General McInerney Says Obama Was 'Heavily Listening to What Was Going on in the Trump Campaign'

I just love your autobiographical posts.

I’d love to hear about the rest of your life, minute by minute, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.
very interesting ,,,your loss lol

The mediocrity of your post would bring tears of boredom to the eyes of a perpetual shut-in...reading it is a testament to both my tolerance.... and my desire for amusement. .

But......I'll get right back to you if I ever suffer from insomnia.
Damn And here I thought you were one of the opposition I could get along with Quelle disappointment

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

My motto: Trample the weak and hurtle the dead.
Mine is living well is the best revenge

I deny no one the right or ability to 'live well.'

But I will pummel/ re-educate every Liberal within reach.

As some point the realization that I am never wrong will seep into that propaganda-induced fog you Liberals live in.

zerohedge?

:lol:

I'm sick and tired of juvenile "impeaching of the source" without the effort to even TRY to corroborate it.. If you had taken your lazy worthless troll ass to the link -- you would have heard Gen McInerny say this in the flesh. You and your leftist buds don't have a fucking prayer of understanding this dance if you ignore the carefully parsed ways that these leaders are AVOIDING the actual source and methods to spy on Team Trump during the campaign and the transition period. Doesn't seem like you a give a fuck that this could be the LARGEST EVER abuse of our awesome Intel capabilities or that the PATRIOT Act "Domestic Bulk Collection" system or other Intel sources.

Your country is virtually at stake here. It's a VERY dangerous precedent. Makes WaterGate look like shoplifting a bar of soap..
Grow up, flacaltenn and stop being a goon ideologue. "zerohedge" by itself is worthless unless there is a verifiable source. Every media outlet had to be cross checked. You are partisan, and everything you aregue, like zerodheadge and infowars and breitbart, must be checked. The time will come when all the info is released and you will have egg all over your face. So step off. :)

So you are dishonest and useless even as a troll. Because that link to McInerny's statements were THERE from another source in a VIDEO interview. It's got NOTHING to do with ZeroHedge. It's all about you IGNORING and DENYING stuff that doesn't fit your leftist mold. :fu:

That's a well used tactic of theirs. If it does not comport with the way that they "see" things they reject it out of hand. Hence their coining of the phrases "Alt-Right" and "Fake News".

It's just being dishonest and lazy if the person being quoted is KNOWLEDGEABLE and saying it in their words in a Video Interview. The impeaching of sources is one of the most disdained debate tactics that exists. It's that "click-click" sound when they're magazine is empty. And TRUST me, in this day and age of CNN going apeshit and the NY Times outright lying and aiding a political campaign -- anyone who IS NOT READING both sides of a story is more hopelessly ill-informed than my Russian immigrants buddies who used the "fake news" from govt controlled sources as a form of infotainment to GUESS at what the real stories were. If you read one side TODAY -- you're less qualified to form opinions than they were with their daily dose of Pravda..

I agree, I peruse about 30 different sources of all sizes, shapes and sizes.

The mediocrity of your post would bring tears of boredom to the eyes of a perpetual shut-in...reading it is a testament to both my tolerance.... and my desire for amusement. .

Damn And here I thought you were one of the opposition I could get along with Quelle disappointment

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

As some point the realization that I am never wrong will seep into that propaganda-induced fog you Liberals live in.
I used to always like people from Bklyn,,,,Now there's only my son

I just love your autobiographical posts.

I’d love to hear about the rest of your life, minute by minute, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

Mine is "There are no such things as bad breasts".

I'm sick and tired of juvenile "impeaching of the source" without the effort to even TRY to corroborate it.. If you had taken your lazy worthless troll ass to the link -- you would have heard Gen McInerny say this in the flesh. You and your leftist buds don't have a fucking prayer of understanding this dance if you ignore the carefully parsed ways that these leaders are AVOIDING the actual source and methods to spy on Team Trump during the campaign and the transition period. Doesn't seem like you a give a fuck that this could be the LARGEST EVER abuse of our awesome Intel capabilities or that the PATRIOT Act "Domestic Bulk Collection" system or other Intel sources.

