George Soros: "Nazi occupation was the happiest time of my life."

It is fucking hilarious how powerful the right thinks Soros is on the left.

Well taking down the British pound in your resume combined with turning in your neighbours for cash to Nazis, does rank you up on the "fucking hilarious on the left scale".

I can see how hilarious this is for you.

Well taking down the British pound in your resume combined with turning in your neighbours for cash to Nazis, does rank you up on the "fucking hilarious on the left scale".

He didn't turn anyone into the Nazis, bitch.

Negged.

Again, he was 14 years old at the time according to his words in the video.

And he said it was the happiest most exhilarating time off his life. My problem is he wasn't 14 years old when he said that.

I wish I knew something about Obama when he was 14....

I do find it so fascinating that he had no friends no girlfriends no boyfriends. Nothing. Nada.

I love it. It's a Coast to Coast Presidency. Calling Art Bell?

There is no history with this man.

Screw the birth certificate. I just want to know who he took to the prom?

Negged.

Nope just took others money for the nazis.

Should we call you a bitch and neg you to?

Negged.

He didn't do that either.

It's really sad to watch you rightwingloons using a Jewish boy that was a victim of the Nazis in this manner.

Negged.

I don't care if you neg me a quizzillion times. George when he was a child did turn in neighbors to the Nazis.

And he personally destroyed the British pound.
And he lovingly laughs about it.

That's his game. He is such an evil little man. Did you know Obama gave his company in Brazil big bucks for..............are you ready...................lol........offshore drilling.

Negged.

It's really sad to watch you rightwingloons using a Jewish boy that was a victim of the Nazis in this manner.

The title of the video is pretty clear.

No I didnt watch it. No interest.

Thanks for sharing. Here's a related video with Bush telling us how he really feels too.

Bush edited to say the truth - YouTube

So nice to see you take the slaughter of millions of innocent people so lightly. You won't mind at all when they take you to the camps then. In fact, I think you should march yourself off a bridge at your earliest opportunity.

Far left billionaire, funder of liberal groups such as moveon.org, talks about his experience living in Poland during the nazi occupation in 1944. For those who don't know, he was working with the nazis during this time helping round up jewish people. Despite what many of the left have claimed, he's quoted in this video as saying it was an "exhilarating experience," and the "happiest time of his life."

George Soros "The Happiest Time in My Life" - YouTube

He was exhilarated? Wow I had to listen to that twice, I thought I was mistaken

Negged.

What are you talking about? He seriously did this. We all know this. I lived for years in just the most amazing place in North Toronto and ran a store at the Promenade. Although I'm not a jew I might as well be because I also grew up in Westdale in Hamilton. Kosher is my middle name, lol. Good eatings.

Back to Soros. He is freaking scum. He turned over his family and his neighbors. Don't even try to tell me different. My father in law is a champion tennis player from Hungary who swam a river to freedom. I do not take these situations lightly.

We all know him. We know the turncoats like Soros you see. There were those among us. I should bring up I'm Ukrainian Irish.

You know the same type of Ukrainian that the New York Times said weren't being starved to death.......

Negged.

But, it was the happiest time of his life.

Now, who is the loon.? I say it is Soros

Negged.

a victim? didn't he say those were the best years of his life? he's an asswipe just like yourself.

Negged.

Can't you debate without negging Ravi? Is that all you've got? :eusa_whistle:

What are you talking about? He seriously did this. We all know this. I lived for years in just the most amazing place in North Toronto and ran a store at the Promenade. Although I'm not a jew I might as well be because I also grew up in Westdale in Hamilton. Kosher is my middle name, lol. Good eatings.

Back to Soros. He is freaking scum. He turned over his family and his neighbors. Don't even try to tell me different. My father in law is a champion tennis player from Hungary who swam a river to freedom. I do not take these situations lightly.

We all know him. We know the turncoats like Soros you see. There were those among us. I should bring up I'm Ukrainian Irish.

You know the same type of Ukrainian that the New York Times said weren't being starved to death.......

And tell her if she doesn't believe that shit she should read "Sarah's Key"

Negged.

Ravi I think you can see by now, I am what I am. Ravi not kidding here. Real deal ok?

You can neg rep me out the ying yang. Wont make a difference to me. I rarely though find an intelligent left winger on the boards these days so you interest me.

So you don't look like a fool on any board, Soros really did run for the Nazis. He really did.

Accept the truth. You can spin it anyway you want. But this is the truth.

Now my mom in law was actually put into a nunnery to hide her from the Nazis. I know the story very well from a uniquely personal side of WW2. My husbands father Mr. Joe works for NASA. No shit. I never lie. He's *german* and I got the best tour ever.

Last edited:

No he didn't, bitch.

Why do you hate Jews so much?

you really should be ashamed of yourself.

no proof, no evidence, no reason to believe it except you want to and yet you are perfectly comfortable claiming a man turned friends and family over to the nazis for cash.

and it's very clear that in your hatred nobody will ever be able to tell you anything.

how do you live with yourself?

Last edited:
strawman21.jpg

Brought to you by:

Glenn+Beck+Phony+Tears.jpg

And...likeaparrot03

Forum List

Back