Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex …

yea I covered that in the previous page,

soooo law school is 3 years, lets take the high end, say 1k a year.

Okay. at 10 bucks an hour, working say 15 hours a week, she can work 20 weeks and make enough to carry herself for the whole 3 years, orgys, sex-club attendance not incl. ....
_________

You're entirely missing the point... she shouldn't have to pay for necessities like condoms, the Morning After pill dildos and pot.

C'mon man!!!
she shouldn't have to pay for necessities like condoms, the Morning After pill dildos and pot.
How about magazines, ice cream, GOOD grinders, bottled soda, candy, popcorn and all those other NECESSITIES? : )

Don't forget cool lace panties and tampons!

You're entirely missing the point... she shouldn't have to pay for necessities like condoms, the Morning After pill dildos and pot.

C'mon man!!!
she shouldn't have to pay for necessities like condoms, the Morning After pill dildos and pot.
How about magazines, ice cream, GOOD grinders, bottled soda, candy, popcorn and all those other NECESSITIES? : )

I am writing of those things I thought were ABSOLUTE necessities, tampons included. (I worked extra hours to buy classic MAD magazines at a bookstore. The slavery of it all.)

Is she hot? I'll pay her......:eusa_drool:

She's Betty Friedan without the looks.
friedan-betty.jpg

How much NOW?

I am writing of those things I thought were ABSOLUTE necessities, tampons included. (I worked extra hours to buy classic MAD magazines at a bookstore. The slavery of it all.)

soggy's a little, well, different

:eusa_whistle: ;)

So this chick is basing her whole future on
which university is gonna support her sex drive.
Can't these people pay for their own protection.
How many guys is this chick banging?

It's always entertaining how people who hate "class warfare" are so quick to pull it out when it suits their needs.

A shitload. What does that have to do with anything?

Not that much, at the beginning. Starting work as a lawyer means 20-hour days for shit pay.

Planned Parenthood, mostly.

"Trample the Constitution"? Not quite.
theDoc, I agree with you on most issues but asking Georgetown to pay for birth control is WAY over the line! Once again, a JOB would pay for her after class "activities".

I'm on the fence on this issue, actually. Don't have firm views on it.

It's not about buying birth control for their students, it's about providing insurance. If Georgetown provides H.I. for it's students, I don't know how I feel about them being able to deny their students birth control because of religion.

So what she really wants is the Health Insurance for free.

She must really be thrilled that Obamacare is right around the corner. Just wait until she finally reaches a point of maturity and realizes that there is no such thing as a free lunch or in this case a free screw.

Immie

theDoc, I agree with you on most issues but asking Georgetown to pay for birth control is WAY over the line! Once again, a JOB would pay for her after class "activities".

It's not about buying birth control for their students, it's about providing insurance. If Georgetown provides H.I. for it's students, I don't know how I feel about them being able to deny their students birth control because of religion.

Generally, it's part of the tuition, if the college provides it. So it's not "free".

She must really be thrilled that Obamacare is right around the corner. Just wait until she finally reaches a point of maturity and realizes that there is no such thing as a free lunch or in this case a free screw.

I don't know where you're getting this "free" stuff from.

such is my sexual success, that I am living expense free even if were to buy all the contraceptives.

Her complaining about "getting lucky" on a regular basis does not work well for me.

Generally, it's part of the tuition, if the college provides it. So it's not "free".

What do you mean about not knowing where I'm getting the "free" stuff from. All the left wingers have assured me that policies under Obamacare are going to be free. Are you telling me otherwise? /shrug

Immie

What do you mean about not knowing where I'm getting the "free" stuff from. All the left wingers have assured me that policies under Obamacare are going to be free. Are you telling me otherwise? /shrug

Immie

What "left wingers" have told you that?

It is not part of the health care offered by Georgetown. TOUGH LUCK. What I heard in college:

Out of 1600 we must have made ONE mistake.

If you are too cold to study, there is firewood for sale in Cambridge.

The university is not a restaurant.

John Adams studied by candlelight.

Forum List

Back