Your country is virtually at stake here. It's a VERY dangerous precedent. Makes WaterGate look like shoplifting a bar of soap..
Grow up, flacaltenn and stop being a goon ideologue. "zerohedge" by itself is worthless unless there is a verifiable source. Every media outlet had to be cross checked. You are partisan, and everything you aregue, like zerodheadge and infowars and breitbart, must be checked. The time will come when all the info is released and you will have egg all over your face. So step off. :)

So you are dishonest and useless even as a troll. Because that link to McInerny's statements were THERE from another source in a VIDEO interview. It's got NOTHING to do with ZeroHedge. It's all about you IGNORING and DENYING stuff that doesn't fit your leftist mold. :fu:

That's a well used tactic of theirs. If it does not comport with the way that they "see" things they reject it out of hand. Hence their coining of the phrases "Alt-Right" and "Fake News".

It's just being dishonest and lazy if the person being quoted is KNOWLEDGEABLE and saying it in their words in a Video Interview. The impeaching of sources is one of the most disdained debate tactics that exists. It's that "click-click" sound when they're magazine is empty. And TRUST me, in this day and age of CNN going apeshit and the NY Times outright lying and aiding a political campaign -- anyone who IS NOT READING both sides of a story is more hopelessly ill-informed than my Russian immigrants buddies who used the "fake news" from govt controlled sources as a form of infotainment to GUESS at what the real stories were. If you read one side TODAY -- you're less qualified to form opinions than they were with their daily dose of Pravda..

But how many can take the time ? Most folks on both sides shoot from the hip not caring if there are extenuating circumstances Sad ,but most have their minds made up and will never change ,,,like politicians,,,,,, I voted for gwb and swore I'd never vote republican again

But how many can take the time ? Most folks on both sides shoot from the hip not caring if there are extenuating circumstances Sad ,but most have their minds made up and will never change ,,,like politicians,,,,,, I voted for gwb and swore I'd never vote republican again

Oh I agree with you, for me though it's a priority, I love to learn and I never stop reading. The down side though is what I learn. There is a truth out there and it's not what everybody "thinks" it is. As far as the Bush's, one of the most corrupt, ugly families to ever live, Prescott, GHW and Baby Bush specifically. Somehow Jeb and the rest have stayed below the radar.

Find 2 good policy journals. And a couple contrasting mainstream outlets. For YEARS I had to subscriptions to Nat. Review, Mother Jones, The Nation, the doomed Brills' Content and Reason Mag. 2 or 3 at a time. Do the IN DEPTH thing so that you even have a chance of understanding spin and Cable news. And more importantly BOTH sides of issues. If you care about your country -- gotta stop following and rewarding the 2 Brand Name parties.

Because crap like this abuse of domestic spying is defended by BOTH of them.

Creepy whiny flacaltenn who can't be told when he is wrong that he is wrong. I said zerohedge was worthless unless it had verifiable sources for elsewhere, and Baghdad Flacaltenn dishonestly attacks while he agrees with my point. I am saying zerohedge is worthless without verifiable material, you agree, then attack me.

The alt right and far right have been coining Alt Facts and Fake News, get caught at it, and then cry.

If the FBI and the intel were "heavily listening", then I will give them, the professionals, not the whiners like FlaCalTenn et al, the benefit of the break.

The Alt Right seems to not understand, as a group, that one must read from left to right, from up to down, to try to understand why things are happening the way they do.

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

Family values!

A

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

Colonel Sander's motto, too.

Chicken is good, Breasts are God's gift to humankind.

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

Family values!

A truly Conservative characteristic.

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

Family values!

A

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

Just as long as you don't go grabbing any Meow

Family values!

A
You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

Just as long as you don't go grabbing any Meow

I'm married to a Mercedes, no desire to downgrade ;)

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

Family values!

