Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

Romney can never release his tax records because if he does, he will be unelectable and probably end up in prison.

But you remain silent on the obvious tax cheats of your party.

Another low life democrat folks.

It seems fairly obvious to me why Mitt is not releasing his tax returns.

As the head of Bain he participated in one of the most egregious parts of our tax code which is the ability of hedge fund managers to classify a large portion of their income as capital gains.

As a result the total taxes paid by Mitt equals 15% which is about what the rest of us pay just for Social Security taxes. Democrats have been trying to close this provision of the tax code for years and Republicans have kept it open. The last thing Mitt wants is his tax return being used as exhibit "A" as to why the current tax code actually favors the wealthy relative to the middle class.

No way Mitt releases his tax returns while he was at Bain.
Oh, my the left has the perfect chew toy--a man who earned his way to the top and must be taken out in order to relieve him of his wins.

What a buncha lock-steppers!

Left (hut) Left (hut) Left left left (hut)
Left...

:rolleyes:

Only in the bizarro world of the right wing is someone called left wing because they oppose someone using power and influence to carve out ridiculous tax exemptions in the law that allow them to lower their tax burden to something than other what the poorest members of society pay.

I have no problem with Mitt making money.

I have no problem with Mitt paying whatever income tax we deem appropriate for those in his tax bracket

I have a major problem with Mitt and other hedge fund managers using their money to buy a ridiculous tax treatment that doesn't hold water for any reasonable person. If you thank that makes me left wing then you sir are exhibit A with what is wrong with the Republican Party and why I left it recently.

The Republican Party has completely lost touch with expanding jobs for this economy and is more concerned about protecting the wealthy with ridiculous tax breaks than creating jobs. The Democrats aren't much better. If you can't see this fact then clearly their is no help for the stupid.

:lol:

Careful Nancy, you might shit your pants!

Romney can never release his tax records because if he does, he will be unelectable and probably end up in prison.

I doubt Rommney is a tax cheat. Taking it to this level is ridiculous on both sides and an waste of board space.

Mitt, is fully within the law to claim his carried interest which is most of the compensation for managing a hedge fund as capital gains.

The issue is not whether Mitt is a cheat, it is why is this loophole in place in the first place and why have Republican's protected it over an over. That discussion is the one we should be having but won't because Mitt won't release his taxes and provide Exhibit A what a ridiculous law is currently in place.

And thier goddess Debbie Shultz-Wasserman has declined requests to show her returns by those running against her...and oddly? SHE has offshore interests as well...:eusa_eh:

As to Chrissy? He fancies himself a Realator...:eusa_whistle:

I wonder how in the world black Obamney chose to copy white Obamneycare, instead of getting a green energy policy and fair taxes on the rich, by 2009.

Not too much pressure is coming out of D-rat camp, on white Obamney. That's black Obamney, for ya.

:lol: :cuckoo:

Seconded.
icon14.gif

I wonder how in the world black Obamney chose to copy white Obamneycare, instead of getting a green energy policy and fair taxes on the rich, by 2009.

Not too much pressure is coming out of D-rat camp, on white Obamney. That's black Obamney, for ya.

Were you raised a racist and bigot or did someone do something mean to you when you were young?

Were you raised a racist and bigot or did someone do something mean to you when you were young?

Typically I'd chide you for just randomly calling people racists and bigots (because i personally feel you do this without justifications all the time) but in this instance I can't argue with your comment.

Why won't Mitt release his tax returns?

What is he hiding?
Why won't Obama release his ranscripts? What is he hiding?

Why won't Obama release DOJ documents about F&F?

What is he hiding?

Why won't Obama release info pertaining to his summary execution of three US citizens?

What is he hiding?

Why is Obama fighting the FOIA suit by the ACLU for such information?

What is he hiding?

*takes a breath to continue typing, but realizes it Chris*

Etc.

The reason the USA is so in debt is because the only people actually making money have figured out ways to avoid paying taxes. Therefore the country has to go deeper and deeper into debt in order to provide the advanced industrial infrastructure upon which so many profit-makers depend.

The Reagan Revolution promised that if people like Mitt Romney paid less taxes, America would see explosive job growth. So we kept lowering taxes on people like Mitt Romney - and now his effective tax rate is lower than anyone in the middle class (15% on capital gains is the official rate, though speculation is growing that his offshore tactics bring his effective rate to well below 10% if not 0).

So here is a question for the Reagan Revolution. Now that we see that your tax policies have lead to massive offshoring and job loss, can you stop feeding us bullshit about tax cuts and job growth? The only people who believe your talking points are those who listen to talk radio. Everyone else knows that China, India and the developing world have all the jobs - and no amount of tax cuts are going to change that. Everyone knows that companies like Bain Capital make profits for investors by shipping American jobs to cheaper labor markets. The tax cuts don't go to job growth. They go into the pockets of politicians so that people like Mitt Romney have the legal and regulatory environment to profit by shipping jobs to freedom-hating sweat-shop nations. [Go into Walmart and read where the stuff is made. Only then will your understand the Reagan Revolution, which gave investment capital the mobility to go wherever it needed to go for cheaper labor and, thus, higher returns]

Another Lefty idiot that doesn't count the 50%+ of our budget that goes to entitlements.

