George Bush's decapitated head appears in Game of Thrones

They must have learned that trick from their friends al Qaida.

Beyond disgusting. Show canceled everyone responsible arrested for treason.

You can't make this shit up....

Yes, and I'm sure if that was Obama's head on a stake, you'd have the exact same reaction. Just a little laugh, an "You can't make this up" comment. The lefties wouldn't be jumping out of their skins with acusations of calls for violence, racism and blatant disrespect...no, not at all...:eusa_whistle:

If any self respecting American currently pays for HBO, they should cancel it immediately.

not many black people in europe at the time.

You fucking asshole, it is a fictional series set in a fictional realm, not Europe. And WHAT "time" are you babbling about?

Furthermore, you ignorant mollusk, one of the "kings" of one of the lands in the show is black.

But if they had a prop head of President Obama lying around, there's no chance anyone would have dreamed of hoisting that thing up on a spike.

Last edited:
I never watch the show either. Not certain how anyone sees W in that mess on a stick.

Yes, and I'm sure if that was Obama's head on a stake, you'd have the exact same reaction. Just a little laugh, an "You can't make this up" comment. The lefties wouldn't be jumping out of their skins with acusations of calls for violence, racism and blatant disrespect...no, not at all...:eusa_whistle:

If any self respecting American currently pays for HBO, they should cancel it immediately.

The only reason I'd cancel my HBO over this situation is because they bothered to apologize for it.

not many black people in europe at the time.

You fucking asshole, it is a fictional series set in a fictional realm, not Europe. And "WHAT "time" are you babbling about?

Furthermore, you ignorant mollusk, one of the "kings" of one of the lands in the show is black.

But if they had a prop head of President Obama lying around, there's no chance anyone would have dreamed of hoisting that thing up on a spike.

Wow, it actually made that statement?! :eek:

I long ago put that thing on the ignore list but every once in a while someone re-posts a quote. The ignorance is so overwhelming, it is good for a laugh...or a cry, I'm not sure.

This is why I read rather than paying ridiculous rates for HBO.

I don't have to put up with idiot film makers pushing their political agenda at my expense.

Never liked the show.

And this is completely disrepectful..and disgusting.
Nah. This only came to light because they opened their big mouths. It wasn't as if a viewer noticed it. Therefore, it wasn't noticeably.

You're a dope.

Something else to pretend to be outraged over! Weeeeeee!

If it's true..it's pretty outrageous.

I didn't like Bush's policies..or what he did.

But he is due all the respect that should be given any President of the United States.

Criticism is fine.

This is just plain idiocy.

Forum List

Back