George W. Bush Visits Fort Hood, Wounded Soldiers

They weren't killed...they were liberated!!!

"It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood...
General William Tecumseh Sherman

Fuck you.

Don't act like you're the only one personally affected. I earned my Combat patch with the 3rd ACR. I'm fucking done with letting Nationalism and PC diseases infect and prevent common damn sense.

Fuck you.

This again? I already said "no" and no means no.

So your only response is a minor temper tantrum? No explanation? Thanks for your participation.

Get a room. :lol:

Radioman, do you need a restraining order? There are places for that type lifestyle on the web, just not here dude. NOt that there is anything wrong with that. :cool:

Very funny.

No. Curve's posts, and continued posts, insinuating that these soldiers either deserved what they got because of the actions of Bush, or that somehow Bush was on the same level as this wacko Hasan character and was gleefully attempting to rack up a body count, are absolutely beneath contempt.

Bush was a moron for going into Iraq. An absolute blithering daydreaming moron who thought that it would be a cakewalk, just because he weaally weaally wanted it to be. He thought there were WMD's that were an actual threat to the US, despite, we find out later, overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

But to try and imply that Bush wanted to kill as many servicemen as possible like this Hasan cocksucker did puts Curvelight lower than whaleshit. And now Bfgrn wants to chime in too with his little moronic post as well.

They both deserve no more response than "Fuck you".

In no way am I insinuating the Troops deserved this but your juvenile anger forces such gossip because for whatever reason you're unable to respond with anything useful. My joke about bush going into Hasan's room was tasteless but you completely missed my point:

Bush and Hasan share one undeniable common factor. Both cared more about what they wanted than the lives of our Troops.

What Republicans did for the People of Iraq:

Article 2 (from the new Iraqi Constitution - supported by American Republicans):

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

51486304.jpg

You have to admit, with the help of American Republicans, Iraq has pretty much solved their "Christian Problem". Believe me, the Republicans are very proud of that success.

In no way am I insinuating the Troops deserved this but your juvenile anger forces such gossip

My two word response forces you to imply that the troops deserve this?

No. Really.

Fuck you.

No. You straight up accused me of insinuating they deserved it. Thanks for editing out the rest of my post as it only shows you're incapable of a worthy dialogue on the matter. I never insinuated they deserved it but hell it's obvious you can't respond to what I actually say so you just make shit up as you go.

Article 2 (from the new Iraqi Constitution - supported by American Republicans):

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

51486304.jpg

You have to admit, with the help of American Republicans, Iraq has pretty much solved their "Christian Problem". Believe me, the Republicans are very proud of that success.

They are free to set up their free government how they choose... it was not about making a puppet government....

But nice try.. leftist asshole

They are free to set up their free government how they choose... it was not about making a puppet government....

So it was about allowing the Iraqi people to give less rights to women than they had under Saddam? Or allow the Iraqi people to have a corrupt President who will probably flee the minute a civil war erupts leading to warlords and more damage than whatever could of been done under Saddam?

I get it now! :eusa_eh:

51486304.jpg

I'm a Republican that has been protesting the invasion since before it even began. You're also ignoring how many Dems helped the invasion and helped maintain the occupation. As a Nation we are all guilty for failing to live up to our basic Civic duties.

Thanks for editing out the rest of my post as it only shows you're incapable of a worthy dialogue on the matter.

Nope. The edit had the full context. The last part was edited out because it was irrelevant to the point I was making.

In no way am I insinuating the Troops deserved this but your juvenile anger forces such gossip
because for whatever reason you're unable to respond with anything useful.

There. Full sentence and all. And it still does not change the meaning one iota. You are saying that I am forcing you to such "gossip" by my two word post.

You are beneath contempt.

Fuck you.

51486304.jpg

Not about making a puppet government? Is that why we changed their petrol currency from Euros to the USD without any input from the people of Iraq? Is that why we installed permanent military bases without any input from the people of Iraq? Who in the hell is gullible enough to believe we are letting Iraqis choose their destiny? Are you even aware it was the West that created the borders of Iraq, named the country, then proceeded to cut a chunk of it off and name it the new nation of Kuwait?

So it was about allowing the Iraqi people to give less rights to women than they had under Saddam? Or allow the Iraqi people to have a corrupt President who will probably flee the minute a civil war erupts leading to warlords and more damage than whatever could of been done under Saddam?

I get it now! :eusa_eh:

Article 14:

Iraqis are equal before the law without discrimination based on gender, race, ethnicity, origin, color, religion, creed, belief or opinion, or economic and social status.

