George Zimmerman

Moral of the story...don't assault people, because they may be armed.

It seems so simple.

Don't commit assault.

Don't commit assault.

Do not commit assault.

Anyone not getting it?

Zimmerman called the police, Martin did not.

There is NO EVIDENCE that Zimmerman struck Martin...not one shred.

Martin struck Zimmerman.

That is the first PROVABLE violation of the law in this case.

It is NOT illegal to follow a person you believe is acting suspiciously.

It is NOT illegal to "get out of your car" to follow a person you believe is acting suspiciously.

It is NOT against the law to confront someone you believe is acting suspiciously.

It is NOT even against the law to question someone you believe is acting suspiciously.

You have NO DUTY to identify yourself to a person you believe is acting suspiciously.

Assault is a crime...usually a felony.

For the last time...DO NOT COMMIT ASSAULT.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Better moral, don't let deranged and violent people have access to guns.

So i guess people shouldn't be allowed to protect themselves. So if someone jumps on top of you and starts beating you against the ground, just let them.

In the end it came down to a black guy who was high, out in the rain, probably looking for an easy score from a burglary. Otherwise he'd have gotten paranoid by being followed and ran back home. Instead he circled back and attacked the guy who was following him. That's not normal. That's not something a kid does. But Trayvon was no kid...he had tattoos, he was a doper, he liked gangsta rap, he'd been caught with stolen womens jewelry, he's been looking for a pistol to carry, he'd been kicked out of school, he'd punched out a bus driver, been in at least one fight-club event, and was headed straight into a life in prison. While Zimmerman isn't anybody you'd want your kid to turn into, he did his job as a community-watch volunteer that night. He had the right to defend himself, and given the ferocity of the attack, to use deadly force. It should end with the verdict.

Last edited:
Most of the reasons why people think Zimmerman should be found guilty are based on stuff they thought up themselves. Since this evidence only exists in their heads, it was never seen by the jury.

It seems so simple.

Don't commit assault.

Don't commit assault.

Do not commit assault.

Anyone not getting it?

Martin struck Zimmerman.

It is NOT illegal to "get out of your car" to follow a person you believe is acting suspiciously.

It is NOT against the law to confront someone you believe is acting suspiciously.

It is NOT even against the law to question someone you believe is acting suspiciously.

You have NO DUTY to identify yourself to a person you believe is acting suspiciously.

Get it? Got it? Good.

A good moral, but not to this story.

Zimmerman was assaulted.

Zimmerman was beaten.

Zimmerman was in fear of at a minimum, grievous bodily harm.

Zimmerman was acquitted by a jury based on a finding of justified self defense.

End of story.

They didn't find Georgie innocent rather not guilty.

I hope all the ass holes gloating over the death of an unarmed teen get Zimmermaned themselves.

America is fucked up when it hands guns to people who have been on trial for murder.

Now every black kid walking home at night should fear for their lives.

why?

a group of four black people beat the shit out of one white guy and pushed him into traffic that resulted in his death. do you also believe every white guy should fear for their lives?

I hope all the ass holes gloating over the death of an unarmed teen get Zimmermaned themselves.

Like you'd have been gloating about Zimmerman sentenced to be murdered in a prison? You don't hide your racism well.

An unarmed thug who attacked a man who he thought was also unarmed. Shawn Curtiss was unarmed when he broke into a New Jersey home and beat the woman he found there.

Here's another black guy who thought he had a right to beat up someone he THOUGHT was vulnerable. He was wrong too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOI5MBIe-qA]67 Year Old Man Knocks Out a BIG mouth Black Man - YouTube[/ame]

Call an ammalance. I got it on tape, we gonna press charges. Too bad that old guy didn't have a gun. One less thug.

I hope this murdering bastards life is ruined forever since i think he is guilty.

I hope he gets in a cell next to OJ eventually. We can all just sit back and watch.

Oh and OP, classy, very very classy.

^ Zoned-out finds it necessary to confirm (time and again) that s/he/it is a dishonest maggot.

Well, it works. Most of Zoned-out's posts do confirm that the filthy sock is not just a dishonest maggot, but a very sadly stupid and pathetic lying maggot at that.

It seems so simple.

Don't commit assault.

Don't commit assault.

Do not commit assault.

Anyone not getting it?

Martin struck Zimmerman.

Get it? Got it? Good.

So i guess people shouldn't be allowed to protect themselves. So if someone jumps on top of you and starts beating you against the ground, just let them.

Right, if you're deranged and violent, you shouldn't be allowed to protect yourself. In that instance, others would be protecting themselves against you.

A good moral, but not to this story.

Zimmerman was assaulted.

Zimmerman was beaten.

Zimmerman was in fear of at a minimum, grievous bodily harm.

Zimmerman was acquitted by a jury based on a finding of justified self defense.

End of story.

They didn't find Georgie innocent rather not guilty.

He came into the trial with a presumption of innocence. When the State persecutors failed to "prove" otherwise, the presumption of innocence became immutable.

The jury did not find him innocent. He is forever innocent now, all the same.

An unarmed thug who attacked a man who he thought was also unarmed. Shawn Curtiss was unarmed when he broke into a New Jersey home and beat the woman he found there.

Here's another black guy who thought he had a right to beat up someone he THOUGHT was vulnerable. He was wrong too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOI5MBIe-qA]67 Year Old Man Knocks Out a BIG mouth Black Man - YouTube[/ame]

Call an ammalance. I got it on tape, we gonna press charges. Too bad that old guy didn't have a gun. One less thug.

One of my favorite UTubes and a reminder we Viet Vets still got a little somethin for somebody who messes with us. :drillsergeant:

Right, if you're deranged and violent, you shouldn't be allowed to protect yourself. In that instance, others would be protecting themselves against you.

In another week or so trayGONE would have had his own pistol....he was looking to share one with another little thug....and he may have gotten Zimmy's instead of a round from it....what "kid" tells the guy who shoots him "you got it"? Your martyr was a criminal.

I hope this murdering bastards life is ruined forever since i think he is guilty.

I hope he gets in a cell next to OJ eventually. We can all just sit back and watch.

Oh and OP, classy, very very classy.

What you think is your business, in America you still have that luxury and others have to respect that it's your opinion and leave it at that. Counter to your opinion the fact remains, a jury of his peers found him innocent.

I'm not sure a jury of six white females qualifies as a jury of Zimmerman OR Martin's peers. However, the legality of the court's decision was sound, no matter what people feel about the decision.

Not every trial is definitive.

Those who gloat now over a young man's death due to the irresponsibility of another will be pissed later when Stand Your Ground laws are abolished and other ones are amended.

The loophole in them is plain for all of us to see now: any one of us can actually follow GZ, pick a fight with him, shoot him dead, and then go off scott-free as long as we make sure to say that we "feared for our life" when he "attacked" us.

As long as you get him somewhere where there are no other witnesses, you can kill him and call it self-defense.

It's wrong if it happens to Trayvon, and it's wrong if it happens to GZ, but let the morons who are gloating over his acquittal have their champagne tonight. After their hangover, they'll realize that GZ sets a pretty ugly precedent that implicates his own well-being going forward.

That's you're lame characterization that people are gloating over injustice. The reality is that there was no case against Zimmerman and assholes like yourself wanted to throw GZ in the clink an throw away the key b/c you want to assume he's guilty (and b/c you have your own agenda). So you're right about one thing, I'll uncork a bottle of gloat to celebrate the loss by assholes like yourself.

MF CHEERS

Fotolia_35920931_Subscription_XL.jpg

Forum List

Back