General Manbaby: 'We have to start winning wars again'

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
lol, funny listening to the General, Vietnam war draft dodger, cheer on the troops he bashes in the same paragraph......this is truly insane but not at all unexpected

'We have to win. We have to start winning wars again. I have to say when I was young in high school and college, everybody used to say we never lost a war, we never lost a war. You remember. Some of you were right there with me and you remember we never lost a war. America never lost. And now we never win a war. We never win. And we don't fight to win. We don't fight to win. So we either got to win or don't fight it at all.'

Bradd Jaffy on Twitter

and of course it was Repub Nixon who lost the first war since WWII, and Boosh who started two losing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

People as stupid as you are should really refrain from starting threads you are obviously unqualified to speak on

lol, funny listening to the General, Vietnam war draft dodger, cheer on the troops he bashes in the same paragraph......this is truly insane but not at all unexpected

'We have to win. We have to start winning wars again. I have to say when I was young in high school and college, everybody used to say we never lost a war, we never lost a war. You remember. Some of you were right there with me and you remember we never lost a war. America never lost. And now we never win a war. We never win. And we don't fight to win. We don't fight to win. So we either got to win or don't fight it at all.'

Bradd Jaffy on Twitter

and of course it was Repub Nixon who lost the first war since WWII, and Boosh who started two losing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
Korea wasn't really a win either

Bradd Jaffy on Twitter

Korea wasn't really a win either

tell that to So Korea

i am the same generation as Trump and what he says about Winning is exactly correct .

Keep politicians out of wars and let the military do their job and we'll win...every fucking time

What I would like to ask his stupid supporters, does your president ever say anything good about this make america great again country? You bitches are planning on having a lot of pro trump rallies this summer....can you at least have the nut say something good about you before you take your garbage to the hillbillies

and to fix things up the President is proposing large increases in Military spending and its reported that some of that money will come from foreign aid . I wonder if 'mexico' heard that eh ?? [chuckle]

Keep politicians out of wars and let the military do their job and we'll win...every fucking time

I wish Boosh had followed your sage advice

"Booosh" had it won...then your Magic Negro came along and bungled it away.

You're too fucking ignorant on the subject to waste time on

Hannity still spewing that nonsense?

holy cow

No....actual military people say it....now stop using MSNBC bullshit and most certainly stop saying the good General trashed the troops you lying sack of progressivism

i am the same generation as Trump and what he says about Winning is exactly correct .

which indicates you believe everything the metal patient says
What is a metal patient?

Trump without the n between the e and the t in the third to last word
Was that easier than admitting you didn't use spell check?

it's easier to say you're so mindless you rely on spelling errors to make whatever 'point'

comprende amigo?

Bradd Jaffy on Twitter

Does it require a Field Marshal to insist on War Time Tax Rates for any prosecution of War?

Forum List

Back