George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

Marty? Have you ever heard of the concept "Personal responsibility." I'm only going to make this point one more time, and then I'll have to lower my perceptions of your IQ several points.

GZ has no regrets. That means he learned nothing. That's not a healthy, sane way to go through life.

What happened that night was undoubtedly the worst thing that happened in his life. Far and away, the worst.

And he is so narrow-minded, that he honestly can't see that he could have done it any better or different.

This isn't Monday morning quarterbacking of what happened that night. This is him looking back and saying "I could have avoided imminent death had I made some different choices - but meh! I'd do it all again."

That's either stupid or psychotic, or both.

So next time he gets pounded in the head by someone, he shouldn't defend himself?

Okay, you're stuck in that moment in time, ignoring all that came before.

I can accept that.

Nite, Marty.

I went over the other point of contention, should people just meekly sit back when the police can't handle crime?

Also my other post went into more detail. Note the article said he "expressed no regrets" That isn't the same as saying "he said he had no regrets"

Last edited:
Oh, my word. He's counter-suing for divorce (happy Valentine's Day!) because he thinks she should have to pay half the legal bills!

George Zimmerman divorce - Orlando Sentinel
It's funny how this scum bucket is such a hero to the right.

The only people who call him a "hero of the right" are leftists who realize they have no valid arguments with regards to this topic, and have to resort to smearing.
Bullshit. Valid points are being scored here and I don't anyone shooting them down. Most notably, that Zimmerman hasn't learned from this. If I place myself in his position, I completely regret getting out of that car. Getting out of it led to the death of a teenager who turned out to have every right to be in that neighborhood. Getting out led to facing life in prison. Getting out led to being millions of dollars in debt. Getting out led to a wife being convicted of perjury. Getting out possibly ended a marriage.

Who could go through that and not have any regrets??

And yes, he is a hero to the right. They don't admit so verbally but they sure do with their actions.

The only people who call him a "hero of the right" are leftists who realize they have no valid arguments with regards to this topic, and have to resort to smearing.
Bullshit. Valid points are being scored here and I don't anyone shooting them down. Most notably, that Zimmerman hasn't learned from this. If I place myself in his position, I completely regret getting out of that car. Getting out of it led to the death of a teenager who had every right to be in that neighborhood. Getting out led to facing life in prison. Getting out led to being millions of dollars in debt. Getting out led to a wife being convicted of perjury. Getting out possibly ended a marriage.

And yes, he is a hero to the right. They don't admit so verbally but they sure do with their actions.

You didn't answer my statement, or you tried, but it came out all weasely, just like most progressive statements.

So next time he gets pounded in the head by someone, he shouldn't defend himself?

I can accept that.

Nite, Marty.

I went over the other point of contention, should people just meekly sit back when the police can't handle crime?

Also my other post went into more detail. Note the article said he "expressed no regrets" That isn't the same as saying "he said he had no regrets"
Umm .... There was no crime being committed that night for the police to handle.

Bullshit. Valid points are being scored here and I don't anyone shooting them down. Most notably, that Zimmerman hasn't learned from this. If I place myself in his position, I completely regret getting out of that car. Getting out of it led to the death of a teenager who had every right to be in that neighborhood. Getting out led to facing life in prison. Getting out led to being millions of dollars in debt. Getting out led to a wife being convicted of perjury. Getting out possibly ended a marriage.

You didn't answer my statement, or you tried, but it came out all weasely, just like most progressive statements.
Look again ... you asked no question in the post I responded to.

Look again yourself....

Martin is not here to have regrets, or not have regrets. This thread is about Zimmerman, who is 'homeless,' has no job but does have PTSD - and no regrets.

He didn't learn from the biggest mistake of his life.

That makes him stupid.

So he basically should have let Martin pound his head into the ground. Got it.

Or he should have just let crime riddle his neighborhood and not cared, because it wasn't his stuff being robbed. Got it.

