Georgia City Councilman Resigns After Claiming Interracial Marriage Is Wrong

America was founded by white Christians
America was stolen by white Christians from Native Americans

Until America was founded and made into the world's superpower, there was a universally accepted idea of the right of conquest. World War II led organizations like the UN to abolish the concept.

I grant you that when the colonists bought land with trinkets, they pulled off deals that Trump could never match, but they did what was considered legal at the time. Unfortunately it is what it is. Furthermore, our Constitution prohibits ex post facto laws, so as long as the Constitution stands, you have no recourse. That is being used as a justification for the genocide against whites as well as the all out assault against the Constitution.

The 'genocide against whites'

As a white male, I guess I missed that memo. That genocide is apparently really going badly since the number of white Americans continues to grow........

You are absolutely deslusional. For example:

In the current U.S. Congress 13 percent of it is made up of immigrants and / or the children of immigrants. That totals 68 legislators and 57 of those are Democrats.

In 116th Congress, at least 13% of lawmakers are immigrants or the children of immigrants

Virtually all of those Democrats are rabidly anti-Christian and anti-white. They are a fair representation of the country over-all. There are plenty of white people who have abandoned their heritage and culture, making their race irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Stacey Abrams, a virulent racist, that demands reparations from whites, only lost her bid for governor by under 2 percent of the vote in a state that has rejected Dems for many years.

According to U.S. Census figures roughly half of all U.S. counties had a population of at least 98 percent. Today fewer than 5 percent of the counties in the United States can make that claim.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-decline-of-white-america-over-three-decades/

I live about 25 miles from the city in this thread. In 1980 nearly 85 percent of the residents were white. Today, it's fewer than 50 percent AND we've been all Republican until the last couple of elections.

You and I live on different planets.

Your figures are not logical. 100% of all US counties had a population of 100% if anyone lived there! :abgg2q.jpg:

I think you meant to say something else.

You are absolutiely root. The word that was left out is that 98 percent of those counties were white.

Consequently, the founders / framers outlawed inter-racial marriage
Really? It's in the Constitution? Please show us where

Did I say it was in the Constitution?
You said that the famers outlawed it. How exactly did they do that ?

There were laws against inter-racial marriage in the colonies BEFORE the Constitution was ratified. You can attribute that to the founders.

In 1776 seven out of the 13 original colonies enforced anti - miscegenation laws.

Now, specifically as to the "famers" (framers), within six months after the ratification of the United States they limited citizenship to free whites. Only whites were recognized as citizens. Since black genes are more predominant over white genes at a ration of 4 to 1, mixed race people could not vote nor hold public office. States outlawed inter-racial marriage and the courts upheld it.

If you want a REAL education on your question, you should read Chief Justice Roger Taney's opinion in the case of Dred Scott v Sanford.

Scott v. Sandford | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

Finally, 19 of the men who signed the Constitution went on to serve as U.S. Senators. Keep that in mind as you read Taney's historical account of the laws.

U.S. Senate: Delegates Who Became Senators

If interracial marriages were something to be protested, where is the legislation by any of those men to repeal it? How come interracial marriage is not listed as an unalienable Right? In limiting citizenship to whites, doesn't that send a signal to you that the framers who held elective office after the ratification of the Constitution did not address the bans on interracial marriage because it was not inconsistent with their world view?
Can we assume that because they also allowed slavery, that too should still be allowed?

I would not have doubted that people like this still exist. What is shocking is that a person in a position of power and public trust believed that he could say this out loud and actually get away with it!

Bible Belt Racism: A Georgia city councilman has resigned after publicly opposing interracial marriage because of his sincerely held Christian beliefs.

Earlier this year Hoschton City Councilman Jim Cleveland defended his mayor’s decision to discriminate against a black man by citing his sincerely held Christian beliefs and his opposition to interracial marriage.

At the time, Councilman Cleveland explained that he is a Christian, and as a Christian, he has a problem with “race mixing.”

Someone should point out to him that the vast majority of Christians would find this belief revolting. The good news is:

After making headlines for his openly racist claim, Cleveland was faced with mounting opposition and a recall election next month, and so decided to resign rather than fact the public humiliation of a recall.

In related news, the mayor is a bigot also:

Georgia mayor under fire for alleged remarks about black job candidate

The mayor of Hoschton, a nearly all-white community 50 miles northeast of Atlanta, allegedly withheld a job candidate from consideration for city administrator because he was black, an AJC investigation has found.

