting a new record. That makes 413,535 registered refugees and migrants coming to Germany in 2015 so far. The country expects a total of around 800,000 people to seek asylum in Germany this year. And that’s just Germany. The entire continent of Europe is being inundated with refugees at a rate unprecedented in world history. This is no longer just a ‘refugee crisis’. This is a hijrah.”

How will they blame Trump for this one?
It never actually happened.

Clinton also said that he did not have sex with Monica.

And the polls said Trump had no path to victory sweetheart
But I am not forecasting. It actually never happened.

Keep telling yourself that Tammy darling.

How old was (sic) you when you arrived to (sic) the US?

You mean "How old WERE you when you arrived IN the U.S.?"
Why don't you answer that question since your English leaves much to be desired.

Forum List

Back