George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops

I didn't read all of the posts, just enough of them to see how quickly this thread derailed; anyway, I think it's great that George and Laura made the surprise visit. This was not a media event. It was something that George has done throughout his presidency and now in his private life. That speaks volumes about his character.

This made it into the media only because the USO posted it on a facebook page and some media weenie picked up on it. Point here is that he's not interested in any staged media events and wouldn't care if this made it into the media or not.

Unlike other former presidents.

Iraq will always follow George Bush. He lied and tricked America when the country was at it's most vulnerable. That lie cost this country thousands of American lies, trillions of dollars, tens of thousands maimed. We have created a hard right Islamic Theocracy by Constitution that hates our guts. This disaster will follow us for generations.

There is no way to separate the odious man from his bloody deeds.
you are an idiot

If you can find ONE post where I ripLaura Bush, I'll apologize to Trollman profusely. You can't. It never happened. I've never had a thing against Laura Bush, except that she married a moron puppet. She's a sweet lady who was dragged kicking and screaming into politics, after Shrub PROMISED her that she would never have to take part in it or make any speeches. He lied to her, along with the rest of America.

LOL. That is an easy one for you to say. I am not talking about this forum. There are many. And not just talking about Laura Bush either.

And look at you...''SHRUB''??? I dislike Obama but yet don't disrespect him by calling him immature infantile names.
You have access to all the forums we have participated in together: search them all if you're so sure.

Do you call out the Righties here who call Obama names? I'm guessing no.

Of course I don't call out Righties that call Obama names. What does that have to do with anything? I didn't ask if you called out lefties that said anything about Bush.

Okay Synth, are you saying you are only referring to Laura Bush? I thought you meant any of the females on the right....ie Palin, Laura, the twins, and any of the females.

So, if you say you have never said one bad thing only about Laura Bush, then I retract my statement. I can't remember you actually saying anything about her in particular. Not you.

As for searching forums, GMAB. To start with they aren't all still around. And if you are banned on any, I can't find your posts. Plus I am not inclined to bother.

LOL. That is an easy one for you to say. I am not talking about this forum. There are many. And not just talking about Laura Bush either.

And look at you...''SHRUB''??? I dislike Obama but yet don't disrespect him by calling him immature infantile names.
You have access to all the forums we have participated in together: search them all if you're so sure.

Of course I don't call out Righties that call Obama names. What does that have to do with anything? I didn't ask if you called out lefties that said anything about Bush.

Okay Synth, are you saying you are only referring to Laura Bush? I thought you meant any of the females on the right....ie Palin, Laura, the twins, and any of the females.

So, if you say you have never said one bad thing only about Laura Bush, then I retract my statement. I can't remember you actually saying anything about her in particular. Not you.

As for searching forums, GMAB. To start with they aren't all still around. And if you are banned on any, I can't find your posts. Plus I am not inclined to bother.

Actually, Synth is moving the goalposts. No surprise, really. Here's his original comment:

Aww how sweet of Mr and Mrs Chimp.
Now, now...no need to include Mrs. Bush. We're The Left: we don't need to go after First Ladies the way The Right does. We're much better than that.

He wasn't talking about himself personally, but about the left in general. Since he was called on it, he changed it to just be about him. Just a little misdirection on his part, but entirely predictable.

Actually, Synth is moving the goalposts. No surprise, really. Here's his original comment:

Now, now...no need to include Mrs. Bush. We're The Left: we don't need to go after First Ladies the way The Right does. We're much better than that.

He wasn't talking about himself personally, but about the left in general. Since he was called on it, he changed it to just be about him. Just a little misdirection on his part, but entirely predictable.

I know. You are correct. But, since I could not actually remember him saying anything about Laura Bush, I retracted.
But, I have been around him a long time...so yeah, I know. ;)

Change my mind from "what"? The country is now under Sharia law "by constitution".

Women are forced to live in black ninja costumes. They can't inherit. They can't divorce. They can't work. They have no health care. They are virtual slaves.