According to documents obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and interviews with city officials, Mayor Theresa Kenerly told a member of the City Council she pulled the resume of Keith Henry from a packet of four finalists “because he is black, and the city isn’t ready for this.”

I thought your only concern was if other cock suckers and fudge packers were discriminated against. He didn't say anything about faggots but I'm guessing he had no love loss for them either.

You thought wrong dip shit!! I am concerned about all civil rights issues. Now, do you actually have anything of any intellectual quality to contribute here or are you just going to be a fucking DICK
You are? Didn't you open this thread with a statement of, "What is shocking is that a person in a position of power and public trust believed that he could say this out loud and actually get away with it!"

I have to wonder if you understand that speech is also a civil right? No one has to agree with him, but when you set out to ensure that people are punished for their speech, then you are the violator.

I would not have doubted that people like this still exist. What is shocking is that a person in a position of power and public trust believed that he could say this out loud and actually get away with it!

Bible Belt Racism: A Georgia city councilman has resigned after publicly opposing interracial marriage because of his sincerely held Christian beliefs.

Earlier this year Hoschton City Councilman Jim Cleveland defended his mayor’s decision to discriminate against a black man by citing his sincerely held Christian beliefs and his opposition to interracial marriage.

At the time, Councilman Cleveland explained that he is a Christian, and as a Christian, he has a problem with “race mixing.”

Someone should point out to him that the vast majority of Christians would find this belief revolting. The good news is:

After making headlines for his openly racist claim, Cleveland was faced with mounting opposition and a recall election next month, and so decided to resign rather than fact the public humiliation of a recall.

The mayor of Hoschton, a nearly all-white community 50 miles northeast of Atlanta, allegedly withheld a job candidate from consideration for city administrator because he was black, an AJC investigation has found.

According to documents obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and interviews with city officials, Mayor Theresa Kenerly told a member of the City Council she pulled the resume of Keith Henry from a packet of four finalists “because he is black, and the city isn’t ready for this.”

I thought your only concern was if other cock suckers and fudge packers were discriminated against. He didn't say anything about faggots but I'm guessing he had no love loss for them either.

You thought wrong dip shit!! I am concerned about all civil rights issues. Now, do you actually have anything of any intellectual quality to contribute here or are you just going to be a fucking DICK
You are? Didn't you open this thread with a statement of, "What is shocking is that a person in a position of power and public trust believed that he could say this out loud and actually get away with it!"

I have to wonder if you understand that speech is also a civil right? No one has to agree with him, but when you set out to ensure that people are punished for their speech, then you are the violator.
I most certainly do understand that speech is a right. What you do not seem to understand is that no rights are absolute.

I most certainly do understand that speech is a right. What you do not seem to understand is that no rights are absolute.
The only way they are not absolute is through due process, but a third, disinterested party. You or I do not get to determine where speech ends.

The word is CONQUERED - part of Human History from time immemorial.

Aside from Junk science associated with many, but certainly not all environmental issues, the Myth of the Noble Savage is quite frequently evoked by modern leftists to ... Instill White Guilt and Oppression Mentality.

Liberals Ban Fall Holidays - Noble Savage Myth

Liberalism, is a modern avatar of an age old tyranny that consolidates power amongst an elite nobility, the privileged few
a8.jpg
a8.jpg
a9.jpg

Right. So government has the authority, if not the duty, then, to determine which opinions we are to be allowed to hold and express, and to punish those who express opinions that are not approved?

That, ultimately, seems to be the point in your OP, that a man who held public office dared to express an unapproved opinion, and for that, he needed to be removed from office, not by the electorate that voted for him (and who, when he's up for reelection, might choose not to vote for him again if they find his views sufficiently disagreeable) but by a government that arrogantly usurps the power to punish him for his unapproved beliefs.

Right. So government has the authority, if not the duty, then, to determine which opinions we are to be allowed to hold and express, and to punish those who express opinions that are not approved?

That, ultimately, seems to be the point in your OP, that a man who held public office dared to express an unapproved opinion, and for that, he needed to be removed from office, not by the electorate that voted for him (and who, when he's up for reelection, might choose not to vote for him again if they find his views sufficiently disagreeable) but by a government that arrogantly usurps the power to punish him for his unapproved beliefs.

