George W. Bush Visits Fort Hood, Wounded Soldiers

Notice that Bush visited the wounded troops and their families that were there and did not show up with the press or photographers. He brought his wife and they did what they came to do and left.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Because he was supremely confident nobody would ever get wind of him visiting a military base where some seriously nasty shit just happened. Please.

Or maybe he wanted to show up and remind people Hasan does not hold the record for how many dead Troops there are by betraying an Oath to his Country?
(maybe dubya snuck into hasan's room and said "Nice try but I got ya by a few thousand!")

You are utterly contemptible.

Fuck you.

I understand internet lingo for people offering sex, and no thank you, but what is the reason for saying I'm contemptible? Because I refuse to follow some PC bandwagon that wants to forget his actions have killed and wounded tens of thousands of people out of being a pure coward and letting Cheney do his job?

Because he was supremely confident nobody would ever get wind of him visiting a military base where some seriously nasty shit just happened. Please.

Or maybe he wanted to show up and remind people Hasan does not hold the record for how many dead Troops there are by betraying an Oath to his Country?
(maybe dubya snuck into hasan's room and said "Nice try but I got ya by a few thousand!")

Fuck you.

I understand internet lingo for people offering sex, and no thank you, but what is the reason for saying I'm contemptible? Because I refuse to follow some PC bandwagon that wants to forget his actions have killed and wounded tens of thousands of people out of being a pure coward and letting Cheney do his job?

Fuck you.

I don't see what is so pressing that the President has to wait a week before he visits Ft. Hood. Doesn't he realize by that time most of the Funerals will be in full swing or over with? Not to mention those funerals are probably going on in different states so the families won't be at Ft Hood

Well done George W. Actions speak louder than words.

"Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, visited wounded soldiers and their families near the site of the worst mass shooting on an Army post in the United States.

The Bushes made their private visit to Fort Hood's Darnall Army Medical Center on Friday night. Bush spokesman David Sherzer said in an e-mail that the couple thanked Fort Hood's military leaders and hospital staff for the "amazing care they are providing."

George W. Bush Visits Fort Hood, Wounded Soldiers - cbs11tv.com

I didn't see any pictures! :eek:

Seriously, It's the way it should be done.

Ame®icano;1692923 said:
Just like Obama did at dover. No speeches, no press conference, no nothing except respect.

Riiiight...

bho018.jpg

bho017.jpg

Did he make a speech? Before or after this? Did he ask them to make the flight come in at a better hour, you know in sunlight?

Yes, the press was there, he is the president and what did you hear him say during all of this?

Nothing. He sowed his respect!

By the way, great freaking pictures dude. You rock!

No speech needed, it was photo op. :lol:

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

This again? I already said "no" and no means no.

So your only response is a minor temper tantrum? No explanation? Thanks for your participation.

Fuck you.

So your only response is a minor temper tantrum? No explanation? Thanks for your participation.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

They weren't killed...they were liberated!!!

"It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood...
General William Tecumseh Sherman

Ame®icano;1692995 said:
Ame®icano;1692923 said:
Riiiight...

bho018.jpg

bho017.jpg

Did he make a speech? Before or after this? Did he ask them to make the flight come in at a better hour, you know in sunlight?

Yes, the press was there, he is the president and what did you hear him say during all of this?

Indeed it was, the reason the second family withdrew their permission.

Fuck you.

"It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood...

Fuck you.

Ame®icano;1692995 said:
Ame®icano;1692923 said:
Riiiight...

bho018.jpg

bho017.jpg

Any pics of Bush at Dover? Hmmm? Cheney maybe? Hmmm?

I don't see what is so pressing that the President has to wait a week before he visits Ft. Hood. Doesn't he realize by that time most of the Funerals will be in full swing or over with? Not to mention those funerals are probably going on in different states so the families won't be at Ft Hood

He shouldn't visit at all. His first priority should be ending the occupations. Or am I the only one to notice Troops being deployed had a role in this? Who wants to be openly selfish enough to claim this had nothing to do with our actions as a nation over the past decade?

The disturbing part is if we were to actually be attacked many Americans would cry foul and be arrogant enough to say it was unprovoked. People better wake the fuck up. You cannot go globe trotting on a killing spree and expect no consequences.

Fuck you.

Get a room. :lol:

Radioman, do you need a restraining order? There are places for that type lifestyle on the web, just not here dude. NOt that there is anything wrong with that. :cool:

Oh that's right, he said he gave up golf for the last 3 years of his 2nd term, you betcha

"Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, visited wounded soldiers and their families near the site of the worst mass shooting on an Army post in the United States.

The Bushes made their private visit to Fort Hood's Darnall Army Medical Center on Friday night. Bush spokesman David Sherzer said in an e-mail that the couple thanked Fort Hood's military leaders and hospital staff for the "amazing care they are providing."

I agree.

I don't see why he has to go at all. He doesn't have to go, but it would be nice thing to do.

If he cared to go, he would go right away. He wouldn't wait for media or us to judge him.

Fuck you.

Don't act like you're the only one personally affected. I earned my Combat patch with the 3rd ACR. I'm fucking done with letting Nationalism and PC diseases infect and prevent common damn sense.

Fuck you.

Get a room. :lol:

Radioman, do you need a restraining order? There are places for that type lifestyle on the web, just not here dude. NOt that there is anything wrong with that. :cool:

Very funny.

No. Curve's posts, and continued posts, insinuating that these soldiers either deserved what they got because of the actions of Bush, or that somehow Bush was on the same level as this wacko Hasan character and was gleefully attempting to rack up a body count, are absolutely beneath contempt.

Bush was a moron for going into Iraq. An absolute blithering daydreaming moron who thought that it would be a cakewalk, just because he weaally weaally wanted it to be. He thought there were WMD's that were an actual threat to the US, despite, we find out later, overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

But to try and imply that Bush wanted to kill as many servicemen as possible like this Hasan cocksucker did puts Curvelight lower than whaleshit. And now Bfgrn wants to chime in too with his little moronic post as well.

They both deserve no more response than "Fuck you".

I agree.

How "private" can it be with bush's spokesperson shouting it to the world? What is the fucking romantic connection to bush that so many still praise his every move?

Forum List

Back