George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops

Change my mind from "what"? The country is now under Sharia law "by constitution".

Women are forced to live in black ninja costumes. They can't inherit. They can't divorce. They can't work. They have no health care. They are virtual slaves.

AND WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ALL WOMAN IN IRAQ, NOT SOME, ALL.

How are their lives better??????

Spell it out. Correct me. Give me proof.
You don't want to be corrected. Why should I waste my time?

You and Divecon. Two dirty peas from the same oily pod.

How are you going to correct me? With pictures and stories about how Iraq is better for women? They would have to be photo shopped.

Notice Divecon? Concentrates on the Burka. Do you see Iraqi women wearing anything but black? And not a single comment about Sharia law. Or rights. Same as you.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Of course you guys can't argue. Here it is in blood red. The awful truth. Bush and the Republicans did that. Their legacy to the Middle East.
Oooh. Big type. You MUST be right.

Nice strawman, though. I never said their constitution is anything other than what it is.

I said the country is better off now than it was under Saddam.

Why do you hate Islam?

The primary source for the increase of rapes is not Amnesty International you dishonest coward.

George Bush is evil.

There. Happy now?

You are shown the iraqi government still rapes women. You ignore it.

You are shown rape has become widespread since the invasion and occupation and you ignore it.

You are a sad dishonest fuckwad.
You have not shown that the Iraq government still rapes women. You have shown that a handful of people who work for the government rape women.

Saddam Hussein thanks you for your support, but regrets to inform you he's still dead.

I didn't read all of the posts, just enough of them to see how quickly this thread derailed; anyway, I think it's great that George and Laura made the surprise visit. This was not a media event. It was something that George has done throughout his presidency and now in his private life. That speaks volumes about his character.

This made it into the media only because the USO posted it on a facebook page and some media weenie picked up on it. Point here is that he's not interested in any staged media events and wouldn't care if this made it into the media or not.

Unlike other former presidents.

Iraq will always follow George Bush. He lied and tricked America when the country was at it's most vulnerable. That lie cost this country thousands of American lies, trillions of dollars, tens of thousands maimed. We have created a hard right Islamic Theocracy by Constitution that hates our guts. This disaster will follow us for generations.

There is no way to separate the odious man from his bloody deeds.

What was the lie? That Iraq had chemical weapons? Bill Clinton believed that, too. That's why he ordered several military strikes against Iraq, the most notable being Desert Fox. Was the lie that Saddam was connected to terrorism? Even though Bill Clinton, again, ordered strikes against Iraq because of an uncovered terrorist plot directed by Saddam to kill the former President Bush.

Was it a good idea to attack Iraq? Probably not. Then again, unlike you, I understood that we would eventually have to get rid of Saddam Hussein. I always viewed the first Gulf War as unfinished business. I'll agree that the timing was probably not the best, but I disagree that we didn't have unfinished business with Saddam and Iraq.

Your mileage may vary.

George Bush is evil.

There. Happy now?

You are shown rape has become widespread since the invasion and occupation and you ignore it.

You have not shown that the Iraq government still rapes women. You have shown that a handful of people who work for the government rape women.

Saddam Hussein thanks you for your support, but regrets to inform you he's still dead.

When you're proven wrong you accuse the person of support saddam. What a dishonest pure piece of dog shit. It's been proven rape has become widespread in iraq and you keep your eyes closed like a leetle bitch.

George Bush is evil.

There. Happy now?

You don't want to be corrected. Why should I waste my time?

You and Divecon. Two dirty peas from the same oily pod.

How are you going to correct me? With pictures and stories about how Iraq is better for women? They would have to be photo shopped.

Notice Divecon? Concentrates on the Burka. Do you see Iraqi women wearing anything but black? And not a single comment about Sharia law. Or rights. Same as you.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Of course you guys can't argue. Here it is in blood red. The awful truth. Bush and the Republicans did that. Their legacy to the Middle East.
Oooh. Big type. You MUST be right.

Nice strawman, though. I never said their constitution is anything other than what it is.

I said the country is better off now than it was under Saddam.

Why do you hate Islam?

It's been shown why the country is not better off but keep your eyes closed. It's working well for your fantasy world.

I didn't read all of the posts, just enough of them to see how quickly this thread derailed; anyway, I think it's great that George and Laura made the surprise visit. This was not a media event. It was something that George has done throughout his presidency and now in his private life. That speaks volumes about his character.