What are you blathering about Bobby Boy!??Did you read and comprehend the story. He was facing a recall election . Recall elections are held when a certain number of registered VOTERS sign a petition That means the voters, not government would oust him

Aside from Junk science associated with many, but certainly not all environmental issues, the Myth of the Noble Savage is quite frequently evoked by modern leftists to ... Instill White Guilt and Oppression Mentality.

Liberalism, is a modern avatar of an age old tyranny that consolidates power amongst an elite nobility, the privileged fewView attachment 294760 View attachment 294760 View attachment 294761

The word is stolen. Agreements were made that were broken.

Blacks have been killed for speaking. Those like you don't seem to hold the same opinions when Farrakhan or the NBPP speaks.

Consequently, the founders / framers outlawed inter-racial marriage

There were laws against inter-racial marriage in the colonies BEFORE the Constitution was ratified. You can attribute that to the founders.

In 1776 seven out of the 13 original colonies enforced anti - miscegenation laws.

Now, specifically as to the "famers" (framers), within six months after the ratification of the United States they limited citizenship to free whites. Only whites were recognized as citizens. Since black genes are more predominant over white genes at a ration of 4 to 1, mixed race people could not vote nor hold public office. States outlawed inter-racial marriage and the courts upheld it.

If you want a REAL education on your question, you should read Chief Justice Roger Taney's opinion in the case of Dred Scott v Sanford.

Finally, 19 of the men who signed the Constitution went on to serve as U.S. Senators. Keep that in mind as you read Taney's historical account of the laws.

If interracial marriages were something to be protested, where is the legislation by any of those men to repeal it? How come interracial marriage is not listed as an unalienable Right? In limiting citizenship to whites, doesn't that send a signal to you that the framers who held elective office after the ratification of the Constitution did not address the bans on interracial marriage because it was not inconsistent with their world view?
Can we assume that because they also allowed slavery, that too should still be allowed?

On what basis do you oppose slavery?

Do you pay your income tax that is based on a plank from the Communist Manifesto and laugh if a tax protester gets arrested? Tax on labor is a form of slavery. The 16th Amendment is unconstitutional, unnecessary, immoral, illegal, reprehensible, and indefensible (since the 16th Amendment was illegally ratified.)

Taxation as slavery - Wikipedia

Are you outraged about that? Do you complain about it?

One of the most surefire ways to find a job is to go to one of these agencies and they will put you in a temp to permanent job. While you slave your ass off, that company will have people sitting in a climate controlled office, dressed to the nines, and getting part of your paycheck for sending you to the company.

If America ran like it did just a few decades ago, you'd get a newspaper, go to the classifieds and apply at companies. You wouldn't need to pay some slaver a part of your wages for months to years before a company offers you a job. Are you comfortable with that form of slavery?

Most likely you want to bitch about the slaves imported from other countries (primarily during the time of the colonists - the importation of slaves into the United States was prohibited ten years after the ratification of the Constitution - pursuant to Article I Section 9 of the Constitution.) But, let's talk about it:

If you were to travel in Sierra Leone today and try to engage blacks in a discussion about slavery, they are reluctant to open up about it. Blacks sold each other and conspired - tribe against tribe in selling off their brethren. Today's anti-slavery political pimps want to shame the United States for their role in slavery, but never say a damn word about holding the blacks who sold their brethren accountable.

The blacks want reparations from the whites, but ask NOTHING of the descendants of blacks who sold their fellow blacks into slavery. Whites didn't invent slavery, but they were instrumental in being the ones who halted the practice. If we figure out a plan whereby to give blacks reparations and offset that by the hardships they made others suffer throughout history, you might have an argument. Lots of people would be due reparations from the non-whites because when Egyptians held others in slavery during biblical times, Egypt was part of the African continent.

Let's get real. In America, unlike other countries throughout history, the black slaves were sold in lots when possible since families produced more productive workers. Comparing the slaves to their blue collar, Anglo Saxon contemporaries, the slaves ate better, had better housing, were paid for their services, and had equal if not better access to health care:

Time on the Cross - Wikipedia

Slavery is simple reality and you can't make a case against it if you have a Socialist Surveillance Number .... ooops "Social Security Number" (de facto National ID identifying you as a slave.) You probably laugh at tax protesters, most likely, and slavery is reality - so what is your next issue?

