George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops

It's hilarious how you think you've done anything different. :lol:

I posted links showing how it has become worse for women in iraq since we helped install an islamic theocracy.
And I agreed some women are being treated worse. But you refuse to acknowledge that under Saddam, EVERYONE was treated badly.

I'm not saying Iraq is perfect now. I'm saying it's better than it was. No amount of impotent and enraged foot-stomping on your part can make a difference.

Oh, wait a minute, just thought of something...you didn't believe Michael Moore when he said Iraq was all kids flying kites in the park under Saddam, did you? It would explain a lot.

You're simply a dishonest fuck fudge. There have been plenty of links posted things were not better under our occupation. There are also a few thousand Troops that would still be alive today had we not invaded but I'm sure you never considered that.

Last edited:
Well, cupcake, you see, the thing is that I personally saw some of the intelligence reports coming out of Iraq during the time I served in the Army. This wasn't some made-up thing. The problem is that when we definitely knew Saddam had them, and Clinton reacted to the intelligence reports with a series of attacks, Saddam never did anything to dispel the notion that he still had them. That's the fun part about the intelligence game: making decisions based on the best information available without any cooperation from the other side.

I don't think Bush lied. I will grant you that the timing was probably not right. But eventually we were headed into another fight against Saddam, like it or not. Of course, if you've never been there, then you'd never understand. Probably why making ignorant statements from the comfort of your computer makes sense to you.

You stoopid fucking arrogant asswipes never learn do you? We were "headed" to another "fight" with Saddam because that was one of the goals when the Bush admin took office back in 01. Are you really so damn sad you're goinng to try and claim saddam was an actual threat? Lol. I've been to iraq too so what other stoopid tricks do you want to try and pull. I don't give a fuck what intel reports you claim to have seen because it's crystal to any half-honest person the admin trumped up fear to try and justify invading iraq and dumbass Nationalists like you swallowed anything they put out there.

Son, you are an idiot.

Pure fucking coward move.

I'm using Opera, and there is no video link - it's acting like a screen grab.
Countdown with Keith Olbermann Countdown with Keith Olbermann
So what did KO say about Laura Bush?
I have zero confidence you will respond with anything besides "Nuh-UH!!"

You posted a link and don't even know what he said?
I know what he said. You will insist he didn't, or that it wasn't an attack, or that everything that Olbermann says is true because you never disagree with fellow moonbats.

Just curious why I should even make the effort to type it. Get a decent browser and look at it yourself. Or you can continue to insist that evidence you're too incompetent to view is not acceptable.

Last edited:
No they are not. 'The Left' is Dennis Kucinich, Carl Levin, Russell Feingold, Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi, Pat Leahy, Alan Grayson, Al Franken, etc.

The rest, as we've been told endlessly by the Rush/Sean/Beck defenders, is just entertainment.

So where is your evidence? There are plenty of examples from sitting Republican Congressmen of attacks on First Lady Hillary Clinton.
In other words:
LALALA.jpg

Dumbass.
No, in other words, you've pwned yourself once again.
Your intellectual dishonesty is not proof that you won the argument. You said the Left does not attack First Ladies. I showed you where they have. You then tried to move to goalposts to politicians only.

You're a dishonest dumbass.

I posted links showing how it has become worse for women in iraq since we helped install an islamic theocracy.
And I agreed some women are being treated worse. But you refuse to acknowledge that under Saddam, EVERYONE was treated badly.

I'm not saying Iraq is perfect now. I'm saying it's better than it was. No amount of impotent and enraged foot-stomping on your part can make a difference.

Oh, wait a minute, just thought of something...you didn't believe Michael Moore when he said Iraq was all kids flying kites in the park under Saddam, did you? It would explain a lot.

You're simply a dishonest fuck fudge. There have been plenty of links posted things were not better under our occupation. There are also a few thousand Troops that would still be alive today had we not invaded but I'm sure you never considered that.
"George Bush is evil."