AND WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ALL WOMAN IN IRAQ, NOT SOME, ALL.

How are their lives better??????

Spell it out. Correct me. Give me proof.
You don't want to be corrected. Why should I waste my time?

Nice to see you, Moon. And it's good to know you're still unable to follow a thread. I WAS talking about the Left, in general, until I was accused of also bashing First Ladies. Then I challenged that lie.

No goalposts moved at all.

Nice to see you, Moon. And it's good to know you're still unable to follow a thread. I WAS talking about the Left, in general, until I was accused of also bashing First Ladies. Then I challenged that lie.

No goalposts moved at all.
he showed that you included yourself with "the left" and that means you were taking on what the "left" did
and you have been shown that the "left" most definately DID go after first ladies

Yes. I clearly said First Ladies:

Have you come into this thread accusing me when you don't even know what I stated? :confused:

kat said:

Unbelievable.

kat said:

But you're sure inclined to falsely accuse me.

I know. You are correct. But, since I could not actually remember him saying anything about Laura Bush, I retracted.

He's not correct. I didn't move goalposts, I countered a lie told about me.

And no one has shown where 'The Left' has attacked Laura Bush.

Thanks for the cheap shot. I didn't know you hated me that much.

he showed that you included yourself with "the left" and that means you were taking on what the "left" did

But 'The Left' hasn't done anything.

and you have been shown that the "left" most definately DID go after first ladies

False. I already debunked all those links.

Maybe you can tell us, bright boy: who the fuck is Warner Todd Huston?

False. I already debunked all those links.

Maybe you can tell us, bright boy: who the fuck is Warner Todd Huston?
ah, so none of those links were legit lefties, eh?
:rolleyes:
thats fucking pathetic

Change my mind from "what"? The country is now under Sharia law "by constitution".

Women are forced to live in black ninja costumes. They can't inherit. They can't divorce. They can't work. They have no health care. They are virtual slaves.

You and Divecon. Two dirty peas from the same oily pod.

How are you going to correct me? With pictures and stories about how Iraq is better for women? They would have to be photo shopped.

Notice Divecon? Concentrates on the Burka. Do you see Iraqi women wearing anything but black? And not a single comment about Sharia law. Or rights. Same as you.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Of course you guys can't argue. Here it is in blood red. The awful truth. Bush and the Republicans did that. Their legacy to the Middle East.

How are you going to correct me? With pictures and stories about how Iraq is better for women? They would have to be photo shopped.

Notice Divecon? Concentrates on the Burka. Do you see Iraqi women wearing anything but black? And not a single comment about Sharia law. Or rights. Same as you.

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Of course you guys can't argue. Here it is in blood red. The awful truth. Bush and the Republicans did that. Their legacy to the Middle East.
thanks once again for proving how much of a fucking IDIOT you are

btw, ^^^ that is red

Yes. I clearly said First Ladies:

Have you come into this thread accusing me when you don't even know what I stated? :confused:

Unbelievable.

But you're sure inclined to falsely accuse me.

He's not correct. I didn't move goalposts, I countered a lie told about me.

And no one has shown where 'The Left' has attacked Laura Bush.

Thanks for the cheap shot. I didn't know you hated me that much.

Give me a break. You have done that to me so many times over the years...falsely accused me...gang banged me with your flipping buddies (especially on Scullys)..and not ONE TIME have you bothered to retract a thing. And I took the crap...why I don't know.
You outted me on boards where I preferred not to be outted...

So I say back to YOU....thanks for all the cheap shots over the years..but I KNEW you hated me.

And to clarify...the last thing I feel toward you is hatred. So just stop it.

Last edited:

Article 2:

thanks once again for proving how much of a fucking IDIOT you are

btw, ^^^ that is red

You are the one trick pony queen.

Last edited:

You're a lying, stupid dumbass.

Unless you're prepared to make a rational case that Olbermann, HuffPo, and DU aren't "the Left"...?

Oh. You can't. Because you're a lying, stupid dumbass.

Forum List

Back