George W. Bush Visits Fort Hood, Wounded Soldiers

I applaud George Bush for visiting the soldiers

And I will applaud President Obama for doing the same next week

I thought you already started...

obama-nobel.gif

To some, Obama could do nothing right in this situation.

Some say he should have flown out immediately and that he irresponsible for not doing so.

However, if he'd gotten on AF1 and flown out immediately after the massacre, and arrived at Ft Hood during the cleanup and the investigation, he would have been in the way.

Can't do anything right.

Some say he should have flown out immediately and that he irresponsible for not doing so.

However, if he'd gotten on AF1 and flown out immediately after the massacre, and arrived at Ft Hood during the cleanup and the investigation, he would have been in the way.

Can't do anything right.

Right now, its about the soldiers and the Fort Hood community

There are times we need to put politics aside and come together. This is one of those times

Can't do anything right.

There are times we need to put politics aside and come together. This is one of those times

I think only reason Obama didn’t go is because there was some better photo op opportunity around. It's the same reason he didn't go to Berlin for 20th anniversary of fall of Berlin wall. I am not worried, he'll catch up soon.

Can't do anything right.

Maybe you should delete the following post, seeing how it is contradictory to what you say here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1692285-post6.html

Notice that Bush visited the wounded troops and their families that were there and did not show up with the press or photographers. He brought his wife and they did what they came to do and left.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Pres. Bush is class act.

Obama is just an act :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Can't do anything right.

Sure he can. Resign.

Well done George W. Actions speak louder than words.

"Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, visited wounded soldiers and their families near the site of the worst mass shooting on an Army post in the United States.

The Bushes made their private visit to Fort Hood's Darnall Army Medical Center on Friday night. Bush spokesman David Sherzer said in an e-mail that the couple thanked Fort Hood's military leaders and hospital staff for the "amazing care they are providing."

George W. Bush Visits Fort Hood, Wounded Soldiers - cbs11tv.com
Good for him. Maybe Dubya will make a better ex-president than president. :)

It's only a photo op without the photo's.

Bush and the Republicans sent our young soldiers off with old and rusty equipment. Bush stopped them from getting Bin Laden. He tricked them into invading Iraq. The majority of our soldiers believed that Saddam was behind 9/11.

•Almost 90% think war is retaliation for Saddam's role in 9/11

Zogby International

That's right, during the invasion of Iraq, 90% of the soldiers believed Saddam had a role in 9/11. THEY GOT THAT IDEA FROM BUSH AND THE REPUBLICANS.

Bush is a sh*tstain on American Politics. After what Bush and the Republicans did to our soldiers, he should stay far away from them as possible no matter what happens.

It's a terrible insult to compare Obama with Bush. Bush forever a "stain". "A butt-streak". American soldiers died so Iraq could become a religious theocracy:

Article 2 (from the New Iraqi Constitution):

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

Don't compare Obama to that snake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done George W. Actions speak louder than words.

"Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, visited wounded soldiers and their families near the site of the worst mass shooting on an Army post in the United States.

The Bushes made their private visit to Fort Hood's Darnall Army Medical Center on Friday night. Bush spokesman David Sherzer said in an e-mail that the couple thanked Fort Hood's military leaders and hospital staff for the "amazing care they are providing."

George W. Bush Visits Fort Hood, Wounded Soldiers - cbs11tv.com

Too bad he took forever to visit them at walter reed and he never, EVER went to dover. Bush sucks.

Wow. He has proven to find ways to exploit the spilled blood of Troops even after leaving the Red House. He's not going to ever stop being an asshole and his Presidential Library should be nothing but headstones of those needlessly killed by his actions.

Notice that Bush visited the wounded troops and their families that were there and did not show up with the press or photographers. He brought his wife and they did what they came to do and left.

Just like Obama did at dover. No speeches, no press conference, no nothing except respect.

He should...he's the main reason our troops have reached their breaking point...

Notice President Obama and the Democrats supported Jim Webb's new GI Bill. The same Bill Bush and McCain opposed...they were concerned about our troops; that the Bill's provision to get an education would make it too easy for our brave soldiers not to re-enlist...

BTW, IF Bush's visit was secret, why are we AWARE of it?

Because he was supremely confident nobody would ever get wind of him visiting a military base where some seriously nasty shit just happened. Please.

Or maybe he wanted to show up and remind people Hasan does not hold the record for how many dead Troops there are by betraying an Oath to his Country?
(maybe dubya snuck into hasan's room and said "Nice try but I got ya by a few thousand!")

Ame®icano;1692923 said:

Just like Obama did at dover. No speeches, no press conference, no nothing except respect.

Riiiight...

bho018.jpg

bho017.jpg

Did he make a speech? Before or after this? Did he ask them to make the flight come in at a better hour, you know in sunlight?

Yes, the press was there, he is the president and what did you hear him say during all of this?

Nothing. He sowed his respect!

By the way, great freaking pictures dude. You rock!

Ame®icano;1692923 said:

Riiiight...

bho018.jpg

bho017.jpg

Obama asked the families of the soldiers. One family said "please". BUSH AND THE REPUBLICANS NEVER GAVE THEM THE CHOICE.

That's right.

BUSH AND REPUBLICANS NEVER LET THE FAMILIES OF THE FALLEN HAVE A CHOICE. NEVER. NOT ONCE. THEY TOOK THE CHOICE AWAY FROM THEM.

Typical for Republicans. The only time they respect American Citizens is when they use "Rights" as a word on a sign.

Because he was supremely confident nobody would ever get wind of him visiting a military base where some seriously nasty shit just happened. Please.

Or maybe he wanted to show up and remind people Hasan does not hold the record for how many dead Troops there are by betraying an Oath to his Country?
(maybe dubya snuck into hasan's room and said "Nice try but I got ya by a few thousand!")

You are utterly contemptible.

Fuck you.

Forum List

Back