Marty? Have you ever heard of the concept "Personal responsibility." I'm only going to make this point one more time, and then I'll have to lower my perceptions of your IQ several points.

GZ has no regrets. That means he learned nothing. That's not a healthy, sane way to go through life.

What happened that night was undoubtedly the worst thing that happened in his life. Far and away, the worst.

And he is so narrow-minded, that he honestly can't see that he could have done it any better or different.

This isn't Monday morning quarterbacking of what happened that night. This is him looking back and saying "I could have avoided imminent death had I made some different choices - but meh! I'd do it all again."

Correct.

Had Zimmerman only done as instructed by the police, remaining at his car or returning home, he’d be living a quite, private existence today.

And again, this is not hindsight being 20/20, as Zimmerman made the decision to disregard the authorities and place himself in a dangerous situation – consequently he has only himself to blame, and must indeed take personal responsibility, something he clearly refuses to do.

Don't worry. When he kills another unarmed black kid, right wingers will start sending him money again. He just hasn't figured that out yet.

gz is a hero to some and yet can't get a job? I would not to hire him or work next to him.

Looking at the recent cases - gz, Dunn, the guy who shot the family man for texting - all of them are paying an enormous price for their actions. Never mind whether you agree with them. Fact is, they have ruined their own lives as well as the lives of their families and the victim's families.

Call it "stand your ground" or your 2nd amendment right but if you carry a gun, you're looking to kill someone. If you use your gun, you are probably throwing your own life away.

Dunn, gz, others - they brought this on themselves.

Martin is not here to have regrets, or not have regrets. This thread is about Zimmerman, who is 'homeless,' has no job but does have PTSD - and no regrets.

He didn't learn from the biggest mistake of his life.

That makes him stupid.

Or he should have just let crime riddle his neighborhood and not cared, because it wasn't his stuff being robbed. Got it.

I wonder what 'T' would have done differently if he could relive that night? LOL
I'll take a wild guess and suggest he'd say: "When I was basically standing on my father's latest 'licks' door step I would open the fucking door and walk inside and lock the door.
I wouldn't go looking for the White dud who may have a gun then go up and sucker-punch him and climb aboard and start banging his head against the concrete like the eye witness saw me doing". Too late now though. At least I can get a medal for saving ten thousands maggots from starving this winter".

Correct.

Had Zimmerman only done as instructed by the police, remaining at his car or returning home, he’d be living a quite, private existence today.

And again, this is not hindsight being 20/20, as Zimmerman made the decision to disregard the authorities and place himself in a dangerous situation – consequently he has only himself to blame, and must indeed take personal responsibility, something he clearly refuses to do.

No, the guy pummelling his head for no reason other than he was being followed for a few minutes, AFTER he had lost zimmerman and was close to home, bears the brunt of the blame.

Look again yourself....
You said, "The only people who call him a "hero of the right" are leftists who realize they have no valid arguments with regards to this topic, and have to resort to smearing," and I answered both ...

I answered your denial that the right holds him up as a hero, which they claim tacitly with their deeds.

And I answered your denial that the left have any valid arguments given his refusal to have any regrets for that evening even with the benefit of hindsight, despite how horrible it ended for all parties involved.

Bullshit. Valid points are being scored here and I don't anyone shooting them down. Most notably, that Zimmerman hasn't learned from this. If I place myself in his position, I completely regret getting out of that car. Getting out of it led to the death of a teenager who turned out to have every right to be in that neighborhood. Getting out led to facing life in prison. Getting out led to being millions of dollars in debt. Getting out led to a wife being convicted of perjury. Getting out possibly ended a marriage.

They say it out loud as well. The comments at his ebay auction were all very supportive and some even used the word "hero".

He ruined his own life but still does not take any responsibility for that fact.

It's actually becoming laughable, how far you all will go to avoid using critical thought when it comes to GZ.

TM doesn't matter. Never has, never will. He's just a thug, right? Whatever is the worst you can say or think about him, go for it.

