George Bush's decapitated head appears in Game of Thrones

I like the show. Haven't missed an episode. Didn't notice the head and I suspect no one else did either. In fact, I will venture a guess and say that, if not for the DVD commentary, it would never have been noticed.

This is why I read rather than paying ridiculous rates for HBO.

I don't have to put up with idiot film makers pushing their political agenda at my expense.

ridiculous rates?.....16 bucks a month for around 10 HBO's....i used to pay 9 for one long ago...to each his own i guess...

This is why I read rather than paying ridiculous rates for HBO.

I don't have to put up with idiot film makers pushing their political agenda at my expense.
More stupidity.

Yeah because only smart people like you live in front of the fucking idiot box.

to watch a little TV does not mean you live in front of it.....how much sports do you watch on that box Skull?......just wonderin....

The shot that everyone saw was from a ways away, from the ground. The heads on the pikes were on the top of the wall. It must have been 40 feet in the air, at least. Here's the closeup, which is fuzzy since they had to zoom in to this still shot so much:

Edited-Meister

Chimpy does have a monkey top lip, though!

I like the show. Haven't missed an episode. Didn't notice the head and I suspect no one else did either. In fact, I will venture a guess and say that, if not for the DVD commentary, it would never have been noticed.

Its like a little hidden mickey......or a find the Alfred Hitchcock cameo

:lmao:

You can't make this shit up....

Wait, is that

Nobody cares about George Bush s0n!!!:D

GEN_115_LR-14.jpg

The shot that everyone saw was from a ways away, from the ground. The heads on the pikes were on the top of the wall. It must have been 40 feet in the air, at least. Here's the closeup, which is fuzzy since they had to zoom in to this still shot so much:

XXXXXX

I LOVE that THIS picture gets people upset.

Every one of you who thinks this is some sort of political message or insensitive to the president or whatever bullshit you think....you're an idiot, all there is to it.

not many black people in europe at the time.

So you're ok with this then, cuz you don't seem upset that a show would do this... I'll remember this for the future when you lie and pretend you care when you claim Republicans want to kill liberal politicians, by quoting words... I’ll remember you supported it when it was acted out towards Republicans.

Forum List

Back