Georgian Negro dealers

Amirani

Rookie
Jun 22, 2012
Tbilisi is turning into market of people smuggling. Walking past any big construction you may meet an army of somber coloured people working there. And Tbilisi citizens have already accustomed to their presence.
I want to tell about this here because I thought that those Africans are just hired workers from some foreign companies. But not long ago I faced those "companies" when I was seeking for a job. I've got educationalist diploma. But school teacher's wage is very small in Georgia. And I thought that the post of instructor in some so-called professional school or interviewer recruiting agency would be quite suitable. Practically everywhere they offered me to answer letters from foreign office-seekers. Now I can say that at least half of Tbilisi professional schools are just mousetraps for naïve Africans. Those poor devils are seeking for any possibility of getting out of their backward countries. And Georgia is a country with simplified visa receiving. So crowds of those Africans are going Georgia looking forward to professional training for a song and for further employment in Europe. Here at once they find themselves in some abandoned places turned into jails for such never-wases. Special police paddy wagons transport them to their working places and back. They get no money but slender menu only. But that doesn't mean that those people vanish at all. There are journals and lists of them. And officially they receive salary provided by state budget. But this money is shared between high officials. Our president loves his public servants. And his faithful watchdog Merabishvili (Minister of Internal Affairs) controls this trade with ebony.
In fact I'm shocked by all these events. I never thought that tyranny would become more than idiomatic expression towards my country. And now we've already got slaves here. What would be next? Saakashvili would acclaim an absolute monarch himself and all Georgian territories would be considered his ownership?

Are you talking about the State of Georgia in the USA or the country of Georgia?? BTW, welcome to the board.
That's likely a bot posting....you will never get an answer.

BTW, The Georgia in the post is not in the South Eastern USA as is my home state.

Forum List

Back