Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex …

What I hear both of you saying is, Obama care did not make healthcare affordable to all Americans. I'm not even the least bit surprised or shocked.

Georgetown is a Catholic college. Premarital sex is considered adultery - a cardinal sin. Is this student married?

A drug store near campus sells BC pills for $9 a month. Do they teach math at this prestigious university?

Birth control pills can be purchased for as low as $9 per month at a pharmacy near Georgetown’s campus. According to an employee at the pharmacy in Washington, D.C.’s Target store, the pharmacy sells birth control pills–the generic versions of Ortho Tri-Cyclen and Ortho-Cyclen–for $9 per month. “That’s the price without insurance,” the Target employee said. Nine dollars is less than the price of two beers at a Georgetown bar.

Georgetown is a Catholic college. Premarital sex is considered adultery - a cardinal sin. Is this student married?

A drug store near campus sells BC pills for $9 a month. Do they teach math at this prestigious university?

Birth control pills can be purchased for as low as $9 per month at a pharmacy near Georgetown’s campus. According to an employee at the pharmacy in Washington, D.C.’s Target store, the pharmacy sells birth control pills–the generic versions of Ortho Tri-Cyclen and Ortho-Cyclen–for $9 per month. “That’s the price without insurance,” the Target employee said. Nine dollars is less than the price of two beers at a Georgetown bar.

Well I see the problem, this is an $18 issue. Need the beers AND pills.

Last edited:
If her education at the college was minimal, she should have at least turned tricks to pay for her education and still have enough left to buy the damn condoms.
If her education at the college was substantial, she would have become a madam to pay for her college, condoms for her girls, and have enough left over for a tidy retirement.

The students really need to start thinking outside of the box. :eusa_eh:

I see what you did there.:eusa_whistle:

They're definitely not teaching sensible shopping techniques.

Well I see the problem, this is an $18 issue. Need the beers AND pills.

Well, yeah. If she doesn't feed the guys beers, she's not going to need the Pills. :eusa_whistle:

I read someone on the web did the math and figured they must be having unprotected sex about three times a day every day to make that 3K cost model viable.....:eek:....wow, when the hell do they study?:eusa_eh:

That's been mentioned in the thread already. It's based on the price of condoms.

She's clearly talking about BC (pills, shot, implant), which can cost $500 - $1000 a year.

Yeah, well, life's hard. The sooner she learns it, the better off she'll be.

"Yeah, well, life's hard."
That seems to be the part in which she has the main interest.

That's been mentioned in the thread already. It's based on the price of condoms.

She's clearly talking about BC (pills, shot, implant), which can cost $500 - $1000 a year.

Yeah, well, life's hard. The sooner she learns it, the better off she'll be.

"Yeah, well, life's hard."
That seems to be the part in which she has the main interest.

exactly.....why society should even listen to the stupid rants of this age group is beyond comprehension....

but for the Left.... this whiny kid is a rising liberal star.....as their agenda includes state-financed promiscuity.....

I say we make contraceptives free for all Americans and since it's available to everyone we NEVER pay welfare or aid to dependent children again. If we don't cut the money for dependent children a lot of women won't use the birth control.

We could limit people to one kid....

Let them have all the kids they want just don't expect the tax payer to pay for them. My bet is that most of the people that want the gov to support their family's are in the 50% of Americans that pay no taxes at all.

Yes indeed.

And they are the ones who say things like, "I pay into the system, I have a RIGHT to get something out of it!"

I say we make contraceptives free for all Americans and since it's available to everyone we NEVER pay welfare or aid to dependent children again. If we don't cut the money for dependent children a lot of women won't use the birth control.

Maybe we ought to develop some sort of birth control that works on men AND women, and just seed the water supply with it.

What is it exactly, Rush? Seriously.

Is it some kind of pathological need for attention? Or is it just a fundamental lack of respect for women? Or is it some kind of conservative need to keep women 'in their place?'

Regardless of what the motivation is, women should take notice of these attitudes of prominent conservatives if for no other reason than because if THIS is what they'll say in public, one has to ask what they really think in private.

And this is true with numerous voting blocks. Conservatives run around bashing everyone in the electorate who isn't a member of their conservative club, and then they want to convince people that they should vote for their candidate. How nonsensical is that?

"What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic] who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex."

Rush Limbaugh: Sandra Fluke, Woman Denied Right To Speak At Contraception Hearing, A 'Slut'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLeGQr9TK6g]Libtalker Ed Schultz: Laura Ingraham's 'A Slut' - YouTube[/ame]

What is it exactly, Rush? Seriously.

Is it some kind of pathological need for attention? Or is it just a fundamental lack of respect for women? Or is it some kind of conservative need to keep women 'in their place?'

Regardless of what the motivation is, women should take notice of these attitudes of prominent conservatives if for no other reason than because if THIS is what they'll say in public, one has to ask what they really think in private.

And this is true with numerous voting blocks. Conservatives run around bashing everyone in the electorate who isn't a member of their conservative club, and then they want to convince people that they should vote for their candidate. How nonsensical is that?

"What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic] who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex."

Rush Limbaugh: Sandra Fluke, Woman Denied Right To Speak At Contraception Hearing, A 'Slut'

Did you listen to what she said?

She basically wants taxpayers to pay for her contraceptives while she's in college.

If you can't buy your own damn contraceptives then I suggest you abstain from having sex.

Geez... liberals are plain fucking stupid!

Forum List

Back