General Manbaby: 'We have to start winning wars again'

Keep politicians out of wars and let the military do their job and we'll win...every fucking time

I wish Boosh had followed your sage advice

"Booosh" had it won...then your Magic Negro came along and bungled it away.

You're too fucking ignorant on the subject to waste time on

Hannity still spewing that nonsense?

holy cow

No....actual military people say it....now stop using MSNBC bullshit and most certainly stop saying the good General trashed the troops you lying sack of progressivism
So when did you or Larry (the cable guy) serve in the military

What we need is to stop engaging in so many wars and then we won't need to worry about it.

What we need is to stop engaging in so many wars and then we won't need to worry about it.

lol, funny listening to the General, Vietnam war draft dodger, cheer on the troops he bashes in the same paragraph......this is truly insane but not at all unexpected

'We have to win. We have to start winning wars again. I have to say when I was young in high school and college, everybody used to say we never lost a war, we never lost a war. You remember. Some of you were right there with me and you remember we never lost a war. America never lost. And now we never win a war. We never win. And we don't fight to win. We don't fight to win. So we either got to win or don't fight it at all.'

Bradd Jaffy on Twitter

and of course it was Repub Nixon who lost the first war since WWII, and Boosh who started two losing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

/----- Warren Beatty just nominated yours the Post of the Day. Please step up to the podium and collect your trophy ----- OH WAIT----- never mind.

Trump would've made a great Marine, coulda kicked some commie butt in Vietnam

but then again he's always loved commies, so..............multiple deferments time

Forum List

Back