George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

Really? Zimmerman was ran out of the state by those who had no weapons?

I thought that Zimmerman would have had his CCL on him.

The same one he had when he carried out the death sentence of Trayvon Martin.

I also think it may have been the same one that Dunn had as well.

Keep it up. The good thing about any Zimmerman thread is the way it brings out the stupidity and racism of the left. Lets us all see who and what you are.
It also brings out the false machismo that only internet anonymity allows, Bullseye.

What false machismo are you babbling about or are you just making shit up again as usual?

Keep it up. The good thing about any Zimmerman thread is the way it brings out the stupidity and racism of the left. Lets us all see who and what you are.
It also brings out the false machismo that only internet anonymity allows, Bullseye.

What false machismo are you babbling about or are you just making shit up again as usual?
Yeah, I'd pass on the machismo shit. Martin was one dumbfuck, but machismo was his undoing.

That they wouldn't have run him off the beach if you had been there with your small penis compensate. :lol:

Angry crowd runs George Zimmerman out of Miami

Trayvon's killer had been filming interviews before meeting an aggressive response on the beach in Miami

George Zimmerman reportedly received a small taste of vigilante justice on a recent beach trip in Miami. According to reports on (ever reliable news site) TMZ, Trayvon Martin’s killer was run off a beach when he was recognized by an angry crowd. Zimmerman, who had been in Miami to film a series of interviews and garner yet more undeserved platforms in the public eye, swiftly left the city following the incident. My hope is that the Miami mob set a precedent for how to treat Zimmerman henceforth.

Via TMZ:
Zimmerman taped an interview last Tuesday with Univision and Fusion, and then took his girlfriend, her kid and his brother to the beach. While they were catching some rays, people noticed him, started harassing him, and then someone shouted out George had a $10,000 bounty on his head.
We’re told it freaked him out and they all retreated to the hotel, but the crowd followed them.

Security swept their room to make sure no one tampered with their stuff and then stood guard throughout the day and night. We’re told Zimmerman did his CNN interview early the next morning and then beat it … literally fleeing Miami.

George is learning that while the right might love him to death, they won't lifr a finger to help him now that his media utility is past.

This is not simple a problem of right wing tools, left wingers who were a news often find the same thing happening to them.

Martyr to their causes, they are left to swing in the wind once their news cycle utility is past.

GZ is likely living in someone elses home, which technically is homeless if you have no right to live there. He got mobbed by people on Miami Beach but maybe some of them wanted an autograph? He has a huge legal bill but that doesnt mean its not going to be settled at his book launch or lawsuit settlement. I doubt his former attorneys are about to take him to court for owing them money; they got a ton of free publicity off GZ's case.

Lol, It is in GZ's interests, as pointed out earlier by a GZ hating libtard, to play up his hardship. As his two paintings have shown, he is an intelligent man and learning how to manipulate his audience.

I don't blame him, though I doubt I could do such a thing due to my Aspergers. Such posturing always leaves me with a nagging conscience.

But given his situation, I can find no fault for that adaptation he has made to his new world that we really we know nothing about.

I do know that there are plenty of people who would be willing to help him out and who have sent him money, and I am one of them.

You rightards crack me up. Yeah, no doubt when that crowd was yelling at him about a $10,000 bounty on his head, that really meant they were zimbot fans seeking his autograph. :cuckoo:

And like you needed to inform the forum that you have a mental disorder. You think anyone couldn't already tell?

That they wouldn't have run him off the beach if you had been there with your small penis compensate. :lol:

Let me help you with your reading comprehension problem again.

He stated that no one would have defended GZ on the beach. I stated that I would have. It isnt Machismo, its a simple fact.

Let me help you with your reading comprehension problem again.

He stated that no one would have defended GZ on the beach. I stated that I would have. It isnt Machismo, its a simple fact.

Me too.

Really?

I'd be at the front being the front stating Zimmerman should halve said that he should have been found out, and even though I don't wish bad on someone, I hope Karma visits him soon.

Really?

I'd be at the front being the front stating Zimmerman should halve said that he should have been found out, and even though I don't wish bad on someone, I hope Karma visits him soon.

Really, try to post when you're sober, eh?

Angry crowd runs George Zimmerman out of Miami

Trayvon's killer had been filming interviews before meeting an aggressive response on the beach in Miami

George Zimmerman reportedly received a small taste of vigilante justice on a recent beach trip in Miami. According to reports on (ever reliable news site) TMZ, Trayvon Martin’s killer was run off a beach when he was recognized by an angry crowd. Zimmerman, who had been in Miami to film a series of interviews and garner yet more undeserved platforms in the public eye, swiftly left the city following the incident. My hope is that the Miami mob set a precedent for how to treat Zimmerman henceforth.

Via TMZ:
Zimmerman taped an interview last Tuesday with Univision and Fusion, and then took his girlfriend, her kid and his brother to the beach. While they were catching some rays, people noticed him, started harassing him, and then someone shouted out George had a $10,000 bounty on his head.
We’re told it freaked him out and they all retreated to the hotel, but the crowd followed them.

