Your pull out and keep Trump trial tracker

I think there are loads of such people. Especially with traffic laws, but Trump... seems to think he's invincible as far as the law is concerned.
The level of whining coming from the left because Trump isn't rolling over and playing dead while you try to "lawfare" him into oblivion with charges that have never been brought against anyone is amazing to watch! The more you do it...the stronger he gets...AND IT'S DRIVING YOU ALL CRAZY!!!!!!!

I'm sure you do.
It's fun to watch, Mac! While you Trump haters search desperately for some bullshit legal charge to stop Trump's march to the White House...you ignore the man sitting in the Oval Office who's been on a decades long influence peddling spree that's mind boggling in it's scope!

There have always been people who believe that, if they have a good excuse (in their minds) for breaking a law or rule, then that law or rule does not apply. We're just not used to seeing it at this level, at this scale.

If he gets away with everything he has done -- and I suspect he will, aside from some financial losses -- I wonder what the concept of law will look like in this country as a result.

An absolutely lawless President. Absolutely immune to the laws, behaviors and expectations that govern the rest of us. There's another word for that.

Have no fear. You cult has permanently changed politics in this country. Your senile leader will be prosecuted. Harris will be prosecuted. Newsom will be prosecuted ....

There have always been people who believe that, if they have a good excuse (in their minds) for breaking a law or rule, then that law or rule does not apply. We're just not used to seeing it at this level, at this scale.

If he gets away with everything he has done -- and I suspect he will, aside from some financial losses -- I wonder what the concept of law will look like in this country as a result.

An absolutely lawless President. Absolutely immune to the laws, behaviors and expectations that govern the rest of us. There's another word for that.

We'll probably start seeing the macistas squeal like banshees going hard after the cavalry. I'll trade you a couple of pelts for that pipe that you're smoking.

Last edited:

The dearth of self-awareness here is truly breathtaking.

Should Biden be arrested because his kid owns a laptop?
On one hand, they have a long list of accusations against Joe Biden, no indictments, a list of lying sources, "reports" from MAGA media and not much else.

On the other hand, Trump's lawyers, staffers, employees and attorneys are lined up to testify against him with evidence like emails, photos, recordings, texts and documents.

Of course, in both cases, everyone is corrupt but them. Otherwise this all would be no problem. This is all just fake news.

They can't POSSIBLY be this fuckin' dense. This is a cult. A group psychosis. The world has seen it before.

I thought that members might find this useful to keep up to speed. Perhaps donny may find it useful.

Im not aware of any website that collects all this info in one spot,

Maybe there should be one that lists Rudys problems and those of the other conspirators like Kari.

It would take some time to work thru but it would be very satisfying.
/----/ Get a life, you dopey Brit.

Yeah...that's the problem, August! Got nothing to do with the MILLIONS of dollars the Bidens have been raking in for years now selling access to Joe! You're a funny guy!
And yet you struggle to make a case against either of them. How is the impeachment of Biden going ?

I thought that members might find this useful to keep up to speed. Perhaps donny may find it useful.

Im not aware of any website that collects all this info in one spot,

Maybe there should be one that lists Rudys problems and those of the other conspirators like Kari.

It would take some time to work thru but it would be very satisfying.
LOL, they are all frauds and you support it...you commie pinko....just cut your privates off and get it over with.

LOL, they are all frauds and you support it...you commie pinko....just cut your privates off and get it over with.
Just saying it doesnt make it so. Catching a corrupt Peez is a service to everyone. But you prople dont seem capable of making that case.

Why is that ?

Just saying it doesnt make it so. Catching a corrupt Peez is a service to everyone. But you prople dont seem capable of making that case.

Why is that ?
What corruption? The bank loans that everyone rich gets? Including Jon Stewart? The ones where the banks said they were paid back and there was no corruption.......The "victims" defended Trump.

Why? Because they ALL play that game. Either you are stupid or you need to remove that donkey dick from your mouth. At some point you need to understand they WANT this stuff, EVEN the Democrats, because THEY ALL DO IT............

You guys are in a cult......Tell David Koresh and Jim Jones I said hi.

What corruption? The bank loans that everyone rich gets? Including Jon Stewart? The ones where the banks said they were paid back and there was no corruption.......The "victims" defended Trump.

Why? Because they ALL play that game. Either you are stupid or you need to remove that donkey dick from your mouth. At some point you need to understand they WANT this stuff, EVEN the Democrats, because THEY ALL DO IT............

You guys are in a cult......Tell David Koresh and Jim Jones I said hi.
And that is your case against Biden, Ok.

On one hand, they have a long list of accusations against Joe Biden, no indictments, a list of lying sources, "reports" from MAGA media and not much else.

On the other hand, Trump's lawyers, staffers, employees and attorneys are lined up to testify against him with evidence like emails, photos, recordings, texts and documents.

Of course, in both cases, everyone is corrupt but them. Otherwise this all would be no problem. This is all just fake news.

They can't POSSIBLY be this fuckin' dense. This is a cult. A group psychosis. The world has seen it before.
Not much else? Like bank records? How do you explain the shell companies and the tens of millions of dollars the Biden's were raking in, Mac? You think bank records "lie"?

Forum List

Back