George Zimmerman involved in shooting

Hard to tell until the facts come out...don't think so? All you have to do is look back to that comical trial he was involved in due to over zealous prosecution

I know many felons who haven't been in NEARLY as many police incidents as Zimmerman has. Either he has the worst luck in the world, or something is off about this dude.

I think he's a little off but given how he was railroaded I can understand some of it

Railroaded? People questioned why an unarmed 17 year old was killed by someone who isn't a cop.

Now later news stories are bringing into question his mental stability. This guy is a ticking time bomb.

He was railroaded, they knew the facts and still tried to prosecute and we told you all they would never get a conviction

No. His acquittal was due to nobody but Zimmerman knowing the facts. There was not enough evidence. He wasn't found innocent. He was found not guilty.

Pulease my husband is an attorney and he knew going in they would never convict. Give it a rest, you all hoped against hope and lost

I drink and smoke weed, and I've been involved with the police once in my 30 years. This guy has had about 6 incidents in 3 years. He's a fucking head case.

However, he was shot! Have you read the headlines? "Zimmerman in a shooting." "Zimmerman in trouble with the law again." Etc. The media once again is making presumptions of Zimmerman's guilt without any facts.

All we know now is:
(1) Zimmerman was shot.
(2) He was shot in his car.

The most likely scenario is he was shot by a black man that recognized him and in a racist rage tried to kill him for no other reason then Zimmerman killed a black man in self-defense who was trying to kill him!

George Zimmerman shot at in Lake Mary police say - Orlando Sentinel

I know many felons who haven't been in NEARLY as many police incidents as Zimmerman has. Either he has the worst luck in the world, or something is off about this dude.

I think he's a little off but given how he was railroaded I can understand some of it

Railroaded? People questioned why an unarmed 17 year old was killed by someone who isn't a cop.

Now later news stories are bringing into question his mental stability. This guy is a ticking time bomb.

He was railroaded, they knew the facts and still tried to prosecute and we told you all they would never get a conviction

No. His acquittal was due to nobody but Zimmerman knowing the facts. There was not enough evidence. He wasn't found innocent. He was found not guilty.

Pulease my husband is an attorney and he knew going in they would never convict. Give it a rest, you all hoped against hope and lost

I knew they wouldn't convict him either. It had nothing to do with evidence. It had everything to do with lack of evidence.

Did they find him innocent or not guilty?

How can this walking disaster area of a human being still have a carry permit?

I knew they wouldn't convict him either. It had nothing to do with evidence. It had everything to do with lack of evidence.

He was found not guilty due to the evidence presented. You're just posting to post and I'm weary of it.Have a good one

Every time this guy is in the news it seems like Skittles gets mentioned. Does he get some kind of royalty payments? If not, he probably should.

The Z man is a tough guys with a gun....without it.....not so much I would think.

He was found not guilty due to the evidence presented. You're just posting to post and I'm weary of it.Have a good one

You can't comprehend why the guy who shot an unarmed kid is in constant legal trouble? He's a fucking nutcase, and that's why Trayvon is dead. This nothing of a neighborhood watch guy shoots a boy, speeds, beats his girlfriend twice, and gets shot in the span of a couple years, and he's not off his rocker a bit? He's a fucking loose cannon.

Killing statist busybodies when they step out of line has to be controlled to avoid killing non-statists with stray shots. Hence the stand your ground law.

You can't comprehend why the guy who shot an unarmed kid is in constant legal trouble? He's a fucking nutcase, and that's why Trayvon is dead. This nothing of a neighborhood watch guy shoots a boy, speeds, beats his girlfriend twice, and gets shot in the span of a couple years, and he's not off his rocker a bit? He's a fucking loose cannon.

Before he shot Trayvon Martin he had prior arrests. One was for assaulting a police officer. But his daddy is a retired judge and the cops went easy on him. Cops are assholes. Not just "a few bad ones" out there. They are either corrupt and if they aren't then they turn a blind eye to those who are. So that makes them ALL assholes.

Forum List

Back