General McInerney Says Obama Was 'Heavily Listening to What Was Going on in the Trump Campaign'

How the law works is that A AMERICAN caught up in said surveillance is to be scrubbed from it. Why? Because you need cause and a court order to spy on American citizens.

Now we know why the progressives zombies want to keep Talking about Trumps stupid asinine tweet because it subverts eyes from the real crime of who leaked and who ordered the transcribing of Americans in a surveillance of a foreign entity without a court order.

You're crying that the police set up a drunk driving roadblock, and Donald Trumps associates kept getting caught in it. Now you scream they should have been let go.
The law should have been followed.... Illegal search and seizure. You also dont break more laws leaking it to the press for political gain... Sorry but Obama is dirty as hell in this just not for the reason Trump said.

This whole argument is stupid. Why? Because it is false! Because like all things Trump he tweeted some stupidity after reading some article and he was as normal wrong. This isn't about whether Obama had him wiretapped because we know now he didn't. There was a fisa request that was denied.

The true crime here and why we need to investigate Obama and his administration was the fact that Intel was leaked from surveillance of Russians. Why was it leaked? Because some of Trumps transition team was in the surveillance. How the law works is that A AMERICAN caught up in said surveillance is to be scrubbed from it. Why? Because you need cause and a court order to spy on American citizens.

Now we know why the progressives zombies want to keep Talking about Trumps stupid asinine tweet because it subverts eyes from the real crime of who leaked and who ordered the transcribing of Americans in a surveillance of a foreign entity without a court order.

YET explain to me you retarded Trumpers why you and him stupidly double down on defending a tweet we all KNOW is wrong?
Obama did not have Trump wire tapped. Until you stop that silliness you can't escape your idiocy.

Good attempt at appearing literate, Lil'Eddie....

But I said 'corruption'....not the only crime defined in the Constitution.
it's a hard way to go chic keeping up with your brilliance........but I'm trying

See....that's why I allow you to remain in Brooklyn, my kingdom.
Born there first 20 years Now on LI Went to Boys High and then U of Cincy

I just love your autobiographical posts.

I’d love to hear about the rest of your life, minute by minute, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.
very interesting ,,,your loss lol

The mediocrity of your post would bring tears of boredom to the eyes of a perpetual shut-in...reading it is a testament to both my tolerance.... and my desire for amusement. .

But......I'll get right back to you if I ever suffer from insomnia.

The law should have been followed.... Illegal search and seizure. You also dont break more laws leaking it to the press for political gain... Sorry but Obama is dirty as hell in this just not for the reason Trump said.

Shouldn't the lesson be don't drive drunk, instead of fighting it on a technicality. That they didn't have a warrant to do a blood test.

Shouldn't the lesson be don't drive drunk, instead of fighting it on a technicality. That they didn't have a warrant to do a blood test.
The lesson is liberty trumps your politics.

Let's look at this carefully. The wiretap was done according to a FISA warrant, in which an American was picked up as an incidental target. The NSA was allowed to keep the recording for up to 5 years, since they don't have time to go through each and every conversation in real time.

Upon transcribing the conversation, they discover Michael Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador, while at the same time, they know the FBI asked Flynn if he talked to the Ambassador, and Flynn said NO. So in this case it is assumed Flynn committed a crime (call it 18 USC 1001, or the Martha Stewart) making Flynn now suspected of criminal activity. Under FISA they're allowed to retain and use FISA wiretaps against americans if they believe there was criminal activity, as in Flynns case.

As far as the leak of the information to the press. That was highly illegal, but that doesn't jeopardize the case against Flynn.

Wikipedia - FISA

These court-approved policies allow the NSA to do the following:
  • keep data that could potentially contain details of U.S. persons for up to five years;
  • retain and make use of "inadvertently acquired" domestic communications if they contain usable intelligence, information on criminal activity, threat of harm to people or property, are encrypted, or are believed to contain any information relevant to cybersecurity;
  • preserve "foreign intelligence information" contained within attorney–client communications; and
  • access the content of communications gathered from "U.S. based machine" or phone numbers in order to establish if targets are located in the U.S., for the purposes of ceasing further surveillance.

Well sure but it depends on what the definition of "is" is.

The 'Chicago Way.' Anyone who's familiar with Democrat thug Politics in Chicago, wouldn't find this whole surveillance thing very surprising. It actually makes perfect sense.

Another way to say it is that all these vicious attacks on Trump by the partisan media are fake news. Yeah, that's certainly true.
You Drumpfkins have zero percent originality.

Drumpfkin media (RT, Breitbart, InfoWars, trolls) were originally accused of spreading fake news.