The EARLIEST courts decisions disagree with you and there is no provision in the Constitution for the United States Supreme Court to over-rule their own precedents. Sooo... the courts legislated from the bench to illegally declare what you are saying. Unalienable Rights ARE absolute. If not, our ancestors died in vain to secure Liberty for themselves and their posterity.

Liberalism, is a modern avatar of an age old tyranny that consolidates power amongst an elite nobility, the privileged fewView attachment 294760 View attachment 294760 View attachment 294761

The word is stolen. Agreements were made that were broken.
The glass is half full - the word is CONQUERED - Although based on your past posts I see no point in debating you -
you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if you wrote the instructions on the heel.

Gibberish! Desperate blathering

I concisely and seriously addressed your post.

Your pretense otherwise, is ironically, just an evasive tactic, from a liberal, who knows at some level, that he cannot defend his positions and policies based on their merits.

THe mass hysteria of you libs, pretending that you are living in some nazi victory timeline, is getting old.

You are not a brave rebel, making a brave stand against the Evul Supervillains.

You are delusional asses, who put other people down, to somehow justify your delusional self images.
He's a serial virtue signaler....He turns the beacon up especially bright when it comes to homeauxs.

In the end, it's not about any supposed civil rights of anyone else, it's about him basking in the masturbatory self-congratulation of how much a better person he is than you.

That would explain how easily and quickly he gets angry, when I call him on his bullshit.
Doing so repeatedly will get you on his iggy list...He's really quite thin skinned about it.
I hope that you boys are getting your rocks off by deluding yourselves into thinking that you know me. You might want to consider the possibility that I'm having fun fucking with you

Dude. If you get off by being such a pathetic troll, that gets his ass kicked constantly, that is constantly made to look like a fool,

no. I can't see something like that as part of the same species as me.

Mmm, so the accusations against the Mayor are FOURTH HAND accounts? And one of the layers is the media?

You know, if America was half as racist as you lefties claim, this guy would not be being forced out of office because of his statement.

Just saying.
Well, I'm sure YOU wouldn't want to force him out of office.

I'm sure you would not want to address what I said.

Do you pay your income tax that is based on a plank from the Communist Manifesto and laugh if a tax protester gets arrested? Tax on labor is a form of slavery. The 16th Amendment is unconstitutional, unnecessary, immoral, illegal, reprehensible, and indefensible (since the 16th Amendment was illegally ratified.)

One of the most surefire ways to find a job is to go to one of these agencies and they will put you in a temp to permanent job. While you slave your ass off, that company will have people sitting in a climate controlled office, dressed to the nines, and getting part of your paycheck for sending you to the company.

If America ran like it did just a few decades ago, you'd get a newspaper, go to the classifieds and apply at companies. You wouldn't need to pay some slaver a part of your wages for months to years before a company offers you a job. Are you comfortable with that form of slavery?

Most likely you want to bitch about the slaves imported from other countries (primarily during the time of the colonists - the importation of slaves into the United States was prohibited ten years after the ratification of the Constitution - pursuant to Article I Section 9 of the Constitution.) But, let's talk about it:

If you were to travel in Sierra Leone today and try to engage blacks in a discussion about slavery, they are reluctant to open up about it. Blacks sold each other and conspired - tribe against tribe in selling off their brethren. Today's anti-slavery political pimps want to shame the United States for their role in slavery, but never say a damn word about holding the blacks who sold their brethren accountable.

The blacks want reparations from the whites, but ask NOTHING of the descendants of blacks who sold their fellow blacks into slavery. Whites didn't invent slavery, but they were instrumental in being the ones who halted the practice. If we figure out a plan whereby to give blacks reparations and offset that by the hardships they made others suffer throughout history, you might have an argument. Lots of people would be due reparations from the non-whites because when Egyptians held others in slavery during biblical times, Egypt was part of the African continent.

Let's get real. In America, unlike other countries throughout history, the black slaves were sold in lots when possible since families produced more productive workers. Comparing the slaves to their blue collar, Anglo Saxon contemporaries, the slaves ate better, had better housing, were paid for their services, and had equal if not better access to health care:

Slavery is simple reality and you can't make a case against it if you have a Socialist Surveillance Number .... ooops "Social Security Number" (de facto National ID identifying you as a slave.) You probably laugh at tax protesters, most likely, and slavery is reality - so what is your next issue?