A truly Conservative characteristic.
Too bad they never practice it........for example ,,,,,,grabbing pussy .....or is it?

Trump was TAUNTING the leakers with those tweets. Put "my wires were tapped" in quotes to protect the classified fact that the spying on his campaign and his people didn't come from separate Judicial review and warrants. Instead, as Nunes told you, those leaks and transcripts came from "incidental collections". Which is a finger pointing to that massive PRE - authorized ability to collect and record and store close to EVERY electronic communication in America. And the TREASON comes in when the 50 or 60 people that have authority to ANALYZE, FLAG, TRANSCRIPT OR DISTRIBUTE any of those collections violated the scope of the PATRIOT Act provisions and Blanket FISA warrant that authorizes it...

\Wrong wrong wrong. The massive echelon type collection is virtually unsearchable by humans. It relies on voice recognition looking for key words. Even the idea of picking up Trump phone calls from the other side of the USA is another game of needle in the haystack, with half the hay going through different routers. The occams razor in this case is that one of the monitored targets, such as the russiam ambassador routinely had his conversations transcribed by humans, when they stumbled onto Trump associates calling.

Trump was TAUNTING the leakers with those tweets. Put "my wires were tapped" in quotes to protect the classified fact that the spying on his campaign and his people didn't come from separate Judicial review and warrants. Instead, as Nunes told you, those leaks and transcripts came from "incidental collections". Which is a finger pointing to that massive PRE - authorized ability to collect and record and store close to EVERY electronic communication in America. And the TREASON comes in when the 50 or 60 people that have authority to ANALYZE, FLAG, TRANSCRIPT OR DISTRIBUTE any of those collections violated the scope of the PATRIOT Act provisions and Blanket FISA warrant that authorizes it...

\Wrong wrong wrong. The massive echelon type collection is virtually unsearchable by humans. It relies on voice recognition looking for key words. Even the idea of picking up Trump phone calls from the other side of the USA is another game of needle in the haystack, with half the hay going through different routers. The occams razor in this case is that one of the monitored targets, such as the russiam ambassador routinely had his conversations transcribed by humans, when they stumbled onto Trump associates calling.

Not even close Dude. The capabilities are beyond normal comprehension. Decisions can be made to trigger on ANYTHING that is justified under PATRIOT Act provisions and covered in the "blanket warrant". Because "voice" is only ONE aspect of the surveillance. It's all going to SAME facilities and aggregated. Too many leaks on too many Trump Team targets to be coincidence with "russians".

Foreign diplomats fall under "foreign" or "normal" collections. Not a domestic spy system like this one.

But count on EVERYONE in DC -- deflecting away from "bulk domestic collections" to PROTECT that system that SHOULD NOT be legal.. Severe threat to our Civil Liberties and apparently now -- the very stability of our political system.

They don't have to search the audio data. Moron. They have the meta data on every single phone call made in the United states. They can instantly call up a list of every single call Trump or any of his associates made and then listen to the audio.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

A former general weighs in on Obama spying on Trump

GUILTY of the espionage act.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.
ZERO HEDGE
Zero Hedge is an English-language financial blog that aggregates news and presents editorial opinions from original and outside sources. The news portion of the site is written by a group of editors who collectively write under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden" (a character from the novel and film Fight Club).

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic,[3]and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.[1][4][5]

A former general weighs in on Obama spying on Trump

GUILTY of the espionage act.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.
ZERO HEDGE
Zero Hedge is an English-language financial blog that aggregates news and presents editorial opinions from original and outside sources. The news portion of the site is written by a group of editors who collectively write under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden" (a character from the novel and film Fight Club).

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic,[3]and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.[1][4][5]

"Classified" by whom, CNN? MoveOn.org?

Butthurt Barry Hussaine must testify under oath at this point. Otherwise the dark cloud of illegal spying will always be associated with Butthurt Barry Hussaine.

Forum List

Back