George H. W. Bush is a criminal!

With all that 'our' 'representatives' and government officials are suspected of mis-doing, if only half are correct, a total cleaning out is necessary (and probably jail for many).

Gene sliding?

I once had a dream where I was in the small entry to a huge, beautiful cathedral, looking in through a small opening. I knew what I was doing was standing in what I thought was my mind looking in at all that was potential.
The dream morphed to a situation where I was offered either one billion dollars or 100% use of all my brain. Can you guess which I chose and how much time it took to decide?

(oops...is that way too far off topic?)

Gene sliding?

I once had a dream where I was in the small entry to a huge, beautiful cathedral, looking in through a small opening. I knew what I was doing was standing in what I thought was my mind looking in at all that was potential.
The dream morphed to a situation where I was offered either one billion dollars or 100% use of all my brain. Can you guess which I chose and how much time it took to decide?

I had a dream I was a butterfly, dreaming it was a man..

Abortions outnumber live births among NYC's black community
  • NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene has released pregnancy statistics for 2012
  • Report shows black women had 31,328 abortions and 24,758 'live births'
  • New York's abortion rate below 40 percent for the first time in at least a decade

Read more: Abortions outnumber live births among NYC s black community Daily Mail Online

Just means unlike white people, blacks have to use abortion as contraception because other forms aren't available enough.

No biggie.

Gene sliding?

What did you do with the billion dollars?

• NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene has released pregnancy statistics for 2012
  • New York's abortion rate below 40 percent for the first time in at least a decade

Read more: Abortions outnumber live births among NYC s black community Daily Mail Online

Just means unlike white people, blacks have to use abortion as contraception because other forms aren't available enough.

No biggie.

Condoms aren't available to blacks??

No biggie.
Ummmm... let's see...

Cost of a condom? $1 ?

Cost of an abortion? $300 ?

Somehow, I don't think so, Joe.

Try again.

Gene sliding?

What did you do with the billion dollars?
Unsurprisingly, this is the wrong guess.

Ummmm... let's see...

Cost of a condom? $1 ?

Cost of an abortion? $300 ?

Somehow, I don't think so, Joe.

Try again.

Guy, if contraception where left up to the men, we'd have a much higher pregnancy rate.

Reality check- women are the ones who have to contend with contraception, because they are the ones who get pregnant.

It's why all the people who talk smack about abstinance and anti-abortion and that sort of shit are always men.

Forum List

Back