Philip Nute
28 Easy St
Weymouth, Mass 02190-1104
philipnute.com

To Whom it May Concern,
In 1996 I was prescribed a drug named Risperdal. It has completely ruined my life. Risperdal
is an anti-psychotic in a class known as atypical. Others include Zyprexa, Geodon, Clozaril and
Seroquel.
In 2004 I began a series of hospitalizations. During my stays I ran into a number of people
who had a very distant gaze in their eyes. In three stays in three different hospitals I ran into 5 people. One was a girl about 10 or 11 yrs old. She was on an adult ward despite the fact there was a childrens ward in the building.
In 2007 I began trying to find some information about these drugs on the internet. I discovered most have a black box warning about stroke in the elderly. I typed "Risperdal Cerebrovascular"
into Google and discovered a study that states "Risperdal Irreversibly Binds to and Inhibits the
H5 HT Serotonin Receptor". I have been trying to get the government interested in this but instead they have become hostile toward me.

Neuro Nexus Tech, Ann Arbor Michigan

Pink Floyd
Dark Side of the Moon
Brain Damage
"You raise the blade
You make the change
You re-arrange me till I'm sane"

Who shot Ciara Durkin (a soldier in Iraq) the night I went to the JFK building and the Quincy Police station?

Stop spamming. You posted this 7 times in 7 threads. That's also number of your total posts.

Ame®icano;1693134 said:
Philip Nute
28 Easy St
Weymouth, Mass 02190-1104
philipnute.com

To Whom it May Concern,
In 1996 I was prescribed a drug named Risperdal. It has completely ruined my life. Risperdal
is an anti-psychotic in a class known as atypical. Others include Zyprexa, Geodon, Clozaril and
Seroquel.
In 2004 I began a series of hospitalizations. During my stays I ran into a number of people
who had a very distant gaze in their eyes. In three stays in three different hospitals I ran into 5 people. One was a girl about 10 or 11 yrs old. She was on an adult ward despite the fact there was a childrens ward in the building.
In 2007 I began trying to find some information about these drugs on the internet. I discovered most have a black box warning about stroke in the elderly. I typed "Risperdal Cerebrovascular"
into Google and discovered a study that states "Risperdal Irreversibly Binds to and Inhibits the
H5 HT Serotonin Receptor". I have been trying to get the government interested in this but instead they have become hostile toward me.

Neuro Nexus Tech, Ann Arbor Michigan

Pink Floyd
Dark Side of the Moon
Brain Damage
"You raise the blade
You make the change
You re-arrange me till I'm sane"

Who shot Ciara Durkin (a soldier in Iraq) the night I went to the JFK building and the Quincy Police station?

Stop spamming. You posted this 7 times in 7 threads. That's also number of your total posts.

It's the drugs.

51486304.jpg

Not about making a puppet government? Is that why we changed their petrol currency from Euros to the USD without any input from the people of Iraq? Is that why we installed permanent military bases without any input from the people of Iraq? Who in the hell is gullible enough to believe we are letting Iraqis choose their destiny? Are you even aware it was the West that created the borders of Iraq, named the country, then proceeded to cut a chunk of it off and name it the new nation of Kuwait?

1) Helping them rebuild and get things set up.. including with their economy.. is not setting up a puppet government
2) We set up bases in Germany and Japan after we won there as well.. did not have a vote of the people there either
3) Care to bring up any more ancient history as proof of a puppet government now...??? How about some history facts from the time of the Ottoman Empire???

51486304.jpg

What the USA did for the people of Iraq:

No news is good News

You won't read it in the morning paper or see it on the evening news, but the U.S. military has dramatically - and perhaps irreversibly - turned the corner in Iraq, as the nonpartisan Brookings Institution details in it's Iraq index:

* Iraq rates forth in the region in political freedom, behind Israel, Lebanon, and Morocco.

* Under Saddam Hussein, there were no commercial TV stations and no independent newspapers; by 2006 there were 54 commercial TV stations and 268 Independent newspapers and magazines.

*Pre-war Iraq had just 833,000 telephone subscribers; today there are 17.7 million cellular and 1.3 million land line phone subscribers.

* Attacks on energy installations and personnel have fallen from 30 per month in late 2004 to one per month in 2009.

* The size of Iraqs security force has grown from 30,000 in mid 2003 to 589,000 in late 2008.

* Monthly U.S. troop fatalities that once were as high as 137 now are in the single digits and low teens.

Iraq Index - Saban Center for Middle East Policy - - Brookings Institution

He should...he's the main reason our troops have reached their breaking point...

Notice President Obama and the Democrats supported Jim Webb's new GI Bill. The same Bill Bush and McCain opposed...they were concerned about our troops; that the Bill's provision to get an education would make it too easy for our brave soldiers not to re-enlist...

BTW, IF Bush's visit was secret, why are we AWARE of it?

they opposed it dipshit because of all the other bullshit that was stuck in there.....

Notice that Bush visited the wounded troops and their families that were there and did not show up with the press or photographers. He brought his wife and they did what they came to do and left.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

That is the key... it's not about the photo op.... unless your name is Obama
The press no longer follows Bush around.

It's really sad that you fucks make this into a partisan issue.

I guess you just can't help yourselves.

Forum List

Back