Georgia official takes oath of office on Malcom X autobiography instead of bible

If I ever get elected for a seat on the Welfare Board I will take the oath on a Hustler magazine while taking a knee. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead! We's cookin' now!

I would take an oath on an anthology of the works of Edgar Allen Poe----because I am a GOTH FREAK

does the bitch have a pieced tongue with a nut and bolt decoration in it?

A Georgia county official has taken her oath of office by placing her hand on The Autobiography of Malcolm X instead of on the bible, as is most common during American swearing-in ceremonies. Mariah Parker, a 26-year-old doctorate student who was elected to the Athens-Clarke County commission, said that she turned down two other options presented by officials at the swearing in before she picked the autobiography.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-04-at-10.12.22-AM-1280x638.png

Georgia official takes oath of office on Malcolm X autobiography instead of bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture says it all from left to right. Georgia will look like NY, CA soon it too will be like little Europe lmao..
Good. Bibles are overrated.

A Georgia county official has taken her oath of office by placing her hand on The Autobiography of Malcolm X instead of on the bible, as is most common during American swearing-in ceremonies. Mariah Parker, a 26-year-old doctorate student who was elected to the Athens-Clarke County commission, said that she turned down two other options presented by officials at the swearing in before she picked the autobiography.

Georgia official takes oath of office on Malcolm X autobiography instead of bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture says it all from left to right. Georgia will look like NY, CA soon it too will be like little Europe lmao..

And your point is....................?
She is a dirty fucking animal.

I don't know what his point is.

That, is my point.

And your point is....................?
She is a dirty fucking animal.

I don't know what his point is.

That, is my point.

Reeeeeeally. So you're in a position to know her showering habits. Interesting.

Btw most of us are animals. Excepting those who are vegetables.

If I ever get elected for a seat on the Welfare Board I will take the oath on a Hustler magazine while taking a knee. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead! We's cookin' now!

Hoss, if you only knew why that's a great post. :thup:

You obviously haven't read his autobiography.....

I don't care if Mariah Parker takes her oath on an old Playboy as long as she serves the people of her county well and with honor.
Based on her holy book of choice and her retro hairdo I expect she will champion all causes framed by and addressing blackness only.
another idiot who never read his autobiography.

Another idiot who has no -ucking clue that MALCOM X realized when he started out the black panther kinda way it was working once he realize he needed to INCLUDE EVERYONE BLACK, WHITE, PINK, OR PURPLE...... he realized when we THINK AS ONE WE WIN . you dumb assholes know nothing you turn history into wtf you want it to be because you idiots can't get off the black white thing GTF off the plantation of racist asshole because those who accuse others of being . RACIST ARE THE GAWD DAM RACIST THEMSELVEs OTHER WISE MORONS **** YOU WOULDN'T SPEND SO MUCH TIME POINTING OUT EVERYTHING " YOU THINK" IS RACIST dragging everyone else into your cess pit of shit , ignorance, racism and most of all SELF HATE .....

You haven't even got a brain left enough to realize once MLK began to succeed in bringing " ALL " ppl together he ended up dead
so did Malcom X FOOL.................... and he too ended up dead and you morons can't even piece together whats been staring down your throats for decades .

22852108_490601704638344_361164521599826096_n.jpg

31964200_574420369589810_1721638233307086848_n.jpg

I don't care if Mariah Parker takes her oath on an old Playboy as long as she serves the people of her county well and with honor.
Based on her holy book of choice and her retro hairdo I expect she will champion all causes framed by and addressing blackness only.
another idiot who never read his autobiography.

Another idiot who has no -ucking clue that MALCOM X realized when he started out the black panther kinda way it was working once he realize he needed to INCLUDE EVERYONE BLACK, WHITE, PINK, OR PURPLE...... he realized when we THINK AS ONE WE WIN . you dumb assholes know nothing you turn history into wtf you want it to be because you idiots can't get off the black white thing GTF off the plantation of racist asshole because those who accuse others of being . RACIST ARE THE GAWD DAM RACIST THEMSELVEs OTHER WISE MORONS **** YOU WOULDN'T SPEND SO MUCH TIME POINTING OUT EVERYTHING " YOU THINK" IS RACIST dragging everyone else into your cess pit of shit , ignorance, racism and most of all SELF HATE .....

You haven't even got a brain left enough to realize once MLK began to succeed in bringing " ALL " ppl together he ended up dead
so did Malcom X FOOL.................... and he too ended up dead and you morons can't even piece together whats been staring down your throats for decades .

Now that you've FINALLY oozed back to answer the question "what's your point?" ---- what IS your point?

It is ironic and laughable when one reads the posts above by those who are clearly racists, and then when they protest the race card is played.

Their very words on the Internet for all the world to see are essentially proofs of their irrational hate, their fear and insecurities.

Pity them, for they no not what they are, and are not even true to themselves.

Forum List

Back