Gender changing surgeries on children rose 389%

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right, from 2016 to 2019, gender surgeries for children is up 389%

And of those, only 1.4% were for boys

Girls are what is being disproportionately targeted here.

Somehow people trying to survive have lost a minimum of ten percent of their wealth yearly and 25% of their retirement. You need to suffer for this.
Survival is now the word for this era

Enjoying life was yesterday.

Somehow people trying to survive have lost a minimum of ten percent of their wealth yearly and 25% of their retirement. You need to suffer for this.

What the fuck does this have to do with the topic of the thread.

Why do I need to suffer, I did not take their money.

any number higher than zero on surgeries of this type on people under the age of 14 is fucking scary.

both the parents and the doctors need to be jailed.
Just give Merrick Garland a letter in his suggestion box

I'm sure he will get right on that, just as soon as he rounds up parents at school board meetings protesting what is going on right now using the FBI brown shirts.

The numbers will continue to rise exponentially, too.

We need to remember that grooming children to become transexual is a recent fad, and that the older a child is, the less impressionable they become.

Just imagine what the situation will be like in 10 years when the children who have been groomed at school all their life hit that age.

You know the saying, if you ride with them you hang with them?
No, I don't. Is that what cosplayer yell right before they don't do anything?
And claiming ignorance does not work.
I'm asking if you morons think we should jail people because their actions hurt your Simp feelings or do you have any actual cause that you could prove, with evidence?

Forum List

Back