Security swept their room to make sure no one tampered with their stuff and then stood guard throughout the day and night. We’re told Zimmerman did his CNN interview early the next morning and then beat it … literally fleeing Miami.

The cops need to protect Mr. Zimmerman from the mob by any means necessary including armed intervention. There is no need for violence. Just let him fade into obscurity and whatever destitute future awaits him.

Other notable moments in Zimmerman’s interview, seven months after the trial:

• He says he never realized that Martin was unarmed, but that Martin was clearly trying to grab the gun from him.
  • He initially thought that his bullet had missed Martin and potentially struck a neighbor’s house.
  • He expresses no regrets about the shooting.
  • He has a debt of $2.5 million owed to his lawyers, Mark O’Mara and Don West. He has raised more than $300,000 from online donors and said he hopes to collect additional funds through a lawsuit he’s filed against NBC News over an edited 911 call, which he alleges made him look racist because a question and answer were mixed.
  • He says he hasn't collected welfare and will work as a cook if he has to. He’s living off his family for now.
  • He blames sensationalized media coverage for making him notorious, saying people recognize him everywhere because “of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”

George Zimmerman says he's homeless and suffers from PTSD - latimes.com

He's living off his family right now. Why? If he can be a cook, go be a cook. What's he waiting for?

And what's the hold up on the NBC/MSNBC court case.

Rumor has it that George Zimmerman changed his name to Ben Ghazi so that the Obama administration and the main stream media will never mention it again.

CaféAuLait;8636682 said:

• He says he never realized that Martin was unarmed, but that Martin was clearly trying to grab the gun from him.
  • He initially thought that his bullet had missed Martin and potentially struck a neighbor’s house.
  • He has a debt of $2.5 million owed to his lawyers, Mark O’Mara and Don West. He has raised more than $300,000 from online donors and said he hopes to collect additional funds through a lawsuit he’s filed against NBC News over an edited 911 call, which he alleges made him look racist because a question and answer were mixed.
  • He says he hasn't collected welfare and will work as a cook if he has to. He’s living off his family for now.
  • He blames sensationalized media coverage for making him notorious, saying people recognize him everywhere because “of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”

He's living off his family right now. Why? If he can be a cook, go be a cook. What's he waiting for?

In the same interview he says he lives in fear of his life, probably why he does not have a job. Lawsuits seem to take sometime and given MSNBC inferred before the trial ended that "if Zimmerman was found guilty" he would have no case against them, its probably given Zimmerman more fuel. An article I found dated December 2013 says the lawsuit is still 'ongoing'.

He is appealing the second or third dismissal.:lol::lol:

What is not being discussed is -

No matter what side you take on the crime and the verdict, those who gun down other people are usually scarred for life. One cannot take another human life without paying a huge price for it.

In this particular case, as in the case of OJ Simpson, both shooter's lives are forever ruined. Even if Simpson had not commited more crimes, he was a pariah, deep in debt and unable to get work.

Same with gz. He will likely be caught for more crimes in the future but even if he doesn't, who wants him around? Even those who agree with his killing an unarmed teenager are avoiding him.

If you don't think that's true, where are his supporters? He's unemployed, broke, so deep in debt he'll never see the light of day again.

He killed Trayvon but he wiped out his own life as well.

CaféAuLait;8636682 said:

In the same interview he says he lives in fear of his life, probably why he does not have a job. Lawsuits seem to take sometime and given MSNBC inferred before the trial ended that "if Zimmerman was found guilty" he would have no case against them, its probably given Zimmerman more fuel. An article I found dated December 2013 says the lawsuit is still 'ongoing'.

He is appealing the second or third dismissal.:lol::lol:

If he's so afraid for his life, why aren't his admirers supporting him through this difficult time of transition from killer to human being?

If you do good, good is returned to you.

If you do bad, bad is returned to you.

Sounds like Karma is catching up to Zimmerman, and he's not really happy about it.

Agreed Boop, if he is willing to work as a cook, why is it that he's still living off of his family? For several years after I retired, I couldn't find a job in the type of field that I'd worked in the Navy (Personnel, and the reason was that I was "overqualified", meaning they didn't want to hire me because I'd been in the military. Many people were skittish at hiring vets at the time I'd retired), and because of that, I was willing to work at damn near any job I could get. I'd been a bartender, short order cook in a bar, short order cook in a restaurant, cook in a strip bar (they served steak dinners), as well as worked at a stone casting place.

If Zimmerman is willing to work, why isn't he? Probably because it's easier to sponge off his parents than actually find a job.

I cleaned bathrooms my freshman year in college so I would not to sponge off my parents for spending money, they already paid transportation from Florida to Masachusetts. Then I got a job as a home health aide, then a secretary for an elderly philanthrapist. Nobody is "threatening" Zimmerman now except his wife. He was used to living off the donations of those who supported him, not working. That money has dried up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back