George Zimmerman

link?

as of about 9AM--Holder was at the podium and said--'we will look into it...'

those who know felt this indicated no further action

they investigated before, found nothing--at most -send another team down there and complete the forms--'nothing to see here'

shrug

link to my opinion? :eusa_eh:

ok. I thought I had missed a bit of Breaking News.

working through my withdrawal from the News.

carry on.

obama cannot afford another loss. If obama and holder pursued this and lost the effects would be catastrophic. It would be the black eye to surpass all black eyes. obama would be perceived to be possessed of an out of control incompetence.

Disagree. They satisfy their base whatever another verdict would be in Orlando. All they're waiting for is to see if the furor over the innocent verdict has staying power. My bet is that if there are still rallies and calls for a federal trial by Friday, they'll file new charges....that makes the Sunday talk shows. Make no mistake, they have too much invested in this to let it go.

obama cannot afford another loss. If obama and holder pursued this and lost the effects would be catastrophic. It would be the black eye to surpass all black eyes. obama would be perceived to be possessed of an out of control incompetence.

Disagree. They satisfy their base whatever another verdict would be in Orlando. All they're waiting for is to see if the furor over the innocent verdict has staying power. My bet is that if there are still rallies and calls for a federal trial by Friday, they'll file new charges....that makes the Sunday talk shows. Make no mistake, they have too much invested in this to let it go.

You are considering only up to the filing of charges which will satisfy the crowds screaming for blood. Look beyond that. The regime cannot afford another loss and the evidence to convict based on civil rights violations is even worse than the evidence to support the state charge of murder.

obama is already thought of as a clueless incompetent. Everything he's done has blown up in his face. Pursuing a totally politically motivated vendetta against an innocent man will have untold results when the government loses.

You are considering only up to the filing of charges which will satisfy the crowds screaming for blood. Look beyond that. The regime cannot afford another loss and the evidence to convict based on civil rights violations is even worse than the evidence to support the state charge of murder.

obama is already thought of as a clueless incompetent. Everything he's done has blown up in his face. Pursuing a totally politically motivated vendetta against an innocent man will have untold results when the government loses.

Seems you argue with everything I post. YOU need to look beyond the filing of charges. If they do so they will win with a judge and jury of their choosing....wakey wakey...they don't care about the risk of losing a trial in Orlando...they can claim they gave it the ol "Harvard-try" and change the subject. Understand, Hussein doesn't give a shit what happens to the democrat party after he's gone....if he has the legacy he wants and Hillary gets her ass mauled, he's smiling like Diamond Jack. :lol:

So far the obama legacy is one of being the big loser. He can't afford another loss. That's why Holder is walking back the prospect of a federal prosecution saying the grounds to bring one are limited.

So far the obama legacy is one of being the big loser. He can't afford another loss. That's why Holder is walking back the prospect of a federal prosecution saying the grounds to bring one are limited.

Why rinse and repeat? I already told you they'll win a federal case in Orlando....it's only been two days...by Friday we'll know the plan.

considering Martin called Zimmerman a creepy white assed cracka, don't think it will get far, just as the FBI found.

Last edited:
What a stupid, politically biased, racist witch hunt used to satisfy the democrat's favorite minority. This is country is despicable.

What a stupid, politically biased, racist witch hunt used to satisfy the democrat's favorite minority. This is country is despicable.

This is what happens when you put a hateful minority in charge of the government machinery....they duped enough guilty whites into thinking it was "cool" to vote for Obama. Then after 4 years of destroying any economic recovery, they didn't dare throw him out and get their bennies cut. Catch-22. Even taking the Senate back in 2015 won't make much difference because he'll do what he wants by Executive Order and really mess us up during his last 2 weeks with recess appointments it will take years to get rid of. All this is possible because the public schools have churned out total morons for the past 30 years....they don't understand any of this and don't care.

...after 4 years of destroying any economic recovery...

The housing market is FINALLY recovering because the private sector/investors are buying up all the cheap stuff, foreclosures, short sales etc.
This is what SHOULD have happened when the market tanked in January '09 but noooo, Hussein had to stick his big nose (and ears!) in and fck it up with bailouts, tax perks etc hindering the recovery for 4 years.
He's stupid.

Holder is a national joke. A bad one.

and a bad smell.....with Napolitano taking the hit for fast and furious, he doesn't have to resign...unless he's charged with perjury in front of Issa's panel....that would give Hussein no choice but to 86 him. :doubt:

I agree with this but I want to add that IMHO Obama is already out of control.

and a bad smell.....with Napolitano taking the hit for fast and furious, he doesn't have to resign...unless he's charged with perjury in front of Issa's panel....that would give Hussein no choice but to 86 him. :doubt:

Uncle Janet is another national embarrassment. What a disaster her department has been! SO many gay/lesbian scandals...

...after 4 years of destroying any economic recovery...

The housing market is FINALLY recovering because the private sector/investors are buying up all the cheap stuff, foreclosures, short sales etc.
This is what SHOULD have happened when the market tanked in January '09 but noooo, Hussein had to stick his big nose (and ears!) in and fck it up with bailouts, tax perks etc hindering the recovery for 4 years.
He's stupid.

A big reason for the housing mess is that those derivatives bombs still hold thousands of mortgages nobody knows what to make of.....long non-performing, do they revert back to the original owner, the bank, who owns the paper? A lot of them went to Europe where they remain....I know of two cases in Phoenix where an investor bought a foreclosure with a "clean" title search, and it turned out the seller didn't own the property....big mess, both lost their down money.....now in district court who don't have the means to look into it so they got fleeced.

and we are back to what was reported in the AM--the news loop.

they threw in a clip of the Special Prosecutor and Prosecutor--asked for one word to describe George Zimmerman--finally Corey said 'something'--garbled. and we cut away to the WH--presentation of an award to volunteers--George HW Bush is speaking. I respect him --once he said, in reference to his own grandchildren--their mother is Hispanic--'the little brown ones' and I think there was outrage. I couldn't see the point--such a WASP--clearly some racial issues. Not that man--I still say that.

I just can't 'see' all that others do.

~~~
eta: Angela Corey called GZ a 'murderer' and prosecutor said he was 'lucky'. The explanation for murderer was because she had to believe she was correct in filing M2.

fine. I would have to write a book and include a detailed account of how I felt every minute of the last 16 months and how long it took to recover from the experience. I assume I would be living somewhere in the Caribbean.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back