George Soros: "Nazi occupation was the happiest time of my life."

Regardless of that, he didn't exactly express that the experience was one of sorrow, shame, shock, or sadness, the way in which most human beings would.

did he do something to be ashamed of?

Not by choice. However if it was me and I had been in that situation I think I would still feel an overwhelming feeling of guilt even if I wasn't technically at fault. That's just me though. I'm not saying he should feel at fault, but if it were me I would probably avoid words like exhilaration on such a sensitive topic.

oh i see. so he's not technically at fault, and he didn't do anything to be ashamed of by choice - and yet he was, according to you, 'working with the nazis during this time helping round up jewish people'

interesting.

STFU, Glennbots- this is as low as you can go in lying and BS character assassination....or enjoy Hell.

I love how idiots like you spend all day bashing the rich then turn around and defend them because they throw you table scraps and claim they support you...

I'm sure Soros is laughing as I post this drinking a 10 thousand dollar bottle of wine while blowing it out his nose because he has convinced you he cares and you're convinced he does...

Not by choice. However if it was me and I had been in that situation I think I would still feel an overwhelming feeling of guilt even if I wasn't technically at fault. That's just me though. I'm not saying he should feel at fault, but if it were me I would probably avoid words like exhilaration on such a sensitive topic.

oh i see. so he's not technically at fault, and he didn't do anything to be ashamed of by choice - and yet he was, according to you, 'working with the nazis during this time helping round up jewish people'

interesting.

Don't twist things. I'm saying that if he really happened to not condone it he wouldn't have described it as the happiest time of his life. Why do you choose to overlook the important facts here.

interesting.

Who's side was he on?

George is suffering from 'little penis syndrome'. He isn't attractive physically(he could not help that as he was born that way), is intelligent but in a conniving way, & lacks charisma. His entire world evolves around attention but the only resource he has to gain attention with is money, which is why he clings to dough. I mean other than for his money what woman would have him??? Even with all his dough he never could keep a woman. A success regarding his public image he has proved a dismal failure behind the scenes & in his personal life.
George harbors what is called a 'twisted reality'. His views on matters such as the theme of your post tend to be viewed by others as fantasy's that involve himself in the surreal intent. In other words George literally fantasizes himself into what ever role he desires to see himself involved in... regarding the situation/agenda at the time. Weather the below link is true or not...

George Soros gets violent in bed — RT

...it does typify what I said earlier about George fantasizing himself into the surreal realm. It's a miracle or acts of his attorney$, due to some of George's past actions, that he had not long ago been apprehended by the authorities for medical evaluation.

interesting.

Don't twist things. I'm saying that if he really happened to not condone it he wouldn't have described it as the happiest time of his life. Why do you choose to overlook the important facts here.
you're actually accusing me of twisting things on this? that's rich.

which is it? was he working with the nazis and rounding up jews or did he do nothing to be ashamed of and is not at fault?

interesting.

which is it? was he working with the nazis and rounding up jews or did he do nothing to be ashamed of and is not at fault?

Is working for the Nazis something you feel he should be proud of?

The man is a total, walking, talking, piece of radical, anti American shit. He's twisted and evil, and you want to defend him?

Last edited:
George is suffering from 'little penis syndrome'. He isn't attractive physically(he could not help that as he was born that way), is intelligent but in a conniving way, & lacks charisma. His entire world evolves around attention but the only resource he has to gain attention with is money, which is why he clings to dough. I mean other than for his money what woman would have him??? Even with all his dough he never could keep a woman. A success regarding his public image he has proved a dismal failure behind the scenes & in his personal life.
George harbors what is called a 'twisted reality'. His views on matters such as the theme of your post tend to be viewed by others as fantasy's that involve himself in the surreal intent. In other words George literally fantasizes himself into what ever role he desires to see himself involved in... regarding the situation/agenda at the time. Weather the below link is true or not...

...it does typify what I said earlier about George fantasizing himself into the surreal realm. It's a miracle or acts of his attorney$, due to some of George's past actions, that he had not long ago been apprehended by the authorities for medical evaluation.

It probably is true. The Brazilian woman was probably not a fan of what he was packin, and he couldn't handle the reality of that. He's a control freak, he wants to justify himself by using money, power, and corruption to control people he knows are better than him. People who have major inadequacies, insecurities and such deal with them in very indirect and cowardly ways. It motivates people to do some pretty sinister things that most of us just can't seem to understand.

interesting.

Both - he did work with the nazis, but he didn't have a choice. However that is not my point. It's what he's saying about his experiences in hindsight that I have a problem with.

It probably is true. The Brazilian woman was probably not a fan of what he was packin, and he couldn't handle the reality of that. He's a control freak, he wants to justify himself by using money, power, and corruption to control people he knows are better than him. People who have major inadequacies, insecurities and such deal with them in very indirect and cowardly ways. It motivates people to do some pretty sinister things that most of us just can't seem to understand.

She probably told the ugly old POS, "look, the only reason I'm around you or can stand to see your ugly ass naked is for the MONEY, now pay up like you promised or I'm going to SUE YOU." That pissed him off because even though he knew it was the truth, he didn't want to hear it. The day the man dies the world will be better off.

George Soros: The United States Must Stop Resisting The Orderly Decline Of The Dollar, The Coming Global Currency And The New World Order

She probably told the ugly old POS, "look, the only reason I'm around you or can stand to see your ugly ass naked is for the MONEY, now pay up like you promised or I'm going to SUE YOU." That pissed him off because even though he knew it was the truth, he didn't want to hear it. The day the man dies the world will be better off.

George Soros: The United States Must Stop Resisting The Orderly Decline Of The Dollar, The Coming Global Currency And The New World Order

Thank you for posting that. This man is very very dangerous. And we're expected to believe that he is in no way a nazi. BS.

I'm confused. Soros was 14 years old according to the OP video, so how could he have been in charge of confiscating the land of the Jews in Hungary?

I'm confused. Soros was 14 years old according to the OP video, so how could he have been in charge of confiscating the land of the Jews in Hungary?

Never did I say anywhere that he was in charge of of confiscating the jews land.

Did you read the words on your video? Maybe you should play it again - and read...

I had only listened to the video since I was aware it was supposed to be about a quote from him so I assumed you were directing it towards something I said, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regardless of what the person who put those illustrations on the video chose to call it, it doesn't change the narrative, or facts here.

Never did I say anywhere that he was in charge of of confiscating the jews land.

Did you read the words on your video? Maybe you should play it again - and read...

This is coming from an idiot that wont even acknowledge the KKK owned the democratic party up until about 1970 politically and in my opinion still do...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back