Genocide?

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
There seems to be a misconception that Palestinians are being killed off behind the wall, almost like Auschwitz. I doubt if any of these anti-Israel bashers have ever set foot in Israel, or anywhere in the Middle East for that matter. Let me share an experience of an incident that happened to me, when I was staying in Israel. I took a bus to the Tomb of Abraham in the West Bank (the only place in the world where Jews and Muslims pray together). A nice young man, whom I later found out was Arab, offered to take me around the Tomb. Later, when he revealed his identity, I had to shake the bias that all Palestinians were crazy terrorists. He told me that he and his brother had studied at Oxford University in England--does that sound like desperate refugees to any of you? And the bus rode past a posh mall. Within the Green Line, in Israel proper, things are even better. When my grandmother was in the hospital in Haifa, the place was full of Arab doctors, nurses and patients. That is why Abbas rejected Olmert's last offer--because Olmert had resigned and was a weak PM. If your people are desperate for liberty and freedom, who cares if the PM is weak or strong? But his people were leading normal lives, so he could afford to wait for an even better offer.

Genocide? If you go by the United Nations definition, it applies. That is:

any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."[1]

Confiscation of property, destruction of livelihood, collective punishment, imprisonment without trial and murder are all used.

Nice little story but what does it have to do with the subject of Genocide.

1 you were not in Gaza, and not presumably when it was being pounded into the ground.

2 we all know there is good and bad in people and on the whole most people can live together is peace.

Yet there are those on all sides who do not want that who have an angenda to push, there are those in Israel who have an agenda and so do others. It is these people that are the problem and not the masses.

Nice little story but what does it have to do with the subject of Genocide.

1 you were not in Gaza, and not presumably when it was being pounded into the ground.

2 we all know there is good and bad in people and on the whole most people can live together is peace.

Yet there are those on all sides who do not want that who have an angenda to push, there are those in Israel who have an agenda and so do others. It is these people that are the problem and not the masses.

He wasn't in Gaza because The Chosen, self chosen wont allow anyone into Gaza.
Ya see. When you are a professional real estate thief you "own' anything within gun range.

I've been to that shithole........... Nice fish farms tho !
I wonder who they steal the water from for them ?
Yeah Yeah. You're right. They pay for it......with US welfare money :cuckoo:

So Doug, if you aren't one of the "self-Chosen", then maybe you're one of the select few who are the "elect of God" and "saved".

Forum List

Back