Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex …

I read someone on the web did the math and figured they must be having unprotected sex about three times a day every day to make that 3K cost model viable.....:eek:....wow, when the hell do they study?:eusa_eh:

That's been mentioned in the thread already. It's based on the price of condoms.

She's clearly talking about BC (pills, shot, implant), which can cost $500 - $1000 a year.

I think Fluke wants the Pill paid for. A thousand bucks a year.

I say if you can't afford the Pill, buy condoms. And they are safer for your health, actually. The Pill does nothing to prevent STDs.

So she is making a lame argument.

The woman with the cysts, something needs to be done there. This is clearly a health issue and if the Pill is the BEST option, and she is unable to get the pill for her disease for some reason, then that requires a solution. I would donate my own money to help out such a person. Gladly.

But I would never force a church to buy her the Pill.
I would not force a secular university to do so either.

I was at University last year & let me tell you, the females there were sexed-up like it was nobody's business. Basically it was sex interspersed w/ classes ;)

Awwwwww...that poor little rich girl! Such suffering!
It's always entertaining how people who hate "class warfare" are so quick to pull it out when it suits their needs.

A shitload. What does that have to do with anything?

Not that much, at the beginning. Starting work as a lawyer means 20-hour days for shit pay.

Planned Parenthood, mostly.

These and other questions will not be answered by those who would trample on the Constitution. Future lawyers, no less!
"Trample the Constitution"? Not quite.
theDoc, I agree with you on most issues but asking Georgetown to pay for birth control is WAY over the line! Once again, a JOB would pay for her after class "activities".

I'm on the fence on this issue, actually. Don't have firm views on it.

It's not about buying birth control for their students, it's about providing insurance. If Georgetown provides H.I. for it's students, I don't know how I feel about them being able to deny their students birth control because of religion.

I read someone on the web did the math and figured they must be having unprotected sex about three times a day every day to make that 3K cost model viable.....:eek:....wow, when the hell do they study?:eusa_eh:

That's been mentioned in the thread already. It's based on the price of condoms.

She's clearly talking about BC (pills, shot, implant), which can cost $500 - $1000 a year.

oops my bad. thx.

soooo law school is 3 years, lets take the high end, say 1k a year.

Okay. at 10 bucks an hour, working say 15 hours a week, she can work 20 weeks and make enough to carry herself for the whole 3 years, orgys, sex-club attendance not incl. ....:eusa_eh:

Oh well.... shit costs money. The notion that just because you don't pay for it it is free is dumb. You want it, you pay for it.

This chick need to grow the hell up.

Then she can WORK to earn the money, OR, leave college, and get a job wherein payment for birth control is part of the health insurance.

It's always entertaining how people who hate "class warfare" are so quick to pull it out when it suits their needs.

A shitload. What does that have to do with anything?

Not that much, at the beginning. Starting work as a lawyer means 20-hour days for shit pay.

Planned Parenthood, mostly.

"Trample the Constitution"? Not quite.
theDoc, I agree with you on most issues but asking Georgetown to pay for birth control is WAY over the line! Once again, a JOB would pay for her after class "activities".

It's not about buying birth control for their students, it's about providing insurance. If Georgetown provides H.I. for it's students, I don't know how I feel about them being able to deny their students birth control because of religion.

screw religion...no pun intended, why is this a cost the school must bear, at all?:eusa_eh:

whats next? paying dealers, whoops, 'unlicensed pharmacists' to distributed meth. come finals time?

Oh well.... shit costs money. The notion that just because you don't pay for it it is free is dumb. You want it, you pay for it.

So nearly $200,000 for a three-year stint at Georgetown University as one ramps up to become one of the most presitigious and highly paid lawyers in the country.

And she is whining about $3000 worth of condoms. She did say "protected sex", so that's condoms.

How many condoms is $3000 worth of condoms anyway?

Hmmm.

Here is 60 condoms for $16.00.

So $3000 worth of condoms is...11,250 condoms.

Three years is 1095 days.

This chick would have to fuck literally more than 10 times a day, with no days of rest, to use that many condoms in three years! :eek:

Is that how she is paying her tuition?

Doesn't leave much time for learning about lawyering!

i believe it's considered an apprenticeship as many, if not most, of the skills are transferable

Hey now.

screw religion...no pun intended, why is this a cost the school must bear, at all?:eusa_eh:

whats next? paying dealers, whoops, 'unlicensed pharmacists' to distributed meth. come finals time?

If the school isn't already providing Insurance, I see no reason that they should be forced to do so.

If they are providing insurance, and H.I. in general is forced to provide BC coverage, I see no reason that Georgetown should be "exempt".

I'm on the fence about whether H.I. in general should be forced to cover BC.

Then she can WORK to earn the money, OR, leave college, and get a job wherein payment for birth control is part of the health insurance.

yea I covered that in the previous page,

Okay. at 10 bucks an hour, working say 15 hours a week, she can work 20 weeks and make enough to carry herself for the whole 3 years, orgys, sex-club attendance not incl. ....
_________

If the school isn't already providing Insurance, I see no reason that they should be forced to do so.

If they are providing insurance, and H.I. in general is forced to provide BC coverage, I see no reason that Georgetown should be "exempt".

well, we are back to something of a square one, she knows this is a Catholic inst....

Okay. at 10 bucks an hour, working say 15 hours a week, she can work 20 weeks and make enough to carry herself for the whole 3 years, orgys, sex-club attendance not incl. ....
_________

You're entirely missing the point... she shouldn't have to pay for necessities like condoms, the Morning After pill dildos and pot.

C'mon man!!!

Not if it part of tuition. I got medical care at the Harvard clinic, once on my Navy ID card, before I had to turn it in. (That HURT, I'd had that ID as long as I could remember.)

well, we are back to something of a square one, she knows this is a Catholic inst....

As I said, I'm on the fence.

I think this girl could have framed her argument better, there's no question of that. She comes off looking like an idiot.

So nearly $200,000 for a three-year stint at Georgetown University as one ramps up to become one of the most presitigious and highly paid lawyers in the country.

And she is whining about $3000 worth of condoms. She did say "protected sex", so that's condoms.

How many condoms is $3000 worth of condoms anyway?

Hmmm.

Here is 60 condoms for $16.00.

So $3000 worth of condoms is...11,250 condoms.

Three years is 1095 days.

This chick would have to fuck literally more than 10 times a day, with no days of rest, to use that many condoms in three years! :eek:

Is that how she is paying her tuition?

Doesn't leave much time for learning about lawyering!

i believe it's considered an apprenticeship as many, if not most, of the skills are transferable

Hey now.

don't make me go digging up quotes from henry vi

:eusa_shhh:

_________

You're entirely missing the point... she shouldn't have to pay for necessities like condoms, the Morning After pill dildos and pot.

C'mon man!!!
she shouldn't have to pay for necessities like condoms, the Morning After pill dildos and pot.
How about magazines, ice cream, GOOD grinders, bottled soda, candy, popcorn and all those other NECESSITIES? : )

Forum List

Back