Drumpfkins were accused of being racist/Nazis/neo-Nazis/fascists, etc. They in turn accused Democrats/anti-Drumpfers of the same.

Drumpfkins accused Hillary of starting a new Cold War. Look who's increasing defense spending?

Drumpfkins accused Hillary of supporting Russia, after Drumpf was accused of the same.

Drumpfkins accused Hillary of supporting the rich. To a certain extent it was true, but not as ridiculously as Drumpf.

Might as well accuse the Democrats that they are conservatives, Republicans, pro-death penalty and so on...

zerohedge?

:lol:

I'm sick and tired of juvenile "impeaching of the source" without the effort to even TRY to corroborate it.. If you had taken your lazy worthless troll ass to the link -- you would have heard Gen McInerny say this in the flesh. You and your leftist buds don't have a fucking prayer of understanding this dance if you ignore the carefully parsed ways that these leaders are AVOIDING the actual source and methods to spy on Team Trump during the campaign and the transition period. Doesn't seem like you a give a fuck that this could be the LARGEST EVER abuse of our awesome Intel capabilities or that the PATRIOT Act "Domestic Bulk Collection" system or other Intel sources.

Your country is virtually at stake here. It's a VERY dangerous precedent. Makes WaterGate look like shoplifting a bar of soap..
Grow up, flacaltenn and stop being a goon ideologue. "zerohedge" by itself is worthless unless there is a verifiable source. Every media outlet had to be cross checked. You are partisan, and everything you aregue, like zerodheadge and infowars and breitbart, must be checked. The time will come when all the info is released and you will have egg all over your face. So step off. :)

So you are dishonest and useless even as a troll. Because that link to McInerny's statements were THERE from another source in a VIDEO interview. It's got NOTHING to do with ZeroHedge. It's all about you IGNORING and DENYING stuff that doesn't fit your leftist mold. :fu:

zerohedge?

I'm sick and tired of juvenile "impeaching of the source" without the effort to even TRY to corroborate it.. If you had taken your lazy worthless troll ass to the link -- you would have heard Gen McInerny say this in the flesh. You and your leftist buds don't have a fucking prayer of understanding this dance if you ignore the carefully parsed ways that these leaders are AVOIDING the actual source and methods to spy on Team Trump during the campaign and the transition period. Doesn't seem like you a give a fuck that this could be the LARGEST EVER abuse of our awesome Intel capabilities or that the PATRIOT Act "Domestic Bulk Collection" system or other Intel sources.

Your country is virtually at stake here. It's a VERY dangerous precedent. Makes WaterGate look like shoplifting a bar of soap..
Grow up, flacaltenn and stop being a goon ideologue. "zerohedge" by itself is worthless unless there is a verifiable source. Every media outlet had to be cross checked. You are partisan, and everything you aregue, like zerodheadge and infowars and breitbart, must be checked. The time will come when all the info is released and you will have egg all over your face. So step off. :)
The General is a Fox news analyst...it comes from Fox....

And I listened to the show with him and he was full of.... ''In My Opinions, and I Thinks'', and it WAS ALL CONJECTURE and he SAID he had no inside information, this was all HIS GUESS.....

Also, he kept trying to CHANGE THE TOPIC to Hillary Clinton...gawd knows where he has been, w had 4 years of investigating Clinton straight....and the CONCLUSION was there was no law to charge her with, in the Civil Sector OF govt....Hillary was NOT Military, who have much stronger laws and he also LIED about the content of Hillary's emails...

So NO, THE JERK, is NOT trust worthy, mouthing off about the Nunes thing when he has no info....

The BULL CRAP on Fox is disgusting....always speculating and ACTING as if FACT.

And the Gen'ls point and fox, was that Nunes said there was nothing on Russia in the surveillance....

WELL DUH, that still does not mean a Trump person in trump towr was not communicating with a foreign agent being surveillanced from another country....

And if you connect the dots....it could have been Flynn communicating with the Turk's who he was a foreign agent for, or it could have been Manafort, WHO LIVES IN TRUMP TOWER conversations with the Banks in Cypress that he is alleged to have worked with, and is now under investigation for money laundering....along with Deutsche Bank...

BOTH investigations are going on and would not be a Russian being FISA'd....but another country's foreign agent so these Nunes new found crapola could be that.....

... this premise that Obama was wiretapping trump tower and trump's people illegally is BULL CRUD, Once AGAIN....

