Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Millennial (born 1982-2005) and conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other than liberal or conservative

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Dragon

Sep 16, 2011
I'm posting this thread out of curiosity, mostly. It's asking for your generation (defined by birth year) and your self-identified politics (liberal or conservative, with another category that says "other" without generational choice). If you're a libertarian, a Communist, a neo-Nazi, or anything else that really shouldn't be called liberal or conservative, please answer "other." I would have divided that by generation, too, except it would have required 12 choices and there's a max of 10.

I'll have more to say after some good results have accrued.

Not a good poll. I'm a boomer, a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. So I can't participate. :)

It depends on the purpose of the poll - which isn't entirely clear.

As I was putting it together, I said to myself that I'd better have an "other" category 'cause dblack may want to answer the poll. ;)

I'd rather not say what the purpose is at this point as it might bias the results. I'll make it clear down the line.

If you are not both an economic AND a social conservative, you should probably answer "other."

Not a good poll. I'm a boomer, a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. So I can't participate. :)

It depends on the purpose of the poll - which isn't entirely clear.

As I was putting it together, I said to myself that I'd better have an "other" category 'cause dblack may want to answer the poll. ;)

I'd rather not say what the purpose is at this point as it might bias the results. I'll make it clear down the line.

That's not exactly overcoming my reluctance to classifying myself alongside neo-nazis. :)

Just for clarity, I answered the poll myself Boomer (born 1956) and liberal.

Forum List

Back