Geeze louise, more donors?

Caligirl

Oh yes it is too!
Aug 25, 2008
Obama is looking for more donors, goal of 100,000 new donors by Friday.

If you feel like donating.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

GO JOE! GO JOE!
We won't take it any mo!
Tell em what you fightin' fo!
tell 'em on the radio!!!

Seriously though, and this is directed more to the Obama supporters, are you going to watch the 30 min. long infomercial or will you be channel surfing? I know if it was any candidate I was supporting, I would take a look and if it the same thing I had been hearing for a year then *click* to the next channel. Something I don't have to worry as I wrote in my choice on my ballot today. So I will be waiting the extra three mins. on my patio for the World Series to start.

Well i'm sure my daughter will be rivited, I asked her the other day what she is going to do after the election is over go back to actually going to college? lol

Don't you just love how the youth are involved in this election? They are pumped up, excited, and ready for change!

Don't you just love how the youth are involved in this election? They are pumped up, excited, and ready for change!

Nothing in this election has given me more pride Echo than to see how much my own daugther has gotten so deeply involved into the process. She has learned more about her country as a result than all of her teachers had ever taught her in high school. Just to see the number of young people who actually care gives me great hope for the future of this great country.

Forum List

Back