Geico pig ad celebrates bestiality

The pig ad is simply stupid. I'm sure there is some subliminal suggestion lurking in it somewhere but I haven't given much thought to it.

But I really like the cockney Geico gekko. He is a cute little bugger and I enjoy those commercials.

If women see this as a silly humorous commercial they are part of the problem. It is demeaning to women. But, perhaps, I just want to give women more credit than that when women aren't worth it any longer.

what happened ?

WHAT HAPPENED???

Are you really asking WHAT HAPPENED???

Why the incidence of young girls pregnant with litters of piglets has sky rocketed, just as katzendummy and the entire 2000 members of the million moms knew they would.

If women see this as a silly humorous commercial they are part of the problem. It is demeaning to women. But, perhaps, I just want to give women more credit than that when women aren't worth it any longer.

what happened ?

WHAT HAPPENED???

Why the incidence of young girls pregnant with litters of piglets has sky rocketed, just as katzendummy and the entire 2000 members of the million moms knew they would.

And he can't get a date now?

what happened ?

WHAT HAPPENED???

And he can't get a date now?

katzen is a "he" this week?

Is "he" a doctor again? Or still an attorney? dog groomer?

oh heavy sigh ... I just can't keep up.

The pig ad is simply stupid. I'm sure there is some subliminal suggestion lurking in it somewhere but I haven't given much thought to it.

But I really like the cockney Geico gekko. He is a cute little bugger and I enjoy those commercials.

It IS sorta telling isn't it. I mean that only the sexually repressed rw's seem to be obsessed with bestiality.

If these wackos hadn't brought it up, normal people would never have thought of it.

Its goes along with all the other sexual controls the right wants. Seems to me that the nutters would be a lot happier if they took care of their own sex lives and stopped peeking in the windows of others.

Maxwell the GEICO Pig Goes on a Date - New Piggy Commercial - YouTube

Geico pig ad celebrates bestiality, Christian mothers group says (VIDEO)

2/25/13
Alexander Besant

A new commercial by the insurance company Geico that sees a pig and a woman on a date promotes bestiality, says a Christian group.

One Million Moms says that the commercial is sleazy and gives kids the wrong idea about animals, said ABC News.

"It was just a pretty sleazy type of commercial because the girl [in the commercial] was really disappointed when she realized they wouldn't be able to pass the time alone together," said Monica Cole, Director of One Million Moms, according to Gawker.

Geico pig ad celebrates bestiality, Christian mothers group says

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf99VokAx_w

All men are pigs anyway so BFD.

It IS sorta telling isn't it. I mean that only the sexually repressed rw's seem to be obsessed with bestiality.

If these wackos hadn't brought it up, normal people would never have thought of it.

Its goes along with all the other sexual controls the right wants. Seems to me that the nutters would be a lot happier if they took care of their own sex lives and stopped peeking in the windows of others.

Hey Luddly NeedleDick Snitch, I see a certain thread where you ratted me out on the word Phedo******* in my Sig has disappeared. Why do you have a problem with that word could it be it makes you nervous? Why don't you search USMB for that word and see how many, many times it shows up, OMG, rolmao. Are YOU that word and do you now celebrates bestiality?

CC Screenshot
...:fu:

Last edited:
Beastiality is just the next taboo the liberals want to fall. It's part of their work toward true sexual freedom.

Hey Luddly NeedleDick Snitch, I see a certain thread where you ratted me out on the word Phedo******* in my Sig disappeared. Why do you have a problem with that word could it be it makes you nervous? Why don't you search USMB for that word and see how many, many times it shows up, OMG, rolmao. Are YOU that word and do you now celebrates bestiality?

CC Screenshot
...:fu:

He's the peeping tom who saw the old women putting a banana in a knothole in the floor then sitting on it. He crawled under the house, stuck it up through the knothole. Then the doorbell rang, and the old women tried to kick that banana under the bed. He's missing something.

Oh my, what will islamic and progressive libtarts do now...

Ohio bans sex with animals; violators could face jail
Associated Press 9:38 a.m. ET March 27, 2017

Columbus, Ohio — It’s now illegal in Ohio for people to engage in sexual conduct or related acts with animals; the state didn’t have anti-bestiality laws until the change took effect last week.

The measure gained enough votes to pass in December when it was incorporated into a bill that bars local jurisdictions from raising the minimum wage or regulating pet stores, The Dayton Daily News reported.

Offenders could face up to 90 days in jail and have the animal seized and impounded. They also could be ordered to undergo psychological evaluation or counseling.

“It’s a crime that defies explanation to the rational person,” said Mark Kumpf, director of the Montgomery County Animal Resource Center. “We’re dealing with a different species.”

Ohio bans sex with animals; violators could face jail

The poor islamist, the horror...

Texas Bill Would (Finally) Make it Illegal to Have Sex With an Animal

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 15, 2017 AT 7 A.M

goatlite.jpg

You know it's time for the human race to pack it in and call it a day when the need arises to pass a state bill criminalizing sex with animals.

But that's what State Rep. Carol Alvarado is trying to do with her introduction of what her office calls "landmark animal rights legislation," which is a nicer way of saying "Bestiality Bill." (Texas is one of only eight states without bestiality laws on the books, according to Alvarado's office).

Texas Bill Would (Finally) Make it Illegal to Have Sex With an Animal

That's hollywood for ya. 3 2 1...

beastiality-fairy-tales-th-702x336.jpg

‘Beauty and the Beast’ and 5 Other Disturbing Tales of Human-Animal Hookups
Posted on March 29, 2017
Daniel Villarreal
Senior Editor @ Unicorn Booty NO COMMENTS

While conservatives got busy banning Disney’s new live-action version of Beauty and the Beast from drive-ins and entire countries over the film’s blink-and-you’ll-miss-it “gay scene,” they completely ignored the film’s overtones of zoophilia and beastiality.

Seriously, the film depicts a woman falling in love with a wildebeest. Considering that an estimated 4.9% of men and 1.9% of women have sex with animals, you’d think that our moral guardians wouldn’t want kids to seeing a small-town woman kissing a humanoid yak, but alas….

‘Beauty and the Beast’ and 5 Other Disturbing Tales of Human-Animal Hookups

One Millions Moms once pitched a hissy b/c JC Penny used Ellen in a Christmas commercial. They are just a bunch of bored fish wives.

New Topics

Forum List

Back