George Costanza Here

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
Hello. George Costanza here. Of course, I reside in the Los Angeles area. And, as might be expected, I am quite liberal, both socially and politically.

I worry a lot. I have trouble relating to women. I often seek advice from my best friend, who lives in a New York apartment and occasionally travels to Hollywood. There is one woman in my life but I am not in a romantic relationship with her because she is as neurotic as I am.

There is one other friend we have. He is very tall, very strange and has crazy hair.

We haven't seen much of each other in recent years - except by way or reruns. ;)

George - That's all really too bad. First of all, I'd move out of California, maybe change my name, and begin to take Prozac. What ever you do, don't tell anybody you're a liberal. Move someplace like Tennessee. The girls there aren't nearly as fucked up. I've been to Los Angeles. Your problems are all due to the environment there, i.e., too many liberals and bad air. It's a very bad mixture. You'll improve with time. You'll heal faster if you listen to Rush Limbaugh alot. Good luck.

George - That's all really too bad. First of all, I'd move out of California, maybe change my name, and begin to take Prozac. What ever you do, don't tell anybody you're a liberal. Move someplace like Tennessee. The girls there aren't nearly as fucked up. I've been to Los Angeles. Your problems are all due to the environment there, i.e., too many liberals and bad air. It's a very bad mixture. You'll improve with time. You'll heal faster if you listen to Rush Limbaugh alot. Good luck.

I don't care what you say about my beloved Los Angeles or anything else - that's the greatest dog I have ever seen.

Forum List

Back