Holy shit! Really? Paying taxes is the same as being owned by another human being. Thank you for clarifying exactly what we are dealing with here! And by the way, and amendment to the constitution, cannot be unconstitutional.

Holy shit! Really? Paying taxes is the same as being owned by another human being. Thank you for clarifying exactly what we are dealing with here! And by the way, and amendment to the constitution, cannot be unconstitutional.

You're owned either way. The question is, at what level are you comfortable with slavery?

We are moving toward a society where every movement you make is being recorded. The government wants to conduct 24 / 7/ 365 monitoring on you from the womb to the tomb. There are thoughts you cannot think, religions you cannot belong to, and words that can end your career in an instant.

More than half of what you earn will be taken back in the form of taxes. Liberals want to determine the value of your life and how far you can go to protect it. If you have a better capability to defend your life than criminals have to take your life, the liberals want your Right to self defense limited. What degree of slavery are YOU comfortable with?

The government is so good at brainwashing that you make the bold statement that amendments to the Constitution cannot be unconstitutional. That is absolute horse manure. The Constitution lays out a process that must be adhered to when amending the Constitution. That was not done with either the 14th or 16th Amendments. Had you accessed the links, you wouldn't be posting something that has already been refuted.

Yanno, I know there were parts in the OT where Jews and Gentiles weren't supposed to marry, but I've never heard of any passages where it is against interracial marriage.
..the LORD created the different races to be different/separated
Lord Voldenmort??
no--THE Lord
Yup. The Lord. My Lord is as valid as your Lord
yes--the races were not created to mix--plain and simple

What makes you so sure the races were not created to mix? Did you have a conversation with God about this?

..the LORD created the different races to be different/separated
Lord Voldenmort??
no--THE Lord

What makes you so sure the races were not created to mix? Did you have a conversation with God about this?
....yes--I did.
....anyway, the Lord created separated races---why would he want them to mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

....yes--I did.
....anyway, the Lord created separated races---why would he want them to mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Every civilization that mixed races, cultures, etc. perished.

It has become all but illegal to have a conversation about God's Law Against Inter-Racial Marriage, so when mainstream has to resort to censorship and vicious attacks against those who would advocate such a proposition, it should send bells and whistles off in peoples heads that something isn't quite right.

Many other countries are racially homogeneous. Here is a list of the world's least diverse countries:

Least Ethnically Diverse Countries In The World

Now, let's talk about the bigger countries that are not 99 percent homogeneous, but close.

"According to the 2010 census, 91.51% of China's population was Han Chinese, and 8.49% were minorities. China's population growth rate is only 0.59%, ranking 159th in the world..."

Demographics of China - Wikipedia

There are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the earth.

"According to The World Factbook, North Korea is racially homogeneous and contains a small Chinese community and a few ethnic Japanese.[3] The 2008 census listed two nationalities: Korean (99.998%) and Other (0.002%)."

Demographics of North Korea - Wikipedia

I could name quite a few more; however, that would waste bandwidth if you don't get the point. The ONLY people being brainwashed on this issue are white Christians. They are the only people who are continually being told it's wrong and the liars controlling organized religion are afraid someone will tell you the facts. Allow me an example here. When mainstream churchianity (as opposed to Christianity) wants to convince you mixed multitude marriages, the preachers like to invoke a verse out of Romans 10 : 12 which reads:

"For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him."

REALITY CHECK: In most, if not all the passages you see a pro- mixed race message, it's mostly dishonest people taking verses out of context.

In this instance, the Bible translates a word into the term "Jew." Read in context, serious Bible students know that the word "Jew" sometimes refers to a religious people; sometimes the word is translated from a geographic term (i.e. a resident of Judah) and sometimes the word refers to the offspring or "race" of Judah - and in a lot of cases those offspring through Shuah (a Canaanite) that God had forbade Judah and his tribe NOT to marry. Those offspring make a false claim to being a part of God's covenant people, but that's another story.

The point here is that in Romans 10: 12, it is a reference to a geographical people, not a race. There was not and is not a religion called Greek. There IS a difference between Canaanites and the offspring of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob / Israel. AND there are many references to God's laws against inter-racial marriage. Let me leave a link for you:

Miscegenation in the Bible – REVELATION 1:14

Forum List

Back