Geico pig ad celebrates bestiality

Can any of you dumbass ("Christian") pervert rw's 'splain what part of that silly commercial is offensive? I mean, only a dumbass ("Christian") pervert would think "bestiality".

Normal people are thinking "Gee, that's really a dumbass commercial" and that would be that.

And, "demeaning"? to the pig, maybe but mostly, you dumbass ("Christian") perverts oughta just be glad they both got paying work.

GAWD. Three pages of shit over s really dumbass commercial and a bunch of pervert "Christians" getting their panties in a twist over it.

Its offensive. Like I said before put a hajib on her ( islamic veil ) and let her come onto the pig and tell CAIR this nonsense you are trying to sell me right now. Good luck with that.

What's offensive is this false comparison to a RELIGION, which, btw, is protected in the US.

The rw's ALWAYS have such an huge double standard.

If this really did show a Muslim woman, the rw's would be saying just the opposite. We KNOW that because we've seen them do it over and over.

Just like when the Muslim's were building a community center two blocks away for 9/11 ground zero. Just like idiot Bachmann going after the Muslim woman who worked for Hillery Clinton and is married to Anthony Weiner.

If the silly commercial really did show a Muslim woman, you and the other nutters would be yammering about how she isn't a real American or how she should fit in or some other racist shit.

The most offensive is how the nutter rw's ALWAYS side against their own country and side for every piece of ignorant, racist, intolerant, vile shit that BrietbartFoxBeckLimbaugh tells you to.

But, hey, they'll probably pull the commercial and you can take great pride in that.

Brain dead idiots.

This commercial was offensive even before anyone else complained.

Here we have a reasonably attractive young woman who wants to fuck a pig. There's no one else available, the pig will do. I immediately thought of Sandra Fluke. Didn't anyone see this commercial and just want to say "Hey lady, are you so hard up you want to fuck a PIG?" Even a cute pig. The punchline being, not even the pig wants her!

Geico is no stranger to making women appear sexually foolish. They had a commercial where some teenager was giving the gecko the come on at a wedding. The gecko at least had the grace to respond "Good Grief". The punchline being, not even the gecko wants her.

The commercials are reduced to the message "Women will fuck anything". They just want someone else to pay for it.

Dude, you have some serious issues with women and sexuality.

Out here in the real world, the commercial was silly, but no big deal.

Here we have a reasonably attractive young woman who wants to fuck a pig. There's no one else available, the pig will do. I immediately thought of Sandra Fluke. Didn't anyone see this commercial and just want to say "Hey lady, are you so hard up you want to fuck a PIG?" Even a cute pig. The punchline being, not even the pig wants her!

Geico is no stranger to making women appear sexually foolish. They had a commercial where some teenager was giving the gecko the come on at a wedding. The gecko at least had the grace to respond "Good Grief". The punchline being, not even the gecko wants her.

The commercials are reduced to the message "Women will fuck anything". They just want someone else to pay for it.

I think she's really Phyllis Schafly.

Dude? That's your first mistake.

Dude? That's your first mistake.

Maybe not.

You forgot to mention it was a liberal pig, he's pink...:eusa_angel:

Maxwell the GEICO Pig Goes on a Date - New Piggy Commercial - YouTube

Geico pig ad celebrates bestiality, Christian mothers group says (VIDEO)

2/25/13
Alexander Besant

A new commercial by the insurance company Geico that sees a pig and a woman on a date promotes bestiality, says a Christian group.

One Million Moms says that the commercial is sleazy and gives kids the wrong idea about animals, said ABC News.

"It was just a pretty sleazy type of commercial because the girl [in the commercial] was really disappointed when she realized they wouldn't be able to pass the time alone together," said Monica Cole, Director of One Million Moms, according to Gawker.

Geico pig ad celebrates bestiality, Christian mothers group says

The Best Man from Geico - YouTube

It is a stupid commercial and had it been offensive to gays or muslims it would have already been pulled. There is an agenda to insult, violate the rights of, push to the limit Christians in this nation. It needs to stop. So. This is how you fix this:

Tell geico to put a Hajib on the head of that girl while she is coming on to the pig *( implying she is Muslim girl ) and lets see what CAIR has to say about it. We can get to the bottom of this one real fast. No problem. - Jeremiah

Let me put on my islamic hat.

In the name of mOOhaMud I issue an edict condemning geico and a fartwa on the makers of the video, may their heads roll.

...:eusa_pray:

Can any of you dumbass ("Christian") pervert rw'ss 'splain what part of that silly commercial is offensive? I mean, only a dumbass ("Christian") pervert would think "bestiality".

Normal people are thinking "Gee, that's really a dumbass commercial" and that would be that.

And, "demeaning"? to the pig, maybe but mostly, you dumbass ("Christian") perverts oughta just be glad they both got paying work.

GAWD. Three pages of shit over s really dumbass commercial and a bunch of pervert "Christians" getting their panties in a twist over it.

STFU Needle Dick I remember when you were crying about a certain word
http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/227209-for-mods-admins-4.html
that word struck a nerve did it, I wonder WHY...:eusa_whistle:

Aaand right on cue, some butthurt from the left,

CA women lawmakers demand Academy disavow MacFarlane?s Oscar gig as ?new low? in treatment of women (VIDEO) | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog

On Oscar night, when Hollywood seeks to honor its best, Seth MacFarlane’s monologue reduced our finest female actresses to caricatures and stereotypes, degrading women as a whole and the filmmaking industry itself. To degrade women is totally unacceptable in today’s world.”

I was watching the ed show the other night and the progressive liberals weren't happy about michelle obongo either. Mr ed said would it have been better if she were there in person and the guy said hell no. He said hollywood had their own first men/women...:razz:

michelle obama - Google Search

Last edited:
I publish a website filled with fantasies about human being interacting with athropromophized animals.

Nobody seems much offended by it.

I publish a website filled with fantasies about human being interacting with athropromophized animals.

Nobody seems much offended by it.

Sorry, had to do this....

110px-Furfagmeme20110724-22047-16wy1rl.jpg

Forum List

Back