You just might as well state right out that that's the only conclusion you'll accept. You should perhaps realize, however, that I feel no obligation to validate your irrational hatred of the man.

In other words:
LALALA.jpg

Dumbass.
Your intellectual dishonesty is not proof that you won the argument. You said the Left does not attack First Ladies. I showed you where they have. You then tried to move to goalposts to politicians only.

When I showed the iraqi government was still raping women you tried to say it was only people "within the government" but want to scream about intellectual dishonesty? Rotfl! U b 1 sooper sad stoopid fucker.

When I showed the iraqi government was still raping women you tried to say it was only people "within the government" but want to scream about intellectual dishonesty? Rotfl! U b 1 sooper sad stoopid fucker.

"George Bush is evil."

There. That make you happy?

"George Bush is evil."

Why would I be happy simply because you switch your dishonesty from iraq to bush you igno-ant ****?

Countdown with Keith Olbermann Countdown with Keith Olbermann

I have zero confidence you will respond with anything besides "Nuh-UH!!"

I know what he said. You will insist he didn't, or that it wasn't an attack, or that everything that Olbermann says is true because you never disagree with fellow moonbats.

Just curious why I should even make the effort to type it. Get a decent browser and look at it yourself. Or you can continue to insist that evidence you're too incompetent to view is not acceptable.
Turns out the video is not clickable if you have the page zoomed, under Opera. I just watched it.

Show ONE insult or attack against Laura Bush in that video. That should be easy for you. But there are NONE!

This is your typical bullshit. You go strictly by headlines from wingnut sites, then post it without ever listening to it first. Just like you vomit up talking points from wingnuts without ever researching for yourself. I guess it does fit your lazy profile, though.

Show me one attack in that video, Trollman.

In other words:
LALALA.jpg

Dumbass.

No, reality says I've won the argument, since you can't even be bothered to watch the idiocy that you post as evidence of your claims.

You've showed nothing. And are you saying that wnd.com and freeper constitutes 'The Right'? I don't think you want to go there - they are much crazier than anything on 'The Left'.

"George Bush is evil."

Why would I be happy simply because you switch your dishonesty from iraq to bush you igno-ant ****?
Because that's all you want to hear. "Yeah, Saddam was kinda bad, but BUSH was WORSE!!"

Turns out the video is not clickable if you have the page zoomed, under Opera. I just watched it.

Show ONE insult or attack against Laura Bush in that video. That should be easy for you. But there are NONE!

This is your typical bullshit. You go strictly by headlines from wingnut sites, then post it without ever listening to it first. Just like you vomit up talking points from wingnuts without ever researching for yourself. I guess it does fit your lazy profile, though.

"I know what he said. You will insist he didn't, or that it wasn't an attack, or that everything that Olbermann says is true because you never disagree with fellow moonbats."​
Does it worry you that you're so predictable?

No, reality says I've won the argument, since you can't even be bothered to watch the idiocy that you post as evidence of your claims.

You've showed nothing. And are you saying that wnd.com and freeper constitutes 'The Right'? I don't think you want to go there - they are much crazier than anything on 'The Left'.
:rofl: Dumbass.

"I know what he said. You will insist he didn't, or that it wasn't an attack, or that everything that Olbermann says is true because you never disagree with fellow moonbats."​
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

You've run away from your own posts once again. This is classic!

:rofl: Dumbass.
kirkboldly.jpg

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I told you how you would respond. You responded exactly as I said you would.

Remind me again why you think you're smarter than others...?

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Yes, you correctly predicted that I would expose your stupidity. Well done!

Trollman said:

Not 'others' - just you.

"George Bush is evil."

This thread was about President and the First Lady Bush, not about Iraq, you fucking moron.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Yes, you correctly predicted that I would expose your stupidity. Well done!
Yes. I'm stupid because you can't accept proof of the Left attacking Laura Bush. :lol:

Trollman said:

Not 'others' - just you.
Facts not in evidence.

Forum List

Back