George Wallace’s Family, Former Staff: Donald Trump Is Doing What He Did

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh boy, Rachel Maddow started this and Wallace's daughter agrees.

George Wallace's Family, Former Staff: Donald Trump Is Doing What He Did

Segregationist presidential candidate George Wallace’s daughter and two of his former top aides said in interviews this week that candidate Donald Trump is squarely in Wallace’s racist, populist tradition.

“There are a great deal of similarities as it relates to their style and political strategies,” said Wallace’s daughter, Peggy Wallace Kennedy. “The two of them, they have adopted the notion that fear and hate are the two greatest motivators of voters. Those voters that feel alienated from the government. Those voters tend to make decisions based on an emotional level rather than intellectual.”

“They both understood, my father and Donald Trump, that low-information voters, they tend to feed off of the threats to their livelihood and safety without really considering what that threat really is, or even if it’s real,” she continued. “So daddy and Trump have this magnificent personality, a brave put-ons that the average American wants in a leader.

More ▾

Make America Great Again. I don't know if he can do it? But I know HRC or Bernie will make it worse, Economically of course.

Time for a Manager, a real businessman with common sense. He is willing to sacrifice his lifes' work to try to fix this system. You should all say thank you. He don't need you, WE need him.

Vote T-Rump.....Trump.....The Donald. Trust the man who says he can. Trump/Cruz 2016.

Or Cruz/? Carson? I'll bring the knives.

Segregationist presidential candidate George Wallace’s daughter and two of his former top aides said in interviews this week that candidate Donald Trump is squarely in Wallace’s racist, populist tradition.

“There are a great deal of similarities as it relates to their style and political strategies,” said Wallace’s daughter, Peggy Wallace Kennedy. “The two of them, they have adopted the notion that fear and hate are the two greatest motivators of voters. Those voters that feel alienated from the government. Those voters tend to make decisions based on an emotional level rather than intellectual.”

“They both understood, my father and Donald Trump, that low-information voters, they tend to feed off of the threats to their livelihood and safety without really considering what that threat really is, or even if it’s real,” she continued. “So daddy and Trump have this magnificent personality, a brave put-ons that the average American wants in a leader.

More ▾

Democrat.

George Wallace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More ▾

Democrat.

But the parties magically switched sides.

Make America Great Again. I don't know if he can do it? But I know HRC or Bernie will make it worse, Economically of course.

Time for a Manager, a real businessman with common sense. He is willing to sacrifice his lifes' work to try to fix this system. You should all say thank you. He don't need you, WE need him.

Vote T-Rump.....Trump.....The Donald. Trust the man who says he can. Trump/Cruz 2016.

America is becoming greater everyday with the white trash dying off

I was watching the Trump rally this evening, always fun to watch Donald Trump instruct his followers to rough up a demonstrator. I wonder what motivates people like that? Is it because Trump can't stand any form of dissent of disagreement? Or do his followers sanction violence against lone protesters because they are all sniveling cowards?

More ▾

Democrat.

But the parties magically switched sides.

That's what they keep telling us. Once upon a time the party of KKK and Jim Crow just *poof* became the good guys.

:lol:

I love that fairy tale.

No doubt you PC social justice warrior consciousness tells you that's not a racist remark.

Wallace never had Black people supporting him.

And neither does Trump.

I see this is the old left wing assertion that any black person who doesn't spew the Democratic party dogma ain't blackety, black enuff

As opposed to the old dipshit equivalency of trotting out a token as an example of your tolerance.

That's the problem with people on the left your only tolerant of those minorities that stay lock step with the party line.

More ▾

Democrat.

Wallace wanted to run as VP to Goldwater [R], Goldwater refused him.
That would be in your link.

More ▾
It's too bad this woman trashed her own father to the media. Thanksgiving will be awkward this year.

Are you fucking serious??

You hate white people so much that desire us to be extinct?

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

And if you're white, jump off a cliff to speed up the dying off of white people.

More ▾
Blatant hypocrisy.
The current democrat party and the left have been segregating and pandering to segregation for over forty years.
Democrats keep blacks black, highspanics highspanic, etc.
Democrats are hypocrites and bigots.

Forum List

Back