Right. Now GZ had his entire life go down the shitter because of the choices, many choices, he made that night. Any sane, normal person looking back at the worst night of their life would be rethinking and second guessing. It's human nature.

Not George.

I can accept that.

Nite, Marty.

Umm .... There was no crime being committed that night for the police to handle.

The police DID "handle" this crime. They let gz go. And then they buried evidence.

For most on the right this case – and the Dunn case as well – concerns the unfounded, unwarranted fear by many conservatives that the outcome of these events will have a ‘chilling effect’ on the use of deadly force in self-defense, where potential white victims of ‘black crime’ will refrain from using deadly force out of fear that they’ll become the next George Zimmerman, ‘persecuted’ by the ‘liberal media’ and prosecuted by the ‘liberal courts.’

Conservatives also needlessly fear that such cases will undermine the SYG doctrine leading the to repeal of SYG/self-defense statutes.

Needless to say, nothing could be further from the truth.

But most conservatives have contrived their myth and adhere to it blindly nonetheless: ‘if you’re white and kill a black in self-defense, you’re a racist and will end up in jail even if the shooting was legal and justified.’

And as with other conservative myths, this myth is just as idiotic and baseless.

Trayvon Martin got exactly what he should have gotten considering his action that night!
It was not even an issue until radical black rabble rousers got involved where they had no business.

Other notable moments in Zimmerman’s interview, seven months after the trial:

• He says he never realized that Martin was unarmed, but that Martin was clearly trying to grab the gun from him.
  • He initially thought that his bullet had missed Martin and potentially struck a neighbor’s house.
  • He expresses no regrets about the shooting.
  • He has a debt of $2.5 million owed to his lawyers, Mark O’Mara and Don West. He has raised more than $300,000 from online donors and said he hopes to collect additional funds through a lawsuit he’s filed against NBC News over an edited 911 call, which he alleges made him look racist because a question and answer were mixed.
  • He says he hasn't collected welfare and will work as a cook if he has to. He’s living off his family for now.
  • He blames sensationalized media coverage for making him notorious, saying people recognize him everywhere because “of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”

George Zimmerman says he's homeless and suffers from PTSD - latimes.com

He's living off his family right now. Why? If he can be a cook, go be a cook. What's he waiting for?

And what's the hold up on the NBC/MSNBC court case.

It's really quite appalling how some people enjoy this poor man's misfortunes.

Look again yourself....
You said, "The only people who call him a "hero of the right" are leftists who realize they have no valid arguments with regards to this topic, and have to resort to smearing," and I answered both ...

I answered your denial that the right holds him up as a hero, which they claim tacitly with their deeds.

And I answered your denial that the left have any valid arguments given his refusal to have any regrets for that evening even with the benefit of hindsight, despite how horrible it ended for all parties involved.

Find me one right leaning person that calls him a hero.

Find one.

Do any of you have any regrets for falsely accusing a man of murder?

Other notable moments in Zimmerman’s interview, seven months after the trial:

• He says he never realized that Martin was unarmed, but that Martin was clearly trying to grab the gun from him.
  • He initially thought that his bullet had missed Martin and potentially struck a neighbor’s house.
  • He expresses no regrets about the shooting.
  • He has a debt of $2.5 million owed to his lawyers, Mark O’Mara and Don West. He has raised more than $300,000 from online donors and said he hopes to collect additional funds through a lawsuit he’s filed against NBC News over an edited 911 call, which he alleges made him look racist because a question and answer were mixed.
  • He says he hasn't collected welfare and will work as a cook if he has to. He’s living off his family for now.
  • He blames sensationalized media coverage for making him notorious, saying people recognize him everywhere because “of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”

George Zimmerman says he's homeless and suffers from PTSD - latimes.com

He's living off his family right now. Why? If he can be a cook, go be a cook. What's he waiting for?

And what's the hold up on the NBC/MSNBC court case.

It's really quite appalling how some people enjoy this poor man's misfortunes.

I've experienced enjoyment. This does not compare.

Forum List

Back