This made it into the media only because the USO posted it on a facebook page and some media weenie picked up on it. Point here is that he's not interested in any staged media events and wouldn't care if this made it into the media or not.

Iraq will always follow George Bush. He lied and tricked America when the country was at it's most vulnerable. That lie cost this country thousands of American lies, trillions of dollars, tens of thousands maimed. We have created a hard right Islamic Theocracy by Constitution that hates our guts. This disaster will follow us for generations.

What was the lie? That Iraq had chemical weapons? Bill Clinton believed that, too. That's why he ordered several military strikes against Iraq, the most notable being Desert Fox. Was the lie that Saddam was connected to terrorism? Even though Bill Clinton, again, ordered strikes against Iraq because of an uncovered terrorist plot directed by Saddam to kill the former President Bush.

Was it a good idea to attack Iraq? Probably not. Then again, unlike you, I understood that we would eventually have to get rid of Saddam Hussein. I always viewed the first Gulf War as unfinished business. I'll agree that the timing was probably not the best, but I disagree that we didn't have unfinished business with Saddam and Iraq.

Your mileage may vary.

It doesn't matter what the shitbag clinton "believed" and your little mind reading game is bullshit. Who in the hell is so fucking stoopid they actually ask what bush lied about?

Do you hope if you suck his dick enough he'll visit you? Fucking dumbass. How do you justify his joking about looking for wmd while our Troops were losing limbs and lives? Don't bother answering because I'm sure you have some kiss ass reply all prepared because idiot ***** like you are fucking clueless.

When you're proven wrong you accuse the person of support saddam. What a dishonest pure piece of dog shit. It's been proven rape has become widespread in iraq and you keep your eyes closed like a leetle bitch.
It's funny the way you pretend your opinion should matter to me. :lol:

Your mileage may vary.

It doesn't matter what the shitbag clinton "believed" and your little mind reading game is bullshit. Who in the hell is so fucking stoopid they actually ask what bush lied about?

Well, cupcake, you see, the thing is that I personally saw some of the intelligence reports coming out of Iraq during the time I served in the Army. This wasn't some made-up thing. The problem is that when we definitely knew Saddam had them, and Clinton reacted to the intelligence reports with a series of attacks, Saddam never did anything to dispel the notion that he still had them. That's the fun part about the intelligence game: making decisions based on the best information available without any cooperation from the other side.

I don't think Bush lied. I will grant you that the timing was probably not right. But eventually we were headed into another fight against Saddam, like it or not. Of course, if you've never been there, then you'd never understand. Probably why making ignorant statements from the comfort of your computer makes sense to you.

Do you hope if you suck his dick enough he'll visit you?

Is that an online proposition?

I don't swing that way, but hell, I'll try just about anything once....cutie.

It's funny the way you pretend your opinion should matter to me. :lol:

It's sad you ask for evidence, get it spoon fed, then pretend none was presented.

Your mileage may vary.

Well, cupcake, you see, the thing is that I personally saw some of the intelligence reports coming out of Iraq during the time I served in the Army. This wasn't some made-up thing. The problem is that when we definitely knew Saddam had them, and Clinton reacted to the intelligence reports with a series of attacks, Saddam never did anything to dispel the notion that he still had them. That's the fun part about the intelligence game: making decisions based on the best information available without any cooperation from the other side.

I don't think Bush lied. I will grant you that the timing was probably not right. But eventually we were headed into another fight against Saddam, like it or not. Of course, if you've never been there, then you'd never understand. Probably why making ignorant statements from the comfort of your computer makes sense to you.

You stoopid fucking arrogant asswipes never learn do you? We were "headed" to another "fight" with Saddam because that was one of the goals when the Bush admin took office back in 01. Are you really so damn sad you're goinng to try and claim saddam was an actual threat? Lol. I've been to iraq too so what other stoopid tricks do you want to try and pull. I don't give a fuck what intel reports you claim to have seen because it's crystal to any half-honest person the admin trumped up fear to try and justify invading iraq and dumbass Nationalists like you swallowed anything they put out there.

Do you hope if you suck his dick enough he'll visit you?

Is that an online proposition?

I don't swing that way, but hell, I'll try just about anything once....cutie.

You just proved you can't read simple posts but you want us to believe you "personally" saw intel reports on iraq's wmd? Lol......you're just another bush-dick sucking ****.

See? just start a simple little thread wayyy the hell down in "military" complimentary of a nice thing President Bush and the First Lady did and the cockroaches known as libruls scurry in to shit on it, then they want to fucking whine about "blind obama hatred."

TFF

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back