Geico pig ad celebrates bestiality

It says more about how we think of women. Women should be outraged and they aren't. They accept that when no one else is available women will fuck pigs. Even attractive women will fuck pigs. Where are the feminists? They should be first up there screaming that women don't fuck pigs and how dare you portray us like that just to sell insurance. Women, the butt of every bawdy joke. That's what they put up with today. It's funny.

You're like the offended cavemen, aren't you?
No, he's not. He's like the millions of other normal people that were disgusted by a commercial with a girl that wants to fuck a pig.

You're not? Well, then why don't you go out and find yourself a pig to fuck. I'm sure you'll just love that little cork screw dick they have. Maybe you could even suck it since you have no problem with having sex with a pig.

It says more about how we think of women. Women should be outraged and they aren't. They accept that when no one else is available women will fuck pigs. Even attractive women will fuck pigs. Where are the feminists? They should be first up there screaming that women don't fuck pigs and how dare you portray us like that just to sell insurance. Women, the butt of every bawdy joke. That's what they put up with today. It's funny.

No, he's not. He's like the millions of other normal people that were disgusted by a commercial with a girl that wants to fuck a pig.

You're not? Well, then why don't you go out and find yourself a pig to fuck. I'm sure you'll just love that little cork screw dick they have. Maybe you could even suck it since you have no problem with having sex with a pig.

Seems as though you've put A LOT of thought into this... :eusa_whistle:

This commercial was offensive even before anyone else complained.

Here we have a reasonably attractive young woman who wants to fuck a pig. There's no one else available, the pig will do. I immediately thought of Sandra Fluke. Didn't anyone see this commercial and just want to say "Hey lady, are you so hard up you want to fuck a PIG?" Even a cute pig. The punchline being, not even the pig wants her!

Geico is no stranger to making women appear sexually foolish. They had a commercial where some teenager was giving the gecko the come on at a wedding. The gecko at least had the grace to respond "Good Grief". The punchline being, not even the gecko wants her.

The commercials are reduced to the message "Women will fuck anything". They just want someone else to pay for it.

This is even dumber than the bestiality claim.
Once again the board liberals champion the WARPED bull shit. Why is that? Anything that's SICK or TWISTED or IMMORAL they LOVE IT!

Bunch of sick fucking people.

Seems you like it.. aye pig fucker? HHHHHEEEEEEEERRRRRREEEE SUUUEEEWWWEEEEE.... GET YOURSELF SOME PIG COCK!

Yeah, that's you people alright. WOMEN SHOULD FUCK PIGS!

Idiots.

Hope its not based on experience cuz then we'd have to admit the crazy christian ladies are right.

Not about women but about the sexiness of pigs.

I mean, who knew??

rw's and Christians, that's who.

It means all men in the US are pigs.

It isn't even so much that it's warped. Nor is it because of some vague connection to beastiality. It is because it is demeaning. Like a commercial making fun of the retarded would be demeaning.

This commercial was offensive even before anyone else complained.

Here we have a reasonably attractive young woman who wants to fuck a pig. There's no one else available, the pig will do. I immediately thought of Sandra Fluke. Didn't anyone see this commercial and just want to say "Hey lady, are you so hard up you want to fuck a PIG?" Even a cute pig. The punchline being, not even the pig wants her!

Geico is no stranger to making women appear sexually foolish. They had a commercial where some teenager was giving the gecko the come on at a wedding. The gecko at least had the grace to respond "Good Grief". The punchline being, not even the gecko wants her.

The commercials are reduced to the message "Women will fuck anything". They just want someone else to pay for it.

This is even dumber than the bestiality claim.
Once again the board liberals champion the WARPED bull shit. Why is that? Anything that's SICK or TWISTED or IMMORAL they LOVE IT!

Bunch of sick fucking people.

I'm not a "liberal", dumb ass.

epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1250723551.jpg

Seems you like it.. aye pig fucker? HHHHHEEEEEEEERRRRRREEEE SUUUEEEWWWEEEEE.... GET YOURSELF SOME PIG COCK!

Yeah, that's you people alright. WOMEN SHOULD FUCK PIGS!

Idiots.

Is it difficult for you to function normally with that stick inserted so far up your rectum?

Or are you just 13 and recently discovered that you enjoy masturbating to pig fantasies?

It says more about how we think of women. Women should be outraged and they aren't. They accept that when no one else is available women will fuck pigs.

How is it saying no one else is available? She was clearly there voluntarily out with him and not stuck somewhere.

And no, it's not saying women will fuck pigs. It's saying that at least one woman would like to make out with an anthropomorphic talking pig who has a driver's license and car insurance. That's not just any pig.

I'm surprised you're not offended that the pig was nude.

He probably thinks that Tinky-Winky is secretly trying to convert toddlers to homosexuality too.

images

It is because it is demeaning. Like a commercial making fun of the retarded would be demeaning.
This comment is demeaning, we no longer refer to mentally challenged individuals as retarded.

So back to the pig thing... would you describe a scene involving two pigs and a beautiful woman who had an apple in her mouth that you would find insulting? Like go into really good detail about what happens, then I'll probably have further questions on the specifics.

Can any of you dumbass ("Christian") pervert rw's 'splain what part of that silly commercial is offensive? I mean, only a dumbass ("Christian") pervert would think "bestiality".

Normal people are thinking "Gee, that's really a dumbass commercial" and that would be that.

And, "demeaning"? to the pig, maybe but mostly, you dumbass ("Christian") perverts oughta just be glad they both got paying work.

GAWD. Three pages of shit over s really dumbass commercial and a bunch of pervert "Christians" getting their panties in a twist over it.

Can any of you dumbass ("Christian") pervert rw's 'splain what part of that silly commercial is offensive? I mean, only a dumbass ("Christian") pervert would think "bestiality".

Normal people are thinking "Gee, that's really a dumbass commercial" and that would be that.

And, "demeaning"? to the pig, maybe but mostly, you dumbass ("Christian") perverts oughta just be glad they both got paying work.

GAWD. Three pages of shit over s really dumbass commercial and a bunch of pervert "Christians" getting their panties in a twist over it.

Its offensive. Like I said before put a hajib on her ( islamic veil ) and let her come onto the pig and tell CAIR this nonsense you are trying to sell me right now. Good luck with that.

It means all men in the US are pigs.

Maybe it means that pigs are better than men in the US.

So far that seems to be the answer.

Forum List

Back