German Woman Raped by " Mid Eastern Refugees"

You do realize your entire basis is a site called "tea party pac" which cites no source beyond something called "Euro News", whose sole documentation is a video of people standing around and an empty room.

You know that, right?

You could always read Deutsche Welle. They do an English language edition, they are that accommodating.

I could read a lot of things, but that's not my job. I'm not the one sitting here claiming some event happened for which I offer no basis.

I must say, a B-roll of unknown people milling around in an unknown place with no subtitles and no narration is kind of a new low. It insults the reader's intelligence.

Knowledge is the enemy of lock step conformity .

Indeed it is, which is why I noted the crucial dearth of evidence. For as you know, taking the word of an unsubstantiated claim is only something that careless echobots do. You know, those who swallow whole because they'd like the allegation to be true and don't need those pesky "facts". :death: Those who fuel on the power of suggestion alone. Like this failed fake story thread that tried to pull the same stunt. Yeah that got called on the carpet too.

You have to wonder how invested a poster is when he doesn't even bother to back up his claim (and we note that he had no response at all). You also have to wonder about this "Euro News" and how it thought it would sell a point by posting a video of random street scenes with no dialogue. I dunno, they must figure that the Gullibles will go, "oh there's a video so it must be real" and not bother to play it. An extension of those who read a headline and swallow the same bait.

I'd be damn embarrassed if I ever put up a thread like this. But that's me.

Indeed it is, which is why I noted the crucial dearth of evidence. For as you know, taking the word of an unsubstantiated claim is only something that careless echobots do. You know, those who swallow whole because they'd like the allegation to be true and don't need those pesky "facts". :death: Those who fuel on the power of suggestion alone. Like this failed fake story thread that tried to pull the same stunt. Yeah that got called on the carpet too.

You have to wonder how invested a poster is when he doesn't even bother to back up his claim (and we note that he had no response at all). You also have to wonder about this "Euro News" and how it thought it would sell a point by posting a video of random street scenes with no dialogue. I dunno, they must figure that the Gullibles will go, "oh there's a video so it must be real" and not bother to play it. An extension of those who read a headline and swallow the same bait.

This is a real story and most who have responded other than you keep themselves aware of the situation, so knew it was true.

You keep yourself unaware, yet bloviate away, anyway. You should be embarrassed for that more than anything else.

That's right'...…. Deny it happened. Keep talking

That’s right; it didn’t happen. Keep talking to yo

Thats’s right... Deny it happened and keep talking to yourself

Only a MORON would deny it. Keep talking to yourself

That's right'...…. Deny it happened. Keep talking

That’s right; it didn’t happen. Keep talking to yo

Thats’s right... Deny it happened and keep talking to yourself

Only a MORON would deny it. Keep talking to yourself

STILL not seeing any documentation. STILL no answer as to why you expect anyone to buy your bridge without it.

This is sailing right over your pointed little head, isn't it.

Then again, there are witnesses for the prosecution.

Its the new normal

"The defendants, aged between 18 and 30, were due to appear at Freiburg district court in northwestern Germany charged with raping the young woman outside a nightclub or failing to prevent the attack.
The suspects comprise of one German citizen, eight Syrians, two Algerians and an Iraqi.
The case caused a political storm in Germany amid a national debate over levels of migration. Former CDU Secretary General Kramp-Karrenbauer, for example, called for a harder line in dealing with criminal asylum seekers in Freiburg.
The regional court is preparing for a mammoth trial: 27 trial days have been scheduled, about 50 witnesses have already been summoned. The verdict is estimated for December. "

Germany just had some large anti immigrant riots to

Good for white people !

Then again, there are witnesses for the prosecution.

And it remains interesting to see exactly how long we go before any of them show up.

This is all about not "migrants' or "Germany" but the phenomenon of fake news and how many wags are simply willing to swallow whole at the vaguest suggestion without ever bothering to check out to see if it's a real thing. It's as if they actually don't know that there are liars on the internet, as if reality doesn't even matter. As if argument from pure emotion alone is somehow "valid". Unbelievable.

So we sit, and we wait. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back