Geert Wilders Holds Massive Rally

From my readings this has been a serious problem since 2000...............and also quite a bit by Pakistani's.........There are other scum bags as well.......

But lets lock a guy up videoing some steps and a wall and some doors denouncing the rapes............Yeah .......that really makes sense................

Rebel media havent published those details.

Rebel media? Are those the infidels who are hunted by the Caliphate for insulting Allah by exposing the Muslim rape gangs?

Surely the demon Allah love those who rape children in his name. You will punish with harshness any who interfere with the precepts of Islam.

What is that famous British pledge?

Oh yes, Allahu Akbar.

He was arrested for breaching his bail conditions and pleaded guilty in court. You can huff and puff as much as you want but it doesnt change that fact.

Most people who breach their bail conditions end up in jail.

Your defense of policies that lead to the rape and sexual slavery of at LEAST thousands of white girls is noted.
Connect the dots. Name the policies you are referring to and show how they lead to the rape and sexual slavery of at least thousands of white girls.
It is the constant name calling and general abuse you regressives hurl towards all who object to Islamic rape that enable it. If you had bothered to educate yourself on the subject, you would have already known that it was the fear of being called racist that contributed to the silence on this subject. People KNEW, but there were too many like you, Tommy and coyote who supported the child rape, and who so used verbal abuse to intimidate people into silence lest they object.

You morons all seem to derive some sort of sick pleasure from it. You congratulate each other for your "tolerance" while actively enabling the rapes through your pattern of rhetoric. The more children who are raped, the more tolerant you all feel, as after all - you are the only ones who matter here, right? I mean, heaven forbid any of you ever show compassion for the children raped instead of the rapists.
You are one thick fucker. You call it "islamic rape" and it is no such thing. There are muslims who rape as there are rapists in every community. But your twisted ideology only has a problem with muslims. Why arent you campaigning against catholics ?
You claim that i support rape and yet cannot provide one single link to back that up.
You are a lying piece of shit from a hate filled underclass. Go and fuck yourself.

Of course you are lying, Ahmed.

The rape of children is part of Islam. For a Muzzie Beast like you to deny child rape is part of your religion rings as hollow as a Mormon denying polygamy is part of that religion.

The Pervert Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 years old. Yes, I know that your Hadiths say that he didn't rape her until she was 9. Regardless. the sexual exploitation of children is part of your filthy religion. The actual god of your religion, Mohammad showed the path through his own child molestation.

It is Islamic rape - pure fact little Jihadi.

It is the constant name calling and general abuse you regressives hurl towards all who object to Islamic rape that enable it. If you had bothered to educate yourself on the subject, you would have already known that it was the fear of being called racist that contributed to the silence on this subject. People KNEW, but there were too many like you, Tommy and coyote who supported the child rape, and who so used verbal abuse to intimidate people into silence lest they object.

You morons all seem to derive some sort of sick pleasure from it. You congratulate each other for your "tolerance" while actively enabling the rapes through your pattern of rhetoric. The more children who are raped, the more tolerant you all feel, as after all - you are the only ones who matter here, right? I mean, heaven forbid any of you ever show compassion for the children raped instead of the rapists.
You are one thick fucker. You call it "islamic rape" and it is no such thing. There are muslims who rape as there are rapists in every community. But your twisted ideology only has a problem with muslims. Why arent you campaigning against catholics ?
You claim that i support rape and yet cannot provide one single link to back that up.
You are a lying piece of shit from a hate filled underclass. Go and fuck yourself.
And he is totally silent on the horrific gang rape of women and of children perpetrated on the Rohinga minority by the Buddhist majority.

Ah, so that's why you support the gang rape of British children. It's because I haven't commented on something totally unrelated.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Using your logic (if someone doesn’t vociferously denounce it they must support it)...you support it.

The fact that the only threads you get outraged over, involve Muslim rapists speaks volumes.
What Rape case threads would that be..........can you give examples...........

Post some...........I don't care if it's a Martian or ET doing the raping and see what the response is on the board...........

Links to all those Rape cases not involving Muslims that got no responses please.

No responses from Dogma? Sure.

Rape
Rape Capital of the World
In Congo, Trapped In Violence And Forgotten
Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

And he is totally silent on the horrific gang rape of women and of children perpetrated on the Rohinga minority by the Buddhist majority.

Ah, so that's why you support the gang rape of British children. It's because I haven't commented on something totally unrelated.

Using your logic (if someone doesn’t vociferously denounce it they must support it)...you support it.

The fact that the only threads you get outraged over, involve Muslim rapists speaks volumes.

Nope.

I have never defended the rape of the Rohinga nor indicated it was funny like you do with the British children.
According to YOU not emphatically denouncing it equals support. By your own criteria you must support it.
You lie as usual.

Your defending it while attacking all who oppose it is the sign of support.

Post some...........I don't care if it's a Martian or ET doing the raping and see what the response is on the board...........

Links to all those Rape cases not involving Muslims that got no responses please.

Rape
In the Myanmar thread I posted about the other side of the equation........It wasn't a Rape thread.......they were killing each other and they attacked first...........there was blood on both sides.............It wasn't a Rape thread.

Yes, unfortunately there are a significant number of ignorant, hateful bigots and racists in the world.

So, you are supporting the jailing of reporters for reporting on a court trial that reflects on serious government policy.

NOt surprising.