Now you're eating one of your own, go figure...

Now you're eating one of your own, go figure...

did i accidentally go after a liberal, if i did then I would apologize profusely, as i am not perfect, yet you are, you are perfectly disgusting and a filthy piece of human bile and shit

:lol:

So, the IRS has his returns, and has not investigated or accused him of any wrong doing. yet, you believe that if those same returns were made public, Romney would go to prison.

In other words, you believe the IRS is covering up wrong doing by Romney.

I don't suppose you can provide even a hint of actual evidence that the IRS is covering Romney's ass... can you?

Dumb ass.

So, the IRS has his returns, and has not investigated or accused him of any wrong doing. yet, you believe that if those same returns were made public, Romney would go to prison.

I don't suppose you can provide even a hint of actual evidence that the IRS is covering Romney's ass... can you?

Dumb ass.

Liberal logic is illogical....

What is he hiding?

What is he hiding?

Why won't Obama release info pertaining to his summary execution of three US citizens?

What is he hiding?

What is he hiding?

Etc.

LOL yeah chris wont answer that, he will just come back in tommorrow and say the same exact thing over again (go look its his 3rd time making that same statement already LOL)

What is he hiding?

What is he hiding?

What is he hiding?

What is he hiding?

Etc.

LOL yeah chris wont answer that, he will just come back in tommorrow and say the same exact thing over again (go look its his 3rd time making that same statement already LOL)

One day? Chrissy will go the way of his threads...debubnked.

Want to define "kneejerk," for the crowd, hmmm?

By noting the unfortunate similarities, between the two major-party candidates, in the way I do it, I keep my posts, to a concise minimum. Otherwise, I'd have to keep posting explanations, why Democrats LOSE, a lot of offices, despite out-numbering the Republicans, which they ruthlessly imitate.

Are YOU having trouble noticing, how black Obamney copies Republican policies? He copies pubs, again and again and again, including Nixon's stonewalling.

Black Obamney copied white Obamneycare, when he had better political moves, unless black Obamney's strategic goal was boondoggle and gridlock, which he achieved. I would not be surprised, if known attorney black Obamney INTENDED, to gridlock Congress and lose the majority, in the House.

Of course, black Obamney's cheerleaders don't notice how he copies pubs, gets in trouble, loses offices, and he refuses to open up a lead, on white Obamney, since the real game in US politics is to run, closely, collect a lot of money, lose elections, but spend the money you've collected.

Black Obamney is out of strategic order, with regard to a lot of issues. One way B.O. is out of order is he absolutely and resolutely refuses, to lead his posse, of kneejerk geeks, who can't really think, very well. Kindly notice black Obamney's personal approval rating is far above his job approval rating. This has a carry-over factor, since geeks who can't think support black Obamney's poor performance, with the sort of inelastic demand, for good performance, such as perfectly thwarts any initiative, by black Obamney, to IMPROVE.

So when black Obamney copies Op.Wide Receiver and Project Gunrunner, to get in trouble, at Op.FF, but he won't release doc.ev. to Congress OR to Bradley Manning, since black Obamney is stonewalling, like he's NIXON, a whole lot of kneejerks must think Bradley Manning and Julian Assange are RACISTS!

NO, MANNING, ASSANGE, AND PRAGMATISTS AREN'T RACISTS, DDD-RAT!!! GET A CLUE, HELLA FASTER, than you do it. The kneejerk response is one way black Obamney's slim margin can get sent to hell, in a handbasket, before Willard Meat ever releases one document, which some of us need to see. Do you have any idea, how obnoxious you kneejerks are? Every bit as obnoxious, as the Republicans you learned, to imitate.

Or Democrats wouldn't infiltrate Nader 2004 AND sue the campaign, to keep Ralph off ballots (also learned from Nixon). Or Democrats wouldn't co-opt occupations, and OWS wouldn't stop complaining about it, since they are kneejerks!

Last edited:

Dumb ass.

The rumor I got is white Obamney didn't pay taxes, on the years he is hiding, but he did it legally. Of course, this is just an IRS-related RUMOR.

On the other hand, Chris is perfectly correct, to say Willard Meat would be unelectable, since his method of using offshore accounts to evade taxes is unpopular, and if he did this, with many millions of dollars, all at once, we need to see how he did this, and we need to know exactly which parties are responsible, in the same way we need to examine how Bain Capital came into being, using James Lyons' capital, with whatever possibly contaminated Latin American capital, Willard Meat used.

Not ALL the IRS will cover Willard Meat's ass. I know former IRS employees will do quite a sassy job, of roasting Willard, which is why I am spreading a RUMOR, as such, and I will keep doing this, like it's my job.

Forum List

Back