George Soros: "Nazi occupation was the happiest time of my life."

likeabird03

Oct 10, 2011
Sacramento
Far left billionaire, funder of liberal groups such as moveon.org, talks about his experience living in Poland during the nazi occupation in 1944. For those who don't know, he was working with the nazis during this time helping round up jewish people. Despite what many of the left have claimed, he's quoted in this video as saying it was an "exhilarating experience," and the "happiest time of his life."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2U6Rl98PM]George Soros "The Happiest Time in My Life" - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for sharing. Here's a related video with Bush telling us how he really feels too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cckvijvh_RM&feature=related]Bush edited to say the truth - YouTube[/ame]

He's also a convicted criminal. And it's his cronies who hijacked the OWS Movement. The Democratic Party really should rethink taking his money. It's blood-money for sure.

Far left billionaire, funder of liberal groups such as moveon.org, talks about his experience living in Poland during the nazi occupation in 1944. For those who don't know, he was working with the nazis during this time helping round up jewish people. Despite what many of the left have claimed, he's quoted in this video as saying it was an "exhilarating experience," and the "happiest time of his life."

George Soros "The Happiest Time in My Life" - YouTube
OK, I dont have freedom of speech to say what I feel or want to do......

It is fucking hilarious how powerful the right thinks Soros is on the left.

NPR should give his damn money back. If they had any balls,they would do that.

For those who don't know, he was working with the nazis during this time helping round up jewish people.
You’re also among those who don’t know. The ‘Nazi collaborator’ myth is nothing more than a rightist contrivance, a lie debunked years ago:

This is what actually happened. Shortly after George went to live with Baumbach, the man was assigned to take inventory on the vast estate of Mor Kornfeld, an extremely wealthy aristocrat of Jewish origin. The Kornfeld family had the wealth, wisdom, and connections to be able to leave some of its belongings behind in exchange for permission to make their way to Lisbon. Baumbach was ordered to go to the Kornfeld estate and inventory the artworks, furnishings, and other property. Rather than leave his "godson" behind in Budapest for three days, he took the boy with him. As Baumbach itemized the material, George walked around the grounds and spent time with Kornfeld's staff. It was his first visit to such a mansion, and the first time he rode a horse. He collaborated with no one and he paid attention to what he understood to be his primary responsibility: making sure that no one doubted that he was Sandor Kiss.

Clearing Up the Truth on Glenn Beck's Nazi Obsession and Repulsive Anti-Semitism | Media | AlterNet

I'm in no way claiming that his involvement was voluntary. But his remarks sure shed some light on what his true sentiments were regarding what was going on. I also strongly believe however that his involvement with the nazis was an influential piece of who he is, much like with many of the other millions of people who could also claim that their involvement was not voluntary, but never really reformed their way of thinking in subsequent years. It sure explains a lot of his motives.

I wish Soros would butt the hell out of politics, the left does not need him and I am sick of being called a hypocrite because this guy decided he wanted to save the world or some shit. The right can have him.

I wish Soros would butt the hell out of politics, the left does not need him and I am sick of being called a hypocrite because this guy decided he wanted to save the world or some shit. The right can have him.

Oh but he's yours dear. I would like him to be out of the picture entirely myself. He doesn't want to save the world, he wants to collapse it and build it up under his own wing.

For those who don't know, he was working with the nazis during this time helping round up jewish people.
You’re also among those who don’t know. The ‘Nazi collaborator’ myth is nothing more than a rightist contrivance, a lie debunked years ago:

This is what actually happened. Shortly after George went to live with Baumbach, the man was assigned to take inventory on the vast estate of Mor Kornfeld, an extremely wealthy aristocrat of Jewish origin. The Kornfeld family had the wealth, wisdom, and connections to be able to leave some of its belongings behind in exchange for permission to make their way to Lisbon. Baumbach was ordered to go to the Kornfeld estate and inventory the artworks, furnishings, and other property. Rather than leave his "godson" behind in Budapest for three days, he took the boy with him. As Baumbach itemized the material, George walked around the grounds and spent time with Kornfeld's staff. It was his first visit to such a mansion, and the first time he rode a horse. He collaborated with no one and he paid attention to what he understood to be his primary responsibility: making sure that no one doubted that he was Sandor Kiss.

Clearing Up the Truth on Glenn Beck's Nazi Obsession and Repulsive Anti-Semitism | Media | AlterNet
This stinks of falseness. This was not normal SS SOP. They were seizing everything anyway, there was no way you could buy your way out after 1939. Everything belonged to the state or to the local commander. You had no bribable assets.

A ticket to Switzerland with bribes paid to an officer might have been doable. A ticket to Portugal would be a fantasy.

Total Glennbot Pubcrappe. If you can't beat him, a tidal wave of BS character assassination from the PP Machine. Only works with the total dupes these days...see ya.

what would you have had a 14 year old do? expose himself and put himself and his protector in danger?

what would you have had a 14 year old do? expose himself and put himself and his protector in danger?

Regardless of that, he didn't exactly express that the experience was one of sorrow, shame, shock, or sadness, the way in which most human beings would.

Regardless of that, he didn't exactly express that the experience was one of sorrow, shame, shock, or sadness, the way in which most human beings would.

did he do something to be ashamed of?

Not by choice. However if it was me and I had been in that situation I think I would still feel an overwhelming feeling of guilt even if I wasn't technically at fault. That's just me though. I'm not saying he should feel at fault, but if it were me I would probably avoid words like exhilaration on such a sensitive topic.

Forum List

Back