Well, I thought you would have tried to hide it a little more.
Notice how these stains are all for suppression of the press unless it happens here? They support filthy muslims even though they are brutal to gays? It appears to me all these swine want is to hurt this country.

Hurting America does seem to be the one constant.
One only needs to look at Berkley when a conservative dares speak there............They want to burn the dang place down.......................Protesting is one thing..................going POSTAL to stop him from talking is another................

They are a DISGRACE...............and were led their by their ideological idiotic parents..............A State that claims to be the champions of the poor...............and make people making 50 k a year there HOMELESS............Driving up the cost of everything...............but hey JOSE....and Jose..........and Jose.............are replacing them.............
Berkeley is still standing, untouched, in case you had not noticed.

That old Oak in the quad begs to differ.

Police: Fires, fights reported in protests

Last edited:

Rape
I responded just now to 3 of those........I suggest you read what I posted on the In Congo thread...........it's a True Story..............and how dare you judge us when we would do the same to anyone raping little girls...............

So, you are supporting the jailing of reporters for reporting on a court trial that reflects on serious government policy.

NOt surprising.

Well, I thought you would have tried to hide it a little more.
Notice how these stains are all for suppression of the press unless it happens here? They support filthy muslims even though they are brutal to gays? It appears to me all these swine want is to hurt this country.

Hurting America does seem to be the one constant.
One only needs to look at Berkley when a conservative dares speak there............They want to burn the dang place down.......................Protesting is one thing..................going POSTAL to stop him from talking is another................

They are a DISGRACE...............and were led their by their ideological idiotic parents..............A State that claims to be the champions of the poor...............and make people making 50 k a year there HOMELESS............Driving up the cost of everything...............but hey JOSE....and Jose..........and Jose.............are replacing them.............
Berkeley is still standing, untouched, in case you had not noticed.

Your defense of mob violence as a method of shutting down Free Speech of your enemies, is noted and held against you, commie.

View attachment 197597

images

633491736-people-protesting-controversial-breitbart-writer-milo.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Coyote's not a commie, just wrong in this instance..

Rape
I responded just now to 3 of those........I suggest you read what I posted on the In Congo thread...........it's a True Story..............and how dare you judge us when we would do the same to anyone raping little girls...............

How dare you judge me by saying I support the rape of little girls, as you (the plural you) have been doing in this thread.

Last edited:

Rape

How dare you judge me by saying I support the rape of little girls, as you (the plural you) have been doing in this thread.
Well, you could always try objecting to it instead of defending it through the attack of any who do not share in your support.

Rape

Well, you could always try objecting to it instead of defending it through the attack of any who do not share in your support.

Oh I have. Multiple times.

Your defense through silence of the rapes of people by non-Muslims is duly noted.

Rape

So, you list one thread before I even got here and others in sub forums I do not frequent.

and you think that is somehow equivalent to your launching into attack mode against those who object to Muslims raping children, do you?

You are WAY beyond crazy, you are.

Rape

Your defense through silence of the rapes of people by non-Muslims is duly noted.

Your only "multiple times" is your indication that Muslims raping children is funny to you.

Rape

So, you list one thread before I even got here and others in sub forums I do not frequent.

and you think that is somehow equivalent to your launching into attack mode against those who object to Muslims raping children, do you?

Can't find any non-Muslim threads where you put forth an opinion on rape. Maybe you can find them. Otherwise the only logical conclusion concerning YOU is...your concern is somewhat limited. Maybe you should just quit calling others rape supporters and we can close down this particular argument?

Your only "multiple times" is your indication that Muslims raping children is funny to you.

You conflate finding the poster funny with finding the content funny. That's ok. You and I both know it's a deliberate ploy on your part, not honest confusion.

I will funny anyone who I think is worthy of it :)

Rape

Can't find any non-Muslim threads where you put forth an opinion on rape. Maybe you can find them. Otherwise the only logical conclusion concerning YOU is...your concern is somewhat limited. Maybe you should just quit calling others rape supporters and we can close down this particular argument?

You cannot find any rape treads where I acted even remotely close to how you act on a regular basis, true.

there is not one example of me demanding people attack another religion. There is not a single example of me indicating people are bigoted for opposing rape. There is not so much as a single example of me ridiculing posters by indicating their opposition to rape is funny.

I do not support the rape of children like you do, so I do not employ these agitprop ruses in order to indicate such.

You conflate finding the poster funny with finding the content funny. That's ok. You and I both know it's a deliberate ploy on your part, not honest confusion.

I will funny anyone who I think is worthy of it :)
You ridicule me continuously for opposing the rape of children by indicating it is funny to oppose such rape.

You also lie to others by indicating you only do this "occasionally" when it is actually quite routine for you.

Rape

You cannot find any rape treads where I acted even remotely close to how you act on a regular basis, true.

there is not one example of me demanding people attack another religion. There is not a single example of me indicating people are bigoted for opposing rape. There is not so much as a single example of me ridiculing posters by indicating their opposition to rape is funny.

I do not support the rape of children like you do, so I do not employ these agitprop ruses in order to indicate such.

Well I've used up my quota of funnies on you for the day, such a pity. I do not support the rape of children. Neither does TT. Neither do a host of other members who have the AUDACITY to disagree with you on the topic of Muslims. But this is a free country, and we are entitled to our opinions, however peculiar, and we are allowed to express them.

Forum List

Back