You're not following this close enough to parse the carefully crafted words that are being used to PROTECT that Bulk Collection Domestic spying operation that was spawned by 9/11 and the PATRIOTIC Act. As such -- you have ZERO CHANCE of understanding the CRITICALLY importance diff between "wiretap" and pre-authorized Bulk Domestic Collection and spying. Trying to help here -- but if you don't DON'T know or DON'T care where all the spying on Team Trump came from -- You're eventually gonna lose all Civil Liberties and your country. Because RIGHT NOW -- BOTH SIDES are protecting that bulk domestic with everything they got. And some key folks like Nunes, McInernerny and Hoekstra are DESPERATELY trying to tell you without violating and mishandling classified information..

I already TOLD you -- there is no evidence that the spying came from Obama or that "wires were tapped" in Trump Tower. I'm not contending that. NONE of that matters, because DEEP secret privileged communications were leaked on Team Trump during the campaign and transistion. They DID NOT COME from "wire taps". Which is why Trump put that in QUOTES in his tweets.. HE KNOWS where they came from. And it was a traitorous and felonious act. And Trump in particular, Being the big "Islamic Terrorism fan" is gonna protect that source and method with everything he's got.

If you don't start listening more closely --- You'll never get it.

As for McInerny, he served under Clinton as a CLOSE adviser on Intel cooperation between American Biz and the "war on terror". He knows a LOT more about methods and sources than you do. And he did not RETIRE until the NSA Domestic spying program was initiated. So -- he knows MORE than you will EVER get out of ANY PUBLIC hearing on this matter.

it's a hard way to go chic keeping up with your brilliance........but I'm trying

I’d love to hear about the rest of your life, minute by minute, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.

The mediocrity of your post would bring tears of boredom to the eyes of a perpetual shut-in...reading it is a testament to both my tolerance.... and my desire for amusement. .

Damn And here I thought you were one of the opposition I could get along with Quelle disappointment

This whole argument is stupid. Why? Because it is false! Because like all things Trump he tweeted some stupidity after reading some article and he was as normal wrong. This isn't about whether Obama had him wiretapped because we know now he didn't. There was a fisa request that was denied.

The true crime here and why we need to investigate Obama and his administration was the fact that Intel was leaked from surveillance of Russians. Why was it leaked? Because some of Trumps transition team was in the surveillance. How the law works is that A AMERICAN caught up in said surveillance is to be scrubbed from it. Why? Because you need cause and a court order to spy on American citizens.

YET explain to me you retarded Trumpers why you and him stupidly double down on defending a tweet we all KNOW is wrong?

Trump was TAUNTING the leakers with those tweets. Put "my wires were tapped" in quotes to protect the classified fact that the spying on his campaign and his people didn't come from separate Judicial review and warrants. Instead, as Nunes told you, those leaks and transcripts came from "incidental collections". Which is a finger pointing to that massive PRE - authorized ability to collect and record and store close to EVERY electronic communication in America. And the TREASON comes in when the 50 or 60 people that have authority to ANALYZE, FLAG, TRANSCRIPT OR DISTRIBUTE any of those collections violated the scope of the PATRIOT Act provisions and Blanket FISA warrant that authorizes it..

Listen very carefully. Because TRUMP TOLD everyone WHY he used the term "wiretap" last week in an interview. It was to PROTECT the actual sourcing and methods of those "leaks"... And to TAUNT the people who did it. Because HE KNOWS how it happened. And it DID happen.

zerohedge?

So you are dishonest and useless even as a troll. Because that link to McInerny's statements were THERE from another source in a VIDEO interview. It's got NOTHING to do with ZeroHedge. It's all about you IGNORING and DENYING stuff that doesn't fit your leftist mold. :fu:

That's a well used tactic of theirs. If it does not comport with the way that they "see" things they reject it out of hand. Hence their coining of the phrases "Alt-Right" and "Fake News".

Damn And here I thought you were one of the opposition I could get along with Quelle disappointment

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

My motto: Trample the weak and hurtle the dead.

zerohedge?

That's a well used tactic of theirs. If it does not comport with the way that they "see" things they reject it out of hand. Hence their coining of the phrases "Alt-Right" and "Fake News".

It's just being dishonest and lazy if the person being quoted is KNOWLEDGEABLE and saying it in their words in a Video Interview. The impeaching of sources is one of the most disdained debate tactics that exists. It's that "click-click" sound when they're magazine is empty. And TRUST me, in this day and age of CNN going apeshit and the NY Times outright lying and aiding a political campaign -- anyone who IS NOT READING both sides of a story is more hopelessly ill-informed than my Russian immigrants buddies who used the "fake news" from govt controlled sources as a form of infotainment to GUESS at what the real stories were. If you read one side TODAY -- you're less qualified to form opinions than they were with their daily dose of Pravda..

You misjudged me.

I take no prisoners.

My motto: Trample the weak and hurtle the dead.
Mine is living well is the best